Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Got to be a low scoring week. At least I hope. 32 with 4 to play (Rashford, Greenwood, Alli, Aurier)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Definitely an underwhelming week.

Just glad I didn't do Mane to Sterling, and trusted Cantwell to deputise instead.

Cantwell rocked a 10 pointer, while Sterling just 5, leaving 2 transfers for next week.

Annoying that Kelly and Rico conceded fairly late on.

Monitoring Tomori to see if he needs to go.
May need to look at getting Kane in as well.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The bonus point system is broken, how KDB doesn't get the 3 points :confused:

Letho

Agreed KBD should get the 3 points, they are biased towards UK players.
Lousy week for me atm. 35 points with 4 players to go. Hopefully i get to 50 but doubt it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm on 50 with Alli (c) and Abraham to go. Should be happy but actually annoyed because Kelly and Rico concede so late.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Remember when someone suggested having 3 United attackers :lol:

Have a serious sinking feeling about the Rasford-Martial axis.

Might be time to shift

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So many captained Rashford this week

Mr. United

There's no clear standout this week, but Rashford is in the mix, imo it's difficult to predict which United will turn up, he'll either get a few goals or be frustrated with nothing like against Everton.
Guess we found out which Rashford turned up :(

Had we played Liverpool then I would have said go for it. Now we are playing Watford so I say no.
You were right. I thought we would have a performance like Norwich away. Boy was I wrong!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Really annoying. Probably wont be making up any ground in my work league despite having a 3 player advantage.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Rashford is still the 4th highest scoring player in the game amazingly. Many of us just got him too late it seems. I took out Jiminez for him. Incredibly poor move it's turned out to be.

Paul_Scholes18

Only good thing I did was avoid us for this week. Is anyone having a big captain haul from Ings or other?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bad bad week after a decent start. Rashford has 3 games to do it otherwise downgrade to Jimenez.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Bad bad week after a decent start. Rashford has 3 games to do it otherwise downgrade to Jimenez.
Can't take him out with Newcastle at home up next. He's got that one game for me. Need a few goals or a goal and assist or I'm getting off the Rashford train. Hopefully Pogba sets him up for a few.

Gazautd18

feck this. Took a -4 to get the James/Martial combo. Tomari and Henderson on the bench. Done with this game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
feck sake. I switched Captain from Ings to Alli as people here were laughing at Ings :lol:
I was telling everyone I expect Vardy to get points, but didn't put captain on him because everyone was talking about not doing. I'll listen to meself next time. Never listen to the masses (cough Sane TC cough)

Paul_Scholes18

Lack of options and wishful thinking. I expected Spurs to win today at home as Chelsea have been poor.
Fair enough do you only have one keeper? I did think there would be goals today for both with a Spurs win. I guess you have TAA or Robertson as well. I benched Soyuncu, but also have Henderson in goal.

Varun

Staff
Was on 50 from 7 yesterday. Ended on 52 with AWB, Alli, Kane and Son(c) playing today :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

He is. He's top of a paid league that gives 400 quid for top spot at Christmas and wanted to seal the deal. Think he's still just about got it.
Still a very strange move and time to use it. Why not go for it last week with Salah, Vardy or Mane who had easy games.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Still a very strange move and time to use it. Why not go for it last week with Salah, Vardy or Mane who had easy games.
Presumably because he didn't expect them to close the gap last gw. I hope he gets the 400 quid, but it bodes well for closing the gap in our league when the double game weeks come along.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My mate had Tomori in his team the past few weeks and he didn't play. Each week, his sub was a defender that kept a clean sheet. This week, he benched Tomori, but Willems didn't play so he got another fecking clean sheet.

Every week I close the gap in him and every week he is bailed out by his bench :mad: