Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Nickosaur

Sterling, Laporte benched. Arnautovic and Murray off injured. What a night so far :lol:

Adcuth

feck me, 2 players benched by pep, 2/3 doubtful and now arnie is injured. This week is a write off

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm staring down the barrel here of my worst ever gameweek in FPL history.

No goals or assists so far for me, no Bournmouth attack anymore, No Fabianski, Arnie gone off injured

Oh dear :(

Nickosaur

I'm going to bring Andone in I reckon. With Murray out he'll be the main man, and only 5.0m.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Captain Sterling with a vice of Kun :lol:
Done the same kind of. Captain Aguero last game didn't play, should have give it Sterling when he scored. Captain'd Sterling tonight he's rested and left Aguero in my team and he's not playing, typical. City are unreliable for this captain malarkey now, but it's too hard to take any of them out for Kane, Hazard, Aubamayang etc

El-Manos

Captained Wilson and brought in fraser & Sane :drool:. Sterling on the bench is a downer though

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Arnie is the biggest flop for me. Kept picking him ahead of Wilson due to fixtures. He's been beyond useless :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hazard, Aguero, Success out.
Wilson, Kane, Felipe Anderson in for a -4

Good start with Wilson n Fraser a goal and assist each.
Fabianski pen save.

Hope Brighton and WHam can keep these cleanies, and Anderson can nick a goal!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Awesome stuff, had Wilson as captain so 24 points from him to start this week. Ake only got 2 for appearing in the game but I’ll take this total. Hope I can get 70 this week.

Hostekule

Wilson, Fraser & Murray, good job boys saved me from the disaster of having Sterling on the bench.
Looks like you'll get 6 bonus off those as well. Somehow Murray is on a bonus point being subbed off after 35 mins.

FABIANSKI. WTF!!!!! Conceding that goal with 30 sec to go. COME ON!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Needed that Cardiff goal as a non Fabianski owner. What an awful night all around though.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Looks like you'll get 6 bonus off those as well. Somehow Murray is on a bonus point being subbed off after 35 mins.

FABIANSKI. WTF!!!!! Conceding that goal with 30 sec to go. COME ON!

That's cost me Fabianski's clean sheet, perhaps a bonus point or 2, and Felipe Anderson's clean sheet point :mad:

Nickosaur

Fabianksi and Ederson conceding late goals makes Ryan losing his clean sheet a bit easier to take.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That fabianski goal is a sickener.
95th min garhhh.
Thought brighton on 81 was late enough.

City conceding and Laporte coming on for 1 reduces the blow a little.
Annoying even though we'd all have taken a 7-8 off fabianski beforehand

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Took Barkley off for B. Silva in a 4 point hit, was a risk but I had a funny feeling he'd do something. I was wrong :(

Anyway Laporte got me a point thank feck.

Wilson + Fraser did great - 23 points so far with 7 left to play.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Great to see Citeh concede after Guardiola benched Laporte. The guy leading my Private League has Ederson.

I had Sané and Fraser, but also Arnie.

Now it's time for Captain Kane to step up and deliver a PROPER haul - I'm talking a 14 pointer or more.

And Salah to blank...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
:lol: @ those West Ham & City clean sheets going up in smoke last minute. Feel like I've gotten out of jail with those.

It's all on Captain Kane now to save the week as I expect more annoying rotation tomorrow.

Already ditched Arnie and Hazard for Auba and Anderson so taking a risk there.

klsv

Took a hit to bring in Vardy and Arnautovic to replace injured Aguero. They're now both injured as well, absolute cock swords. At least had Wilson, Fabianski and Sterl...nevermind.

ROFLUTION

:lol: @ those West Ham & City clean sheets going up in smoke last minute. Feel like I've gotten out of jail with those.

It's all on Captain Kane now to save the week as I expect more annoying rotation tomorrow.

Already ditched Arnie and Hazard for Auba and Anderson so taking a risk there.
Feel like ive been raped in jail with those. Had both Fabianski and Diop. And in '96 minute!

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Sterling as captain. But Wilson as vice. Will he double up?
Fraser was on the bench but he will come on

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I want Sane right now but there's surely a chance he'll be rested next game now. Martial might play tomorrow and at the weekend. Or maybe Sanchez will play one. Feck knows what to do.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I want Sane right now but there's surely a chance he'll be rested next game now. Martial might play tomorrow and at the weekend. Or maybe Sanchez will play one. Feck knows what to do.
Out injured for 6weeks sanchez? Should be safe!