Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Boruc

Robertson, Laporte, AWB

Salah, Jota, Milivojevic, Mane

Aguero, Jiminez, Calvert-Lewin

Bench: Fabianski, Doherty, Digne, Deulofeu
Ok, thanks for posting. Obviously Fabianski will come on for you so that's something.

I would have played Doherty and Digne for sure.

I would've benched Laporte (just this week) and either AWB or Calvert-Lewin.

Deulo will blank I'm sure, but I actually did play him, just on the off chance he somehow goes bananas.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Boruc

Robertson, Laporte, AWB

Salah, Jota, Milivojevic, Mane

Aguero, Jiminez, Calvert-Lewin

Bench: Fabianski, Doherty, Digne, Deulofeu
Why would you bench Doherty and Digne when they had excellent fixtures? Fulham and Burnley hardly offer any attacking threat.

Adcuth

Why would you bench Doherty and Digne when they had excellent fixtures? Fulham and Burnley hardly offer any attacking threat.
Cause Everton are Everton and Fulham had been scoring goals. Whereas Liverpool, city and palace against Cardiff looked like possible clean sheets. Plus I wanted Jiminez and Jota starting cause they should have put 4 past Fulham, or they would have if I'd left those players on my bench instead.

Paul_Scholes18

Cause Everton are Everton and Fulham had been scoring goals. Whereas Liverpool, city and palace against Cardiff looked like possible clean sheets. Plus I wanted Jiminez and Jota starting cause they should have put 4 past Fulham, or they would have if I'd left those players on my bench instead.
Still though Digne and Doherty has been bloody good going forward this season. Laporte and AWB not so much. If they got easy home games I would always play them.

Adcuth

Still though Digne and Doherty has been bloody good going forward this season. Laporte and AWB not so much. If they got easy home games I would always play them.
Guess the answer to my previous question is....I'm shit at this game then. Thank feck it's free eh.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When you can't get a Shaw clean sheet at Huddersfield, and Pogba and Rashford blank there, you know it's time for the season to end.

Paul_Scholes18

Guess the answer to my previous question is....I'm shit at this game then. Thank feck it's free eh.
It is always hard to predict clean sheets. I think I just always go for the more attacking option if I got them with a decent enough fixture. At least you don't have any United defenders like Shaw and De gea ;). That would be stupid from a United supporter ;).

Paul_Scholes18

When you can't get a Shaw clean sheet at Huddersfield, and Pogba and Rashford blank there, you know it's time for the season to end.
I removed all my United players a long time ago. Although I wish we could bloody play better.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I removed all my United players a long time ago. Although I wish we could bloody play better.
I think we're all gagging for the season to end, hopeful City can put the title away, Barcelona can see it out, and then Watford can stop City!
That'll slightly ease the pain.

Paul_Scholes18

I think we're all gagging for the season to end, hopeful City can put the title away, Barcelona can see it out, and then Watford can stop City!
That'll slightly ease the pain.
Yeah that would be the best. So good that Messi probably stopped Pool from reaching a champions league final.

Watford getting a win over City would be a nice bonus.

Adcuth

It is always hard to predict clean sheets. I think I just always go for the more attacking option if I got them with a decent enough fixture. At least you don't have any United defenders like Shaw and De gea ;). That would be stupid from a United supporter ;).
I rarely put any Utd players in my team. Don't want them being jinxed haha

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Jesus Christ if not for Doherty I would’ve been below 25

Need captain Aguero to do the business

Mighty Boosh

Well that was crap.... Laporte my only saviour, he's a bonus machine

How likely is it Salah plays against Wolves, or should I just sub Mane in for him now?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Well that was crap.... Laporte my only saviour, he's a bonus machine

How likely is it Salah plays against Wolves, or should I just sub Mane in for him now?
Mane would be the safer choice but I think Salah plays

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
70pts for me. Going with no City attack has been a huge risk but it paid off. :)

62k OR . 2 FT's for final day of season. Hoping to squeeze into top 50k but will be tough. Will have to nail my captain choice and transfers to stand a chance.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm glad I'm already out of the running for 1st in my mates ML because that week would've been a killer.

Nickosaur

Only a slightly above average week but looks like the higher ranks all suffered a lot too, as I've somehow managed to rise from 29k to 24k. Laporte has been an absolute god, as has Doherty.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Killed me not bringing Laporte in this week. Had 4 options I was considering for Duffy .... Digne, Laporte, TAA & fat boy Shaw. Guess who I picked.

That said I did take out Son for Hazard and captained him which was the plus point of the weekend. Still annoyed he was fecked over on bps though and an obvious pen they should have been given.

Also a 7 point swing for Lloris thanks to that late Ake goal. From 10 to 3pts in the blink of an eye. Shows you how fine the margins are and how much luck plays a part.

