Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Salah or Trent for triple captain next week?

Paul_Scholes18

Pretty crap week so far, but I think that is the case with most people so far .
Sidibe benched and Lundstram in from the bench will do no wonders probably if that happens.

I played it safe and boring with captain Vardy in the end which looks potentially good so far since City have not scored yet.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Jimenez! With Bonus pts please!

Grealish scores. Man he is a must in midfield

Paul_Scholes18

Green arrows 4 weeks in a row. Now it is looking like a red one big time. Alli with 3 points look pretty good at the moment as my top scorer.

Paul_Scholes18

Nah, he'll be playing all the time now until the CL / Cup fixtures come up for them.

I'm bringing him in.
Would be a stupid risk from Pep with his injury record and the league being gone already for them.
Ole would do it if he had him though.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Would be a stupid risk from Pep with his injury record and the league being gone already for them.
Ole would do it if he had him though.
Pep usually goes with momentum with the strikers.

He might manage his minutes, but he'll be playing in the PL for sure - and aiming for that Golden Boot, no doubt about that.

Get him in. When Aguero starts hitting a purple patch you gotta act.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Captain Aguero just about pulled through for me at the end. KDB blank and if the United game is low scoring tomorrow its going to be a low avg score this week.

Paul_Scholes18

Pep usually goes with momentum with the strikers.

He might manage his minutes, but he'll be playing in the PL for sure - and aiming for that Golden Boot, no doubt about that.

Get him in. When Aguero starts hitting a purple patch you gotta act.
I have seen the opposite a lot before from Pep. Next game would be a great time to rest him if you look at the fixture list.
I am not going to get him over a third Liverpool player since they got a double. After that I will see, but I still think they will rotate which they have down so far this season.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
For me I will just go for Liverpool players for the double. I have the potential to get whoever I want for next week.
There's potential for Liverpool rotation in the double game week too, with Shaqiri back and Minamino is surely going to get minutes, I can see one of Mane or Salah getting rested for one game. They aren't particularly hard games either so even more likely.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nice, just seen Holgate got an assist.

Paul_Scholes18

There's potential for Liverpool rotation in the double game week too, with Shaqiri back and Minamino is surely going to get minutes, I can see one of Mane or Salah getting rested for one game. They aren't particularly hard games either so even more likely.
There is potential, but Klopp barely rotates. I guess they might feel the league is won though and rest them, but I doubt it.
He will probably just rest them in the cup between the games knowing how lowly he rates the Fa cup.

With City though there is always rotation up front unlike Liverpool. Jesus will probably start the next one. Could be Aguero or Sterling rested.

Paul_Scholes18

13 points from 6. Hopefully it gets worse with us getting a 1-0 over Liverpool. Then Vardy can save it all with a hattrick.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Disaster week.
Gazza who I held for ages until finally binning a week or so back, gets a massive haul.
Grealish scores as first sub (having originally had him in and Martial benched)
KDB lousy captain haul.
Not sure I have any goals, assists or cleanies so far!

Oh well!

United58

Ryan - Button

Lundstram - Baldock - TAA - Soyuncu - Kelly

Mané - KDB - Maddison - Grealish - Traore

Rashford - Vardy - Greenwood

2 FTs, £3.9m ITB. Looking at Maddison -> Salah, then need another transfer to even out money (would be at -0.9m). Not sure whether to get rid of Grealish or Vardy (or Rashford). Looking at Ings, Cantwell, Fleck. Thoughts?