Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So Jiminez scored a brace and Tammy blanked. This is why I should never do last minute transfers.

Paul_Scholes18

Nice results so far this week outside fantasy. Terrible for fantasy though. Just keep up the trend and make sure we win 1-0 tomorrow with a Maguire goal or something like that.
Pretty much only Jiminez, Aguero (C) and the rare Gazzaniga owners can be happy I would guess.

Neo_Mufc

The week I bring in Mahrez he's benched. Pep is a wanker. I'm on 19 with 4 players left. Doesn't look like it's going to be a good wildcard tbh.

littlepeasoup

Worst single day I've had for a while, 12 points, albeit with 6 still to play.

Captained Vardy and hoping for redemption. Also, two Liverpool defenders in my team are there to be a jinx more than anything else... promise.

United58

Captained Vardy and hoping for redemption. Also, two Liverpool defenders in my team are there to be a jinx more than anything else... promise.
I'll have 3 from next gameweek on, I feel disgusting, almost captained Mane this week too :lol: Least I've 2 United (Rashford and Greenwood)

Paul_Scholes18

The week I bring in Mahrez he's benched. Pep is a wanker. I'm on 19 with 4 players left. Doesn't look like it's going to be a good wildcard tbh.
Pep is so hard to trust. The only thing certain seem to be that KDB and Ederson starts. I got Aguero in early this season and got 4 nice hauls from him before the madness started. Then he got benched against Everton after the 8-0 win against Watford. So it is not like Pep only bench him after poor performances. Benched against Palace last time around too when I did captain him again.
So that is why I would fear to bring him in at the moment. Unlike the last time I had him he also got much worse fixtures to come. Although if you are using the wildcard it might be worth picking him and dropping De Bruyne even with the risk. Don't think a -8 is worth it for that move given that Aguero also gets injured a lot.

The best game to have him as captain in the future looks to be Arsenal at home. Although Arteta vs Pep might not be a massive win even if Arsenal have been smashed by City before. Burnley at home in round 30 could be great although not sure which fixtures will be moved into doubles.
Might punt on him as tripple captain for a double gameweek though and take the rotation risk then.

Liverpool on the other hand got a great run to come. Might just keep tripple Liverpool. The only worry for fantasy is they will slow down as the title is already won. Although the same can be said about City who got nothing to play for in the league either.

Paul_Scholes18

I got 14 from 7. Worst day so far this season no doubt. Normally someone does something good.
I avoided making the boring and logical move to get Grealish so that hurt the most.

Basically I am making stupid calls just because I might want to last minute panic and get Salah in so I stick with bloody Alli.
So I downgraded Henderson to Mcarthy to free up cash for a potential move.

Although I have probably lost more points fearing him than I would have gained otherwise with the moves I did consider the last few weeks.

littlepeasoup

I got 14 from 7. Worst day so far this season no doubt. Normally someone does something good.
I avoided making the boring and logical move to get Grealish so that hurt the most.

Basically I am making stupid calls just because I might want to last minute panic and get Salah in so I stick with bloody Alli.
So I downgraded Henderson to Mcarthy to free up cash for a potential move.

Although I have probably lost more points fearing him than I would have gained otherwise with the moves I did consider the last few weeks.
My two biggest changes this week were to drop Ricardo Pereira for VVD and bring in Willian (I have no idea why either) for Richarlison. Ings not scoring hurt and KDB not getting at least an assist to prop up my midfield hurt too. Still hopeful the players I've still got to play can turn a bad day into a decent weekend. Argh, I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't doing pretty decently up until now!

Paul_Scholes18

My two biggest changes this week were to drop Ricardo Pereira for VVD and bring in Willian (I have no idea why either) for Richarlison. Ings not scoring hurt and KDB not getting at least an assist to prop up my midfield hurt too. Still hopeful the players I've still got to play can turn a bad day into a decent weekend. Argh, I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't doing pretty decently up until now!
Why do the Pereira move now and not next week? Do you have so little faith in us that you bring in defenders against us rather than against Burnley now?

Eleven-Eighteen

Why though? The derby is rarely goal rich, and United dont let in that much. Last game Liverpool barely had chances and fluked it to 1-1. Its Anfield though
#1 it's Anfield
#2 Salah's back
#3 Liverpool's momentum and confidence now is way greater than the previous game

I didn't go with Mane eventually (KDB disappointed massively so that's another shit week for me) and that was primarily because I expect/ hope United to step the feck up today.

I don't care if I have a twenty point week. I really just want to see some crying Scousers

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Does anyone know anything about Rashford's back?

I've seen a couple of rumours he has a stress fracture and will be out for a couple of months.
Yeah, an FPL leaker tweeted that out too. I certainly don't think we will see Rashford against Burnley.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
#1 it's Anfield
#2 Salah's back
#3 Liverpool's momentum and confidence now is way greater than the previous game

I didn't go with Mane eventually (KDB disappointed massively so that's another shit week for me) and that was primarily because I expect/ hope United to step the feck up today.

