Fantasy Premier League 19/20

ROFLUTION

Depends which United turn up, if it is like Arsenal we are in trouble esp if Rashford is out.
Id say that Rashford out would make us more defensive minded.

We just got smashed by City at home, a City team trailing Liverpool by about 16 points or so.

Our only chance at Anfield is some sort of epic defensive masterclass that we've barely seen all season.
How many clean sheets have United kept this season, Europa aside? Possibly as many in the last week as the previous half a season?
Sure we haven't kept a lot of clean sheets, but we rarely concede a lot. Got a decent conceding ratio too. 5th best in the league. Call me naive but Bernardo's early goal doesnt go in 9/10 times, and that opened up the game, forcing us forward. We're not forced forward against Liverpool, and the previous fixtures has had very few goals. Think we'll lose 2-0

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Didn’t Ole say there’s a chance Rashford would be alright for the game?

Probably means a month and a half out then

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
That's why you have a bench. Cantwell on for Richarlison.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok the big call this week is which of this front 8 to bench...

De bruyne, Mane, Grealish, Martial, Cantwell
Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Initially i thought it would have to be Grealish as Cantwell has scored his last two home games.
But now I'm thinking Martial is the smart money..as much as wed love him to smash Liverpool!

Thought?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Initially i thought it would have to be Grealish as Cantwell has scored his last two home games.
But now I'm thinking Martial is the smart money..as much as wed love him to smash Liverpool!

Thought?
When I can't decide, I always bench the cheapest player.

MVP_88

Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Thought?
Martial is my first sub and Rashford is in my 11. Way I see it is if Rashford plays, it’s for the whole game otherwise there’s no point risking him. My starting mid is Maddison, Cantwell, Mahrez and KdB. I expect each of those 4 to outscore Martial.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Suggestions for Rico replacement? Max 4.5.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When I can't decide, I always bench the cheapest player.

I think as long as you pick sound logic, if you do have a bench haul you can't be too gutted.

Cantwell has a much easier game than Martial, and it's a stretch to see us doing much damage to Liverpool away, without Rashford and Pogba. Even with them!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just seen that West Ham might play Randolph (?) with Fabianski injured. Instead of their second choice who I already had.

That'd be a major asshole of a development, as i'd only signed Fabianksi with the double in mind!!

Might have to do a second transfer, get Fabianski out to make sure I have a keeper (second free transfer - which was to make sure of the right Liverpool coverage!)

Paul_Scholes18

I am thinking about maybe taking a huge punt with my captain. Cantwell as captain for this week just because they got Bournemouth.
Although I am probably going to pick Vardy like I have done most of the time this season.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Thought?
From that lot - I'd bench Abraham...

Reckon Toon might be turning a corner.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
From that lot - I'd bench Abraham...

Reckon Toon might be turning a corner.
I dare say it's going to be one of those weekends where whoever you bench will get a 10 pointer, and at least 3 of the others will 2-3 point it :)

JamesCurran

Played the wildcard and had Richarlison and Rashford.:rolleyes:

Brought in Maddison and used extra funds to get Cantwell instead of Dendoncker.

going to keep Rashford as I will lose money selling him to bring him back teams like this at the minute.

Ryan
Soyuncu
Roberton
Montoya
Salah
De Brunye Captain
Maddison
Mane
Cantwell
Rashford
Ings

Greenwood
Williams
Lundstram

Any tips if to change anything and what sub would you use first if Rashford doesn”t play. Thinking Greenwood might start instead.

Paul_Scholes18

Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Thought?
I am personally benching Martial with almost the same team as yours. I think we might get a draw, but not expecting us to score more than 1 goal.
Cantwell at home against Bournemouth could get much more.

It is between Grealish and Martial for you I think or maybe benching Mane.

SteveTheRed

Played my WC after seeing Richarlison news and I've gone Salah + mane for the double ! Changes as follows

Pope out - McCarthy in
Soyuncu out - Webster in
Rico out - Williams in
Kelly out - Sidibe in
Martial out - Salah in
Richarlison out- Maddison in
Dendonker out - Fleck in
Rashford out - Greenwood in
Jiminez out - Abraham in

A lot of changes! but the last 5 are recent transfers that were punty. Not a lot of value tied in them.
TAA , Mane , Kdb(c) Vardy, lundstram the only survivors.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Abraham, Ings, Vardy.

Thought?
I think there's a reasonable chance we score against Liverpool and it's likely to be Rashford or Martial.

Surely Cantwell won't score again? :wenger:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm tempted to Cap him, but I'll probably go for one of the more usual names...

I think him or Pukki will emerge from that game with a very good score though - possibly both of them!
Ahh I've actually got him first on the bench. Potential to come on for Rashford. Dunno whether to switch him in for Maddison though.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ryan
TAA Lundstram Baldock (Williams Rico)
Mane KDB Martial Maddison (Cantwell)
Vardy Rashford ings

Soon to do Ryan back to Pope to allow for Rico to Robertson for the dgw (and will probs keep him)
I'd do Ryan to McCarthy instead man - costs less and is potentially the better chance of clean sheets in Southampton defense that seems to be a lot more up for it atm...

This week I'd bench one of Martial and Rashford to make way for Todd - and obviously since he's injured it's Rashford.

You just don't wanna risk Ole putting him on for 10 mins at the end, or starting him only to be subbed after 20 mins etc.

Just my opinion, I could be totally wrong!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'd do Ryan to McCarthy instead man - costs less and is potentially the better chance of clean sheets in Southampton defense that seems to be a lot more up for it atm...

This week I'd bench one of Martial and Rashford to make way for Todd - and obviously since he's injured it's Rashford.

You just don't wanna risk Ole putting him on for 10 mins at the end, or starting him only to be subbed after 20 mins etc.

Just my opinion, I could be totally wrong!
Cheers. Will look at McCarthy. Torn on who makes way but I think if Rashford plays he might do ok.

The One and Only

Does it make sense to use Free hit to bring in Liverpool and West ham players for Gameweek 24? Or should i save it for another day...Not sure what to do

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am personally benching Martial with almost the same team as yours. I think we might get a draw, but not expecting us to score more than 1 goal.
Cantwell at home against Bournemouth could get much more.

It is between Grealish and Martial for you I think or maybe benching Mane.
I've switched grealish to marital now.
Risky as i don't think we'll be much of an attack v pool.
Especially with rashy at best not right and at worst, out.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
I have benched Mane and started Rashford and Martial!

I'm quite high in my works league but its just a game, I'd rather brag about united players doing well to one of my scouse colleagues if we beat them. If not oh well.

Mane is first sub so if Rashford doesn't play then he will come on anyway.

Paul_Scholes18

I have benched Mane and started Rashford and Martial!

I'm quite high in my works league but its just a game, I'd rather brag about united players doing well to one of my scouse colleagues if we beat them. If not oh well.

Mane is first sub so if Rashford doesn't play then he will come on anyway.
This is how it shall be done! Back in the day I loaded my team with United players.
Now the main reason I get points is Livverpool and City most of the time.