Fantasy Premier League 18/19

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Need a sane replacement
If you’ve still got him (like me), I’d recommend not moving him out just yet. He’s still a prime candidate for the transfer but there’s a long time before the next GW, lots of cup games in between and it’s anticipated that the DGW’s will be confirmed just before the deadline. Sane’s price has already dropped so you shouldn’t lose much more value by holding on to him until closer to the deadline when all the aforementioned have happened and a clearer picture lays ahead.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Wolves are notorious wankers whenever I need a clean sheet.

Foster sitting on the bench with 10. Also lost 10 points on the Sterling > Mane transfer.

77 isn't a bad week but it feels like a missed opportunity to finally break into the top 1k.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
88pts this week. Big Green arrow. Up to 35k OR.

Im benching Aguero this week and bringing in lacazette instead of Auba as i can't afford the latter. Lacazette has outscored Auba last 5 gameweeks they've both played together too.

Dembeza

Is this best opportunity to use the freehit?

I have 5 players that will be involved in the Man Utd vs Liverpool game and I have 11 players who will be playing this game week.

I have TAA, Mane, Firmino, Pogba and Rash

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona

I have 5 players that will be involved in the Man Utd vs Liverpool game and I have 11 players who will be playing this game week.

Save it for gw 31 or gw 33

Cantonaaa!

Finally a big score! 86 points.
Key players include Lloris, Pogba, Salah (c), Aguero, Robertson, with Llorente and Son also contributing.

Next gw will be though, with City blank, Chelsea blank and United - Liverpool.

Transfer made: Luiz > Pereira
Chelsea are just shit atm and Leicester's fixtures look very good.

Nickosaur

Finally a big score! 86 points.
Key players include Lloris, Pogba, Salah (c), Aguero, Robertson, with Llorente and Son also contributing.

Next gw will be though, with City blank, Chelsea blank and United - Liverpool.

Transfer made: Luiz > Pereira
Chelsea are just shit atm and Leicester's fixtures look very good.
Why not wait until closer to the deadline to make the transfer? Next fixture isn't for another 10 days.

klsv

Argument with a friend in my mini league ended up with me wasting my free hit months ago, going to have a blast during the blanks now :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

Everyone is in the same boat though. Most have loaded up on Utd n Liverpool. It won't be a high scoring gameweek I feel. Just need to get a team together and get the average and move on. If you can pick a differential up like Lacazette or Vardy then you could be fine.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I must be one of a very small minority who doesn't own Son going into gw27, which is slightly scary.

That said it'll probably be the best week for a differential captain.

Varun

Staff
I must be one of a very small minority who doesn't own Son going into gw27, which is slightly scary.

That said it'll probably be the best week for a differential captain.
Me neither, missed the boat and just can't get myself to bring him in now because I'm afraid he'll start normalising.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who will be the stand out captaincy picks next gameweek?

I'm thinking one of: Lacazzette, Aubergine, Vardy or Son?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Who will be the stand out captaincy picks next gameweek?

I'm thinking one of: Lacazzette, Aubergine, Vardy or Son?
I think Son and Auba will lead the pack and I have neither. That said, Southampton & Burnley don't look like pushovers at the moment so they might not be as good as they look on paper.

I might punt on Anderson v Fulham or someone from our game v the scum. Mane is on fire and scored in the reverse fixture. I like the way we play under Ole but we'll be more open than we would under Mourinho. Fulham should've taken the lead against us last weekend. Pogba would be a good shout too. Anything good we do comes through him.

Cantonaaa!

Why not wait until closer to the deadline to make the transfer? Next fixture isn't for another 10 days.
I should, I know, but wanted to avoid Chelsea players going down in value.
I sometimes do these gut-feeling transfers well and early, although I know I shouldn't, and most of the time I get it wrong if I analyze every stat out there and just overthink everything.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wolves are notorious wankers whenever I need a clean sheet.

Foster sitting on the bench with 10. Also lost 10 points on the Sterling > Mane transfer.

77 isn't a bad week but it feels like a missed opportunity to finally break into the top 1k.
Exactly this. The home games that should be bankers, never are for them.
Docherty is even worse, he'll save his goals for the cups!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This. You leave yourself open to having do take a hit to repair any late injury damage, with the "Gain" often being a 0.1 increase.

Is 4 points worth 0.1 value? Probably not.

I guess occasionally there's such a massive bandwagon you need to be on, and you have the exact money, but some people tend to do their transfers early every week.

Fosu-Mens

Finally caved in and brought in Salah before the gameweek. Then captained him instead of the usual suspects in Aguero/Pogba. Big mistake. If gameweek 27 was not a blank, Salah would have been binned.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need a keeper for this week coming, as have Ederson and Speroni.

Thinking Foster of Watford looks a decent bet. Good form, and banks a mill or so.

Really need to get a big hitter up front, with Wilson (injured), Jiminez and Rashford my 3 at the moment.

Probably need to reduce one of Anderson and Richarlison down, plus reduce defence a bit, to get a Sterling or someone in the midfield.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I just made my change (Sane to Son), thinking I can field a full 11 now. Then I notice Digne isn't playing!

So should I take a -4 for TAA, who is hopefully unlikely to get a CS but could well get an assist, or not take a hit but have no chance of getting points there?

My bench is Puncheon, Martial, and Danilo because of the jiggery pokery for this gw.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I just made my change (Sane to Son), thinking I can field a full 11 now. Then I notice Digne isn't playing!

So should I take a -4 for TAA, who is hopefully unlikely to get a CS but could well get an assist, or not take a hit but have no chance of getting points there?

My bench is Puncheon, Martial, and Danilo because of the jiggery pokery for this gw.
Taking the hit will guarantee you Claw back 2 points most likely, it's worth it.