Fans planning Old Trafford walkout

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Seen some tweets on this earlier but now seems a bit more concrete.

About time. The fan base as a whole I think has been far too passive for too long.

SER19

This will draw criticism from many and may be ineffectual but I am all for it on the basis of purely trying something

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Great idea - next home game is the late Saturday kick off v Wolves, so it will also be televised.

Theo88

This will draw criticism from many and may be ineffectual but I am all for it on the basis of purely trying something
Why though? This is fans exhibiting their frustration against the ineffective management of the team.

I'm sure there's bound to be a muppet or two out there who will turn this into a 'disrespect for Man Utd' but is it really? The owners are disrespecting the club and the fans it's not the other way around

I say go for it

Pav1878

Brilliant. The only way to get the message across.

Cue, a few fans telling us it's silly and won't work and ed and the glazers aren't to blame.

TrueRed79

This needs to happen so bad. Massive statement from the fans to the owners.

RedCurry

Good for these fans who are at least trying to do something. There's a massive power in numbers. I wish every single united fan out there would support this group.

dove

It will probably be 0-2 anyway so they won't miss much.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I fully support them but there is absolutely no grace in using the 58th minute for this.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
The Glazers see/treat MUFC as a cash cow. If you were making that much money out of the club you would be a happy thing. The only way to jolt them out of their comfy place is to hit them financially. I’m not sure they ever watch the games so probably won’t even notice a walkout.

Yakuza_devils

The match going fans have my upmost respect! They are in the position to protest and force the owner to make changes.

MUFC supporter clubs worldwide should also join in the protest.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Doing it in the 58th minute makes it gimmicky as feck and incredibly tasteless. But it doesn't matter because nobody will walk out and then some shitty plane will fly over with a green and yellow banner that says "bin dippers r konts" and we'll still be here in April waiting because Ole isn't getting sacked until the summer.

Oh, and Ed will continue to surgically remove slices of his chin to add to his growing forehead and remain our Overlord.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Hopefully it will be properly organized and followed otherwise it could backfire. And no 58th minute nonsense please, show some respect.

KrasHammerhand

Based on the timing of the walkout it may just be judge as people leaving due to another lopsided score at that point. They will probably be down 2-0.

HJ12

What happens if we're winning 5-0 by the 58th minute?

fergiesarmy1

why not walk out, in like the 10th minute. or just not show up.
The minute is symbolic, I guess a lot of people won’t fancy making the effort of getting there paying their money then having 10 minutes of football.