Fans leaving at half-time

RUCK4444

Anyone leaving at HT you can't blame. But god I feel sorry for the ones who stayed the entire match.

Was hard watching...
Yeah I cannot blame them, not one bit. Just impressive if nothing else to see the hardcore still singing 20 times at like 85 minutes and 0-5 down. Got to respect them.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I managed to make it to 60 minutes before I left. I'm envious of those who left at half time. That's half an hour extra I'll never get back.

Sviken

Fair play to them. The rest of them that stayed and cheered for Ole are a disgrace. You cannot accept this as a fan. You simply can't.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Pogba's red card disgusted them, even before it happened.

wise_old_man

To be fair, he was heavily involved in getting Ole as manager here. Without him, neither Moyes, nor Ole become managers.

I live him for what he has done for us for almost 30 years, but that should be his last mistake.
Fergie was heavy influential in getting Moyes as manager. I'm not sure he had such a role in bringing Ole to the fold.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Every United fan in the stadium should have left at half time.

Schmeichel=God

Yeah. Not sure how to feel about this. You are supposed to stay with the team no matter what. This is ugly. Basically when you see what is happening you can't think but conclude that we deserve this. We have no real support, no real fans... This is ugly, ugly, ugly. Fans leaving like that is worst than the result.
Apt username for topic at hand

Monkey bus

I left at half time. Not proud of it and first time I’ve left at half time in over 35 years of going to Old Trafford. Just couldn’t take what I knew was going to happen in the second half or listen to those gloating scousers in the away end.

I’d also prefer to protest about the changes we need by leaving rather than booing.

Greck

Matchgoers are behind Ole huh? People just make up whatever. Like a group of people can ever be of one mind.

lex talionis

Well done to those who walked out. Somebody in management needs to learn there are limits to what we will tolerate. Or are there?

LuckyScout78

Like watching a poor movie. Will you keep watching a really poor movie or switch it up. A natural human reaction.

And a reason of “waste of time“ exist

AFC NimbleThumb

Mate went to the game & left after the Pogba Red. Said atmosphere was ‘dead’, don’t know if that’s just where he was sitting but he said quite a few left when he did.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Fans who left at half time, don't come back let someone who will back the team have the seat.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Anyone leaving at HT you can't blame. But god I feel sorry for the ones who stayed the entire match.

Was hard watching...
I watched on TV until the end, mostly to see what sort of reaction the full time whistle got, and it was nowhere near as bad as I expected. I think the fans that would have been likely to boo had already left.

Even the NBC commentary sounded downtrodden about how tough it was to watch, and one of them was Lee Dixon, a former Arsenal player and a City fan. Him and Le Saux sounded sympathetic, which was strange.

Will Singh

It was bad enough watching it on the telly so can’t imagine how they were feeling especially with Liverpool fans singing Ole’s at the wheel etc.

Will Singh

I watched on TV until the end, mostly to see what sort of reaction the full time whistle got, and it was nowhere near as bad as I expected. I think the fans that would have been likely to boo had already left.

Even the NBC commentary sounded downtrodden about how tough it was to watch, and one of them was Lee Dixon, a former Arsenal player and a City fan. Him and Le Saux sounded sympathetic, which was strange.
I was surprised by Lee Dixon’s commentary too, I normally can’t stand him but what surprised me the most was him not bashing Pogba for the red card or Ronaldo kicking out, he even said if he was 5-0 down he’d get a red card too as he’d be kicking out etc…

R'hllor

Some leaving at HT, some waiting after the game for selfies and autographs