Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Blurrghh. For some reason that totally slipped my mind, even though a few days ago I was saying it should be mean Martial is a safer bet.
Still a chance Jose sticks rashford there or goes two up front.
But he should start next two

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Murray comes in for Sterling (who was captain), not bad tbh. Still not a satisfactory GW so far with 5 players having played (including Vice Captain Arnautovic) and getting me 21 points

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
The leader of our league has 11 points with 6 players gone and out of remaining 5 he has Hazard that I also have, Rudiger in a defence where I have Alonso, so basically he's counting on Alexander-Arnold, Sigurdsson and Chilwell.

I have 26 points from 2 players and have Patricio, Bellerin, Alonso, Hazard, Martial, Richarlison, Maddison, Aubameyang and Mitrovic left. I hope for 2-3 goals among them and a couple of assists. I could get a clean sheet from Bellerin or Alonso too, doubt I'll get one from Patricio.

VP

Ugh terrible three weeks for me. 11 points from 4 players. Need a Kane, Richarlison and Salah to pull through.

When In Rome

Supports
Neutral
Worked out well. Wilson vice captain with Sterling no show.

6 players to go and 47 points in the bank might be a decent game week after all.

Red Star One

9 points from 5. Traumatizing. Duffy's red card killed me and to see Fabianski lose his clean sheet in last minute was just sad. I really need Kane brace now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Finally I've done it. Arnie that waste of sperm is out and Wilson in. Dont care that he's playing Liverpool next. I just dont :wenger:

Still pissed about Ederson :mad:

SteveTheRed

26 points from 5. I really don't see me dropping Wilson this season, picked him up for 6m and he can score against any team. Completely overlooked him as a Captain or Vice Captain.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
25 with 6 to go I'll take that. Hoping captain Kane does the business tonight

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Worked out well. Wilson vice captain with Sterling no show.

6 players to go and 47 points in the bank might be a decent game week after all.
:lol: it's more than decent.

This place is as bad as Reddit for the humble brag.

"Terrible week so far. [insert point amount that's 3 times the average] from 6..."

SSSSnake

Terrible management call from me. Used my free hit and got 23 points from 6 players. Sane and Fabianski saving my blushes a bit. Have Kane captain like 99% of players so need him to score a hat trick.

Nickosaur

No Salah, Mane, Robertson or TAA. That's going to hurt a lot of teams.

To be fair it's a bit of a freak gameweek. Lots of players resting across all the teams, can't read much into it.

Canuckred64

I need Kane to score a couple today, to save the week. Really getting hammered this year with rotation, even with my three subs playing I am still short a full team.

redmanc

No TAA, Robertson or Mane........ jesus fecking christ, looks as though some managers are preparing for Xmas early, i dont even have enough subs on the bench to cover the number of players who missed games this week ffs. I need an aubemyang hatrick to pull me out of the shitter, sorry guys!

Ish

Lights on for Luke
No TAA, Robertson or Mane........ jesus fecking christ, looks as though some managers are preparing for Xmas early, i dont even have enough subs on the bench to cover the number of players who missed games this week ffs. I need an aubemyang hatrick to pull me out of the shitter, sorry guys!
Add in no Sterling last night or D Luiz for Chelsea either & im fecked :lol:

Adcuth

I haven't got enough subs to cover all the players that haven't played this week. Luckily I've got about 20 points on the bench. Shit week though. Won't break 50 points

Red Star One

Alexander Arnold on in the 23th minute and can still grab a cs!

Kane (C), Hazard, Martial, Richarlison also in for me... from an atrocious week could turn out quite ok but I’m not jinxing just yet :lol:
Really hope Kane rewards us with another goal

Nickosaur

Oooh Kane, Martial and Richarlison all getting goals. This is suddenly looking ok..

klsv

Five of my starting XI playing, neither captain nor VC :lol:

Somehow still on 35 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
First time I've had a strong front 8 for a while, so inevitable sod's law the benched one (Jiminez) scores!

But with Kane-Wilson - hauling
Fraser, Richarlison, Martial all scoring, impossible to leave Salah out (though obvs he's been benched tonight), it was in form Anderson at home to Cardiff or Jiminez v Chelsea. Obviously took the wrong call.

If only Salah doesn't come on tonight! But no chance

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Had an absolute horror show. Dropped down in every league. 38 points.

Ederson, Alonso, TAA, Mane, Sterling, Auba, Arnie all flopped big time.

Ady87

The guy below me in the ML has battered me this week.

He had returns from a Richarlison, Wilson, Fraser, Shaqiri, Firmino, Kane(c), VVD, ended on 80+. I’ve ended on 48.

IrishRedDevil

No Aguero. No Mane. No Robertson. Big fat zero from Alonso. Only 1 playing sub on my bench.

Safe to say I am happy with 49 points.