Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Marketh

Need to take out both Son and Firmino, thinking either Hazard and Zaha or Lucas and Vardy. Have a 25 point lead at the top of my mini league, Hazard is the big differential the guy below me has so that was my thinking there, but then after last night not sure what state he will be in.

ROFLUTION

Call me Crazy but in thinking of captaining Origi!

56 points to catch, on the end of chances

LETS DOOOOO THIISSSSSSS

Mighty Boosh

Vardy or Auba? or any striker for a punt?

Auba should be going for the golden boot but their away form is terrible whereas Vardy gets
a knackered Chelsea side at home

Paul_Scholes18

Vardy or Auba? or any striker for a punt?

Auba should be going for the golden boot but their away form is terrible whereas Vardy gets
a knackered Chelsea side at home
I think Vardy could be really good. He is often good against bigger teams and often ends season well.

Arsenal away from home just feels like a big risk. Also not sure who will start for them.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I know, the question is which one to go for!

I think BB should be the one, unless we know the Aguero is going to get a hattrick
TC. Last game of the season- so a lot of rotation is expected for teams that have nothing to play for. Chances that all your 15 players are going to play is low

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I shall hold you personally responsible if this doesn't come off. :D

I still think that BB should be the best option.
Nah TC is better. Bench boost usually gets minimal extra points even if they all play. I played mine on a DGW and got lucky to get 18 with all of them playing twice. I triple Captain Aguero and he got an additional 10 in just 50 minutes.

Better odds on TC

Patchbeard

Nah TC is better. Bench boost usually gets minimal extra points even if they all play. I played mine on a DGW and got lucky to get 18 with all of them playing twice. I triple Captain Aguero and he got an additional 10 in just 50 minutes.

Better odds on TC
I would say BB is much better odds... unless your bench is shite. So depends on your squad for which is a better option vs TC.

kps88

I'm 30 points behind my ML leader. Worth taking a hit to bring in a couple more differentials? I managed 30 more points than him last week so just need to do it again. Just not sure if a minus 4 to take out a player like Jota/Jiminez is worth it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
6th in my work league, money goes down to 8th.

About 8 points ahead of 7th, and 20 behind 5th, so it'll take something genius to get up a place.

Son has to go.
Redmond, Fraser and B Silva are options....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I find myself with BB & TC left over :lol:

TC Aguero or BB Foster Redmond Duffy Doherty?

Feels like BB will be better, no?
How?! :eek:

Depends entirely on the strength of your bench. If it's the chimpy 1-2 pointers I have, it'd be a no brainer to go TC.
Also bear in mind that a lot of messing with teams happens in the last week, I'd deffo go TC, unless you have say a very strong front 8, and sod's law dictates the missing player will haul!

Paul_Scholes18

That's how I ended up in this mess in the first place.
Role a dice and let it decide. You can base the odds on how many people vote for either side or just go 50/50 :).

It would be very funny though if you pick one and then City vs Brighton end up to be a crazy game. Aguero gets a red fighting with Duffy and Dunk so you get 3 red cards. Foster gets rotated and Redmond is benched. Negative points either way.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Worth bringing in Origi for Wilson? Help:lol:
Only if you're chasing someone in a mini league who also has Wilson. There's too many goal threats at Liverpool IMO whereas at Bournemouth if they get a goal it's generally gonna be Wilson involved.

I'm also looking for a Son replacement. Thinking Pogba but United have been so poor lately and I'm worried Ole will play the kids.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Only if you're chasing someone in a mini league who also has Wilson. There's too many goal threats at Liverpool IMO whereas at Bournemouth if they get a goal it's generally gonna be Wilson involved.

I'm also looking for a Son replacement. Thinking Pogba but United have been so poor lately and I'm worried Ole will play the kids.
Pogba will use his last opportunity to impress Zidane. I've gone for him.

El-Manos

I went for Lucas in the end as my son replacement !

IrishRedDevil

I’ve been sitting in 2nd and 3rd all season... (Edit: in my money league)

Today I stole 1st place and take all the money :drool::drool::drool:

68 points. All thanks to TAA, Mane and Laporte.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Thinking that Salah and Robertson would not play rewarded me big time. TAA and Mane in for them.

Zaha is funny for me. I first did see 5-3 good he should have got a haul. Looked at who did score and got angry, but then did see that he got 3 assists.

The rest of my team did let me down a bit though, but it always happens.

Varun

Staff
88 points and finished 5.4k OR.

Really happy but fecking wish I had captained Redmond as I had planned to. Had brought him in to captain him but pussied out and went with Sterling. Would have been in the top 5k which is what I was aiming for.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Took a -4 to bring in Redmond and Arnold-Alexander.

They scored 25, and I STILL dropped a place in my work league! Fair play to the guy who got 90 below me!

Gazautd18

Top 100 in the caf and 2nd in work mini league.
Son coming on for 4 mins and Redmond on the bench with 15 points screwed me a few weeks back. Also played my BB at the wrong time.
We'll that's £200 I have to pay out as I'm the money holder.ffs..