Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Adcuth

Anyone considering son for El Capitan this weekend. Not sure I wanna go for a player in our game. I'll probably jinx it to a 0-0 doing that

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Need to change Martial - want a Hammer and deciding between Anderson or Antonio

Anderson bit more expensive and more points for the season but Antonio been on good form recently

Im not even sure which position exactly Antonio is playing at the moment?!

Mighty Boosh

Guaita
Robertson TAA Lindelof Laporte
Salah Pogba De Bruyne
Aguero Llorente Rashford

Subs: Redmond, Deulofeu, AWB, Speroni

With Kane back I need to ship Llorente and also want to get rid of De Bruyne. Have 0.6 in the bank and 2 FT's, what should I do?

Nickosaur

I'm still no clearer on the clusterfeck of DGWs/BGWs, or the best strategy for all my chips. It's a mindfeck.

Anyway. I have Aguero and Laporte, who are blanking this week. But after the blank their fixtures are great. Am I crazy for keeping the two of them in my team? Tempted to remove Aguero but it would then be a struggle to get him back in at his price.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'm still no clearer on the clusterfeck of DGWs/BGWs, or the best strategy for all my chips. It's a mindfeck.

Anyway. I have Aguero and Laporte, who are blanking this week. But after the blank their fixtures are great. Am I crazy for keeping the two of them in my team? Tempted to remove Aguero but it would then be a struggle to get him back in at his price.
Tbf it's impossible to know what the best strategy is. All you can do is make sure you have a strategy and hope for some luck.

I'd certainly keep Aguero if I had him.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
GW 31 FH looking the best option for me. Anyone else?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
With Aubamayang playing in the Europa... would Lacazette be the better option for captaincy this week?

Mighty Boosh

Guaita
Robertson TAA Lindelof Laporte
Salah Pogba De Bruyne
Aguero Llorente Rashford

Subs: Redmond, Deulofeu, AWB, Speroni

With Kane back I need to ship Llorente and also want to get rid of De Bruyne. Have 0.6 in the bank and 2 FT's, what should I do?
Anyone, please?

|Neo|x

Anyone, please?
Depends what chips you have left. What are your plans for the blank week on GW31 and double game week on GW32?

I would swap De Bruyne out for Son. He should have a double game week for 32 but blanks on GW31, ideally if you're using your free hit on gw31. I'd also look into bringing in an Arsenal or Chelsea defender post game week 30. I'd hold off on transferring Llorente out until Friday evening, hopefully should have more news about Kane by then. Just remember the deadline is at 6:45 due to tomorrows games.

Edit: Aguero also won't be playing this week due to the league cup final.

|Neo|x

Do we know the confirmed fixtures for the BGW and DGWs?
Tv fixtures are announced tomorrow so should have a better idea for the double game weeks then. The blank fixtures for 31 are already confirmed in the post above though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is it worth doing a minus 4 to replace holebas with Pereira? I have bednarek on the bench who can cover holebas but think Pereira has a nice run of fixtures...

IrishRedDevil

I’ve no idea what to do and I’ve 2 free transfers. Dump Richarlison for who? I’m thinking one of the Burnley strikers but I just don’t feel comfortable with it.

ROFLUTION

I’ve no idea what to do and I’ve 2 free transfers. Dump Richarlison for who? I’m thinking one of the Burnley strikers but I just don’t feel comfortable with it.
Ive gone for Maddison. Plays in an advanced role and nice fixture-list.

Actually gone for 3 Leicester players. Schmeichel, Chilwell and Maddison. Feck it, time to take some chances.

Nickosaur

Ive gone for Maddison. Plays in an advanced role and nice fixture-list.

Actually gone for 3 Leicester players. Schmeichel, Chilwell and Maddison. Feck it, time to take some chances.
Chilwell and Maddison are doubts for the weekend...

ROFLUTION

Anyone please?
Great set of fixtures, but Its definitely a chance/risk, as Maguire was completely awful last game and they could leak goals due to him. But of Chilwell and Pereira, Pereira is the biggest goal-threat according to stats if that interests you. Chilwell more involved lately.