Fantasy Premier League 18/19

GeorgieBoy

As a Sterling captainer without Aguero in my team; have to say I'm fairly happy. :cool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mixed feelings having Sterling, but captaining Salah instead.
Just such a risk with a City player generally.

Salah could score well tomorrow still, but he's been a bit out of sorts, and didn't contribute to that 5-0

Don't get me wrong though, I'd take Liverpool not winning over a decent Salah score!
Sod's law probably dictates they'll win, and he'll do jack.

Adcuth

That’s outrageous, well done. What’s your team?

Crazy how much things can change in one week.
87 actually haha

Fabianski - 2
AWB - 1
Ward-Prowse - 10
Sterling - 42
Rondon - 11
Vardy - 16
Aguero - 5

Pedro, Pogba, Robertson & Matip still to play

extincti fugax hominum

Felipe Anderson is one of the biggest FPL frauds. Don't know why i even bother with him.

Captaining Agüero didn't go as well as expected. Hope Salah won't punish me changing the captain at the last minute two weeks in a row now.

Well done to the ones who captained Sterling or Vardy btw. Huge decision going against Salah & Agüero.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Decent week. Aguero got an assist as a captain, Sterling got 21 points, Etheridge got a clean sheet. The rest of my team did nothing so I have 46 points now but I still have Pogba and Lindelöf left so I will go above 50.

Sarni

Felipe Anderson is one of the biggest FPL frauds. Don't know why i even bother with him.

Captaining Agüero didn't go as well as expected. Hope Salah won't punish me changing the captain at the last minute two weeks in a row now.

Well done to the ones who captained Sterling or Vardy btw. Huge decision going against Salah & Agüero.
I have Felipe Anderson too and regret it. He’s done absolutely nothing for me. I also want to get rid of Son.

I’ll be using Free Hit this week so will have two free transfers the week after. I have £2.2m in the bank too so I will be able to get some nice transfers in.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I have Felipe Anderson too and regret it. He’s done absolutely nothing for me. I also want to get rid of Son.

I’ll be using Free Hit this week so will have two free transfers the week after. I have £2.2m in the bank too so I will be able to get some nice transfers in.
No you won't

Adcuth

Question...

If I make, say, 3 transfers for a hit, but then choose to use my Free Hit later in the Gameweek - will it cancel out the hit?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.
Yeah as long as you use it before the first game starts then you won't take a hit

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Question...

If I make, say, 3 transfers for a hit, but then choose to use my Free Hit later in the Gameweek - will it cancel out the hit?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.
Yes. I can't make this any clearer. Free hit allows you to do what the feck you want all gw. At the end of the gw your team will reset to the team you had at the deadline of the gw before. You will only have 1 FT for the gw after the Free Hit.

Sarni

See my post above. You will have 1 FT.
Crap. I had two available this week so I screwed up. Though they would just transfer over, or one would disappear but I would get one next week so it would compensate. I should have made transfers before taking free hit.

extincti fugax hominum

Same here but dunno who to go with. Couldn't find a better midfielder in that price range. Already have Pogba and Sane looks a bit out of favour now. Get a cheaper option and upgrade Rashford who is likely to be rested with an in form Vardy maybe?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Rice in was rubbish but Vardy in was very good. Needed that assist from Aguero as well.

Son is my worst buy this season. Absolutely nothing since he came in.

Dan_F

I need Salah and Mane to do well, otherwise I’ve lost a big chunk of the lead in my league. I really don’t know why I play this every year.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
So which teams have double fixtures gw32?

United, Wolves.. anyone else possibly?

I've used my WC so will free hit 31. Messed up with planning this year, or more like I didn't plan.
I will also use my free hit in gw31.
Does it mean I can do unlimited transfers and after the gw it will go back to the team I had before?

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Doh. Have Westwood on bench

Nickosaur

First week of having double Pool defence... I'll take the Burnley goal though! :lol:

Old Ma Crow

Terrible game week so far, just 21 with Pogba, Rashford and Jimenez left.

I’ve got 2 free transfers for next week, will I lose them if I don’t make any transfers and just use the free hit? Or would it be better to use the 2 transfers next week and the free hit for the DGW?

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Phew, could have been a lot worse that! Was worried after captaining Aguero.

Happy with Mane’s two goals as well.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I'll probably dump Salah on my wildcard and keep Mane. He's in far better form and always looks the more likely to score. Salah is a greedy cnut.