Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Patchbeard

2nd in the caf league, schoolboy error of bringing in Pogba & Rashford against Huddersfield & Cardiff and captaining Pogba both games cost me by 7 points. Never trust our players, I don't know why I went against one of the first things I learned in fantasy football!

klsv

Somehow managed to finish in 15k

Seems like a very high scoring season too. This dude became first in my countries' ranking second time in a row. Last season he finished fourth overall with 2497 points, this season he finished on 2508 points and 194 overall.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
4th in the caf league and dropped to 3500 OR. All went to pot when I wildcarded in GW35.

Ah well best season so far for me and comfortably won all my cash mini leagues and the pool and snooker club one down the road. Time to collect...:)

Skåre Willoch

77 points this gameweek. Green arrows.

2396 points total.
7513 overall.
£500 profit.
Top 10 in the Caf league.

Fantastic season, and a shining light in the total darkness that has been the life of a Manchester United supporter this season.

Next year, we go again!

GeorgieBoy

701,541 for me. First time out the top 60k.
Got beaten by a guy in my mini league who hadn’t made a transfer since Gameweek 7.
Rubbish.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
2nd in the caf league, schoolboy error of bringing in Pogba & Rashford against Huddersfield & Cardiff and captaining Pogba both games cost me by 7 points. Never trust our players, I don't know why I went against one of the first things I learned in fantasy football!
4th in the caf league and dropped to 3500 OR. All went to pot when I wildcarded in GW35.

Ah well best season so far for me and comfortably won all my cash mini leagues and the pool and snooker club one down the road. Time to collect...:)
Well played lads - finished in between you both in 3rd place. Thought I could make a push for 1st after playing BB and TC well in 35/36 but 2 average weeks to finish the season. 2833 rank which is still my 2nd best season. Time for a break from football!

diarm

73 points in that final gameweek, largely thanks to Arnold and Mane the feckers. Finished on 2234 points for an overall rank of 169,131 so I've plenty to improve on next year.

Won the league I'm in with my mates (including two of the most annoying Spurs fans you've ever met) by 70 odd points so thats good. Goals for next year are breaking into the top 100k OR and into the Caf top 100.

SteveCoppellFan

Went into free fall in the closing weeks. Went from "no chance of winning it" to "you're no good at this " in under a month.

Basically, I've been crap all season.

i also curse my captain literally every week for about 3 years now.

Next season, if you want me to voodoo any player just let me know before the game week starts and ill do it for a small fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

nemanja15

12th in the Caf league, 9.9k overall. Pretty happy with that season's work given the slightly botched way I had to negotiate the blanks and doubles. Congrats all, particularly the champ, Patch, Cassius and Dan! :D

Annoying my GW38 -4 was so unnecessary in hindsight. Ended up costing me 10 points and probably around an 8.5k finish... brought Mee in for Lascelles trying to be a bit too clever.

redmanc

Finished 2nd in my work league, lost by 10 points, largely down to Augero and a very lucky TC choice by the winner v Arsenal and his hatrick and mine being on Sterling in the DGW who did sod all. Amusingly if i'd played Etheridge over Ederson i'd have had enough points to scrape first, oh well. World rank 27k shouldn't be sniffed at still.

32nd in the caf, despite swapping 1st and 2nd place around until Christmas when i went into free fall... bad times.

EricTheKingTheKing

Managed to win the CAF Newbie league.
Does that get an qualifying spot in the CAF league for next year :lol:

won two of my cash leagues which is great.
7455 OR
second highest ever.

FPL kept my mind of the dismal season we had. Bring on next season

Nickosaur

Got 22k overall. Topped my mates leagues and came in top 30 in the caf.

Chuffed tbh, my previous highest was just inside the top 300k two seasons ago! Paying attention to press conferences and reducing the number of hits taken definitely helped.

Mighty Boosh

17th in the Caf league, peaked at top 4000 in the world but finished inside top 16000

Won my work money league aswell so happy with that!

When In Rome

Supports
Neutral
Had a storming finish ending up 99th!

Just tweeted to N Munther - congrats on winning the Twitter Premier League.

You finished 22nd in Red Cafe and you're from Sweden... although you probably already know that!