Fantasy Premier League 18/19

IrishRedDevil

In my mini league, the guy I’m chasing (he’s 15 points ahead of me) used his free hit. I’m not really bothered as I have most of his players covered and I only made 1 FT.

I still have my free hit to use in DGW.

The two guys chasing me took a -16 and -20 :drool:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Took a cheeky hit to bring in Arnie for Aguero last minute. Gives me 12 and cover in case Mane does miss out.

Should still be about to afford the free hit team that I want next week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
fecking hell. I used my free hit to bring in two West ham defenders as Huddersfield don't ever score away from home. So what happens... Huddersfield score away from home :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
fecking hell. I used my free hit to bring in two West ham defenders as Huddersfield don't ever score away from home. So what happens... Huddersfield score away from home :lol:
Same.
I bet this free hit comes to jack!

Vardy less likely to do anything as well, with Leicester down to 10 for 86mins!!

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
My biggest rival tripled up on west ham but neither of us are getting attacking points from anywhere

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
Fabianski
Rice Chilwell Ake
Mane (C) Hazard Salah Anderson
Firmino Vardy Higuain

BenchSperoni Hudson Odoi Simpson Conoly

I am 19 points behind first in my league.

I am all in this GW.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Fabianski
Rice Chilwell Ake
Mane (C) Hazard Salah Anderson
Firmino Vardy Higuain

BenchSperoni Hudson Odoi Simpson Conoly

I am 19 points behind first in my league.

I am all in this GW.
Who is your vice? Mane missed training

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Pathetic week it's looking for me, only have 3 players. I stuck Captain on Mane, and put VC on Rice because I thought guaranteed clean sheet at home to Huddersfield but no, fecking state of West Ham. Should have put it on VVD.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Pathetic week it's looking for me, only have 3 players. I stuck Captain on Mane, and put VC on Rice because I thought guaranteed clean sheet at home to Huddersfield but no, fecking state of West Ham. Should have put it on VVD.
3 players? :lol:
And Mane might not even play

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
This has been the worst free hit ever

Considered King or Rondon, but went with Wilson
Considered Madison, went with Vardy
Put in Rice and Fabianski

My rival, who wasted his free hit earliest in the season is being my points despite only having 3 players playing: Madison, Vardy and Rondon :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
3 players? :lol:
And Mane might not even play
Yeah everyone else is in the cup. The rest consist of Man Utd, Wolves, City and Spurs, not wasting a couple of transfers either on midtable players just for a week who probably might not get decent points anyway. Mane wasn't a doubt though when checked my team last night otherwise I would have changed it.

klsv

Come on Bournemouth, do something. Decided to take a hit to bring in Wilson for Rashford to field 11 players, not get 11 points.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
feck man, that cnut Wilson has fecked me again. Every time I bring him in he does Jack shit! Swapped king for him :mad:

I have two players on the bench that did more than any of the idiots in my starting line up.

Nickosaur

22 from 7, with the 3 liverpool players left to play.

I should have a good team for gw33 too, if I use my freehit for gw32.

Skåre Willoch

8 points with -8! Not too worried, though. Still have seven players left, which seems a lot given what I've seen. Potentially green arrows on the horizon!

ROFLUTION

The fun gameweeks are always letdowns aren't they?
Expectation meets reality here. When you've then been smacked with the FPL hammer and you don't expect anything, the joy and belief is back when you captain Sterling for 2-3 goals. FPL in a nutshell. Then your belief in your picks starts up again, and then the cycle of letdown and expectations repeats :lol:

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
Who is your vice? Mane missed training
That is not good news for me

Salah is vice, but on the bench I have nobody to play and I will get 0 points with player who came in instead off Mane.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Funnily if I had just gone with my previous team and not used Free Hit, I would have still had close to the same amount of points I have right now as McNeil would have been my captain and would have got 18 and Felipe Anderson would have added 5 through his assist. I have 22 points now, from 7 players.

For the next weeks I have sold Felipe Anderson and brought back Martial - he’s due a goal in the next few couple of games I feel, despite crap run of form. I have money left in the bank and want to swap Etheridge for Lloris as Spurs have plenty of winnable home games after Liverpool where they could have some clean sheets as well. Brighton have a brutal schedule so I also want to sell Duffy. I am dithering between getting Rose and Rüdiger - can I be reasonably certain that Rose will start most league games? I think with CL games against City I can’t.