ROFLUTION

Right - Final day of FPL, and a lot of hail-mary longshots will be thrown. Including me. I got 56 points to catch (:nervous:) and my team looks like this:

Lloris
Monreal - Matip - Trent - Doherty - Jonny
Richarlison - Hazard - Martial - Son - Odoi
Lacazette - Aguero - Jimenez

I've striken through the players that my competitor has and grayed out the players that I wont/cant use

So who's the players who could hit big numbers, that are worth taking a chance on? I'm thinking about doing 3 changes and taking a -8 hit.

Arnautovic? Bernardo? Any good Southampton players against Huddersfield? (Can't pick Sterling, Ederson, City defenders, Mane, Salah, Jota, Robertson, Calvert-Lewin)

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I’ve won both of my friends leagues so don’t really care.

Brought in Greenwood for Wilson because I want some fun in last week.

Got my bench boost to use so going whole hog.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Right - Final day of FPL, and a lot of hail-mary longshots will be thrown. Including me. I got 56 points to catch (:nervous:) and my team looks like this:

Lloris
Monreal - Matip - Trent - Doherty - Jonny
Richarlison - Hazard - Martial - Son - Odoi
Lacazette - Aguero - Jimenez

I've striken through the players that my competitor has and grayed out the players that I wont/cant use

So who's the players who could hit big numbers, that are worth taking a chance on? I'm thinking about doing 3 changes and taking a -8 hit.

Arnautovic? Bernardo? Any good Southampton players against Huddersfield? (Can't pick Sterling, Ederson, City defenders, Mane, Salah, Jota, Robertson, Calvert-Lewin)
56 points?! No chance mate. Redmond in for Son? I feel like the Palace vs Bournemouth game could be a goal fest so maybe look there too.

ROFLUTION

56 points?! No chance mate. Redmond in for Son? I feel like the Palace vs Bournemouth game could be a goal fest so maybe look there too.
I know, I'm fecked and up against the best players of the game :lol: Yeah maybe Wilson is worth a shot.

I guess the captain is the most important. Hazard, Bernardo, Wilson or Arnautovic?

Paul_Scholes18

40 points to make up.. Any differentials I should be bringing in?
Tricky I think. One massive differential could be Rashford or Lukaku, but I expect us to be shit still. Arsenal have scored a lot against Valencia, but I would worry about them in the league still. Mkhitaryan or Özil might show up now when there is not much to play for though. Kane could maybe play and that would be a massive differential. Probably not worth the risk since I suspect he might get 30 minutes or something.
If Sane starts he could be a differential too if you want to take a risk. Origi another one that could do well if he plays.

Zaha and Townsend could do well against Bournemouth as fairly safe picks. I expect them to be much more attacking now and Bournemouth have been really poor for a long time. Southampton against Huddersfield could be nice for Southampton, but they don't have too many obvious picks. Long, Ings and Redmond could do well, but not 100% sure about them starting.

I think these are the best picks. Vardy could always do well against Chelsea too. Think Chelsea might be a bit tired and also not fully focused in that game.
A Perez, Rondon, Arnie, M Antonio, Deeney, Babel Richarlison are all players that could produce.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Lads, I’m 7 points ahead in my ML. Have 2FT. Need advice if possible? @DanNistelrooy and co.

My team:
Foster / Gunn
Laporte TAA Doherty / Valery Duffy
Sterling Son Mane Jota / Hughes
Aguero Jimenez Firmino

Rival has Salah, Eriksen, Lloris and Andre Gray as his differentials in place of non-bold players basically.

I could switch Salah in and close it out but I actually think my team is stronger right now. Especially if Firmino and Sterling play. Son is the clear transfer out somewhere - possibly direct for Pogba or as a facilitator for price gains elsewhere.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Lads, I’m 7 points ahead in my ML. Have 2FT. Need advice if possible? @DanNistelrooy and co.

My team:
Foster / Gunn
Laporte TAA Doherty / Valery Duffy
Sterling Son Mane Jota / Hughes
Aguero Jimenez Firmino

Rival has Salah, Eriksen, Lloris and Andre Gray as his differentials in place of non-bold players basically.

I could switch Salah in and close it out but I actually think my team is stronger right now. Especially if Firmino and Sterling play. Son is the clear transfer out somewhere - possibly direct for Pogba or as a facilitator for price gains elsewhere.
Salah would be the only one who'd worry me tbh and if I were you I'd get him off the back of Firmino and Son to make sure. Wait for Klopps presser for news on Firmino but consider Son & Firmino to Salah & Long/Greenwood maybe.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm getting rid of Son and can bring in any player except Salah, Man City (already have three from them) or Hazard.

Any suggestions?

My current MF is: Son, Mane, Miholovojejic, Sterling, Hayden

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Salah would be the only one who'd worry me tbh and if I were you I'd get him off the back of Firmino and Son to make sure. Wait for Klopps presser for news on Firmino but consider Son & Firmino to Salah & Long/Greenwood maybe.
Agreed. Done. Ta.

Adcuth

Final game we've got.

Fabianski

TAA, Laporte AWB

Mane, Sterling, Lucas, Redmond

Vardy, Aguero, Origi