I don't care if I have a twenty point week. I really just want to see some crying Scousers
Good man, hope we get a streaky 1 nil would be more than happy with that.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
For those who arent triple captaining a Liverpool player for GW24 what are we waiting for ?

Think my free transfer will be upgrade VVD to Robertson. So I'll cover both fullbacks and Mane.

Paul_Scholes18

For those who arent triple captaining a Liverpool player for GW24 what are we waiting for ?

Think my free transfer will be upgrade VVD to Robertson. So I'll cover both fullbacks and Mane.
Tripple captain Aguero like last season with him not playing the second ;). Still got a nice haul though.

Vardy not doing it right now. Terrible week and maybe I should sell him for Aguero soon even though Pep is going to mess with things like he always does.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Get in. I have Vardy but top of my ML has him captained.

Although I also got rid of Pope recently.

Withnail

Tripple captain Aguero like last season with him not playing the second ;). Still got a nice haul though.

Vardy not doing it right now. Terrible week and maybe I should sell him for Aguero soon even though Pep is going to mess with things like he always does.
And he's just missed a peno.

Think I'll be ditching him too

Paul_Scholes18

This week is just insane. Vardy pen miss too as your captain. I hope I get under 20 points this week with a Martial goal on my bench as long as we bloody beat Liverpool.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Might just get Firmino in straight away for the double. Although I do think I want Robertson over him. Then get Aguero for Firmino in the future.
Firmino is a shit asset. I know people are mentioning Liverpool players a lot because of the double but there's much better choices

Paul_Scholes18

Firmino is a shit asset. I know people are mentioning Liverpool players a lot because of the double but there's much better choices
Salah has 1 goal in his last 4. Firmino got 3. Firmino got many more away goals too and the double is two away games.

Awful week so far, had Jiminez on bench (dont ask me why) and brought in Doucoure who did nothing and Vardy has missed a pen.

Paul_Scholes18

Awful week so far, had Jiminez on bench (dont ask me why) and brought in Doucoure who did nothing and Vardy has missed a pen.
Wow that is annoying. Jiminez has almost as many points as my team. I am on 15 right now from 9 :). I should have just captained Cantwell who is my top scorer with 3.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
KDB and Vardy captained by most this week :drool:

I've still got Pope too, not because of want though.

Wow that is annoying. Jiminez has almost as many points as my team. I am on 15 right now from 9 :). I should have just captained Cantwell who is my top scorer with 3.
Honestly i dont know what i was thinking. I went 352 this week

Henderson
Evans TAA Lundstram
KDB(c) Grealish Mane Doucoure Cantwell
Vardy Ings​

Bench: McCarthy Jiminez Kelly O'Connell

Paul_Scholes18

Honestly i dont know what i was thinking. I went 352 this week

Henderson
Evans TAA Lundstram
KDB(c) Grealish Mane Doucoure Cantwell
Vardy Ings​

Bench: McCarthy Jiminez Kelly O'Connell
I did consider to captain Cantwell so can't blame you with him. Would not have picked Doucoure over Jiminez though, but Spurs have been pretty crap to be fair.
You maybe wished you could play 2-5-3 with the old all attack chip.
Jiminez is so hard to predict and that is why I have avoided him all season. Often doing well in big games and often getting big hauls after many blanks.

I did consider to captain Cantwell so can't blame you. Would not have picked Doucoure over Jiminez though, but Spurs have been pretty crap to be fair.
You maybe wished you could play 2-5-3 with the old all attack chip.
6,8 and 14 are the points hes come away with the past 3 gameweeks. I thought he would do something yesterday considering Spurs havent kept any clean sheets in god knows how long.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Hang onto Vardy. He's got West Ham at home next. Agueros nice but I like my 3 of Ings, Jimenez and Vardy. Decent spread of teams.

I've settled on VVD > Robertson if he comes through unscathed today.

GW24:

McCarthy
TAA Soyuncu Robertson
Mane KDB Martial Cantwell/Richarlison
Ings Vardy Jimenez

United58

feck went Maddison & Traore -> Salah & Dendonker last night, not realising Rashford would be out so long :(

Dan_F

That Rashford injury has thrown a spanner in the works. Was going to downgrade Jimenez to Maupay and bring in TAA, but I’m not sure I can justify leaving those two upfront. Might have to take a hit to replace Rashford.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have Vardy but was delighted to see him miss because all of my league have him, and I also have Pope who is getting me a haul now with 12 points.

I did bring Ings in for Jimenez the day before yesterday though which still hurts.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Trent corner VVD header! Got me double thinking now... Keep VVD ?
Robbo still a threat today though.

-4 for Richarlison > Snodgrass ? Should get 4 back at the worst

That Salah goal is annoying. Mane only with 3. Back to back blanks. This is why I'm wary of using triple captain. Feel more confident in using it later.

Last edited: