Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

I could really do with TAA not playing today. I don't have him in my team and my friends have TC him (Salah for me)

Just had a quick look on rawk and rumours flying that VVD has a chest infection. Kinda need him to play for points.

Paul_Scholes18

Lundstram is a worry now if he's not starting games. And Soyuncu isn't keeping clean sheets either. Is Ayoze Perez a trap ? 6.1m, just got some hauls. If Vardy is out for a while worth a shout ?
I think Perez look good now when he starts more. They have played with different formations and Maddison on the wing before.
Once the fixtures gets good I might go for him. Still Chelsea right now might not be bad.

Paul_Scholes18

I've gone with the approach that just take 3 lpool and the best player from teams who have a nice 3-4 games coming up.

I held on to Leicester assets for way too long! and last night I got rid of Vardy for Auba. He's 10.7, this is the second time I'm bringing him in but if Man Utd or Tottenham can't score goals and Aguero sits on the bench one week then whats the point.

I'd rather have a striker on the pitch 90mins than 20.

CL is around the corner too. I expect Pep to piss a lot of people off! infact I have Mahrez too and he's only been in my team 2 weeks and done nothing(he was benched after that villa game!). I'll give him 1 more week otherwise it's goodbye.
The thing with Aguero is his points per minute is higher than everyone else. Thus the risk could be worth it with him.
It makes sense for Pep to rest him against West Ham, but he could still be worth the gamble if he starts and gets a hattrick.
Auba will probably keep getting 1 goal most of the time with few blanks and few big hauls.

Neo_Mufc

The thing with Aguero is his points per minute is higher than everyone else. Thus the risk could be worth it with him.
It makes sense for Pep to rest him against West Ham, but he could still be worth the gamble if he starts and gets a hattrick.
Auba will probably keep getting 1 goal most of the time with few blanks and few big hauls.
I hear ya. You'd hope Auba can gain more bonus points too.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Auba will get you goals but there's something about Arsenal I just don't trust. I'd rather pay a little more for Aguero. Everton look good for some attacking returns but I can only afford Calvert-Lewin and I don't want to take Ings or Jimenez out really.

Trent starts!

Paul_Scholes18

Auba will get you goals but there's something about Arsenal I just don't trust. I'd rather pay a little more for Aguero. Everton look good for some attacking returns but I can only afford Calvert-Lewin and I don't want to take Ings or Jimenez out really.

Trent starts!
'Yeah you don't see Arsenal scoring 3 or more at the moment really. Everton gets slightly harder fixtures. Although they beat us 4-0 last season at home so not sure that one counts as hard. I don't know if I shall sell Sidibe or not.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Trent with an assist already, so who actually TC him?

Paul_Scholes18

Trent with an assist already, so who actually TC him?
He is my captain, but I saved the TC. Might regret it, but I want to aim big for TC. It is the fun chip rather than rational one for me.
Getting a 50+ point haul potentially is nice. TAA could do it, but he is a defender after all.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ouch Mané injured.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I went Salah (tc). Hoping he scores now and I will be up near top 2/3k for sure.

SteveCoppellFan

Variance plays a huge part in this game.

Some just dodge every bullet and some step in every dog poo on a 100 foot pavement.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thankfully I captained Salah. Traore looks really dangerous.

Paul_Scholes18

Traore is king in the big games, but crap in the rest. I am thinking about getting him in and play him against Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Then bench him for the rest ;).

Adcuth

So this week 3 of my players were benched and my TC went off after half an hour. How can one man be so lucky?

Paul_Scholes18

Robertson with 1 point. Mane 1 point and maybe out for the second. Tripple Liverpool for the double not looking great.
Should have just gone with the guy that only scores away in Firmino.
Noble in is the only thing that has worked so far, but he will get no pens against Pool.
I am sure Alli will beat all my players even with a double with 13 points.

Although I saved my TC so that is one good thing at least.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Need a single Salah return Vs Westham and for Mane to not be risked and I will still come out ahead I think. What a shit show though.

Paul_Scholes18

Need a single Salah return Vs Westham and for Mane to not be risked and I will still come out ahead I think. What a shit show though.
I did think this would be hard for Pool. I predicted 1-0 to them rather than 2-1. Just funny it is Henderson who gets the big haul.
Does anyone got him at all in the top 100k?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Robertson with 1 point. Mane 1 point and maybe out for the second. Tripple Liverpool for the double not looking great.
Should have just gone with the guy that only scores away in Firmino.
Noble in is the only thing that has worked so far, but he will get no pens against Pool.
I am sure Alli will beat all my players even with a double with 13 points.

Although I saved my TC so that is one good thing at least.
I think most people will suffer this week, the only player to get points is Trent but doesn't look like he's getting any bonus so only 5 points.

Paul_Scholes18

I think most people will suffer this week, the only player to get points is Trent but doesn't look like he's getting any bonus so only 5 points.
Yeah I captained the right guy in my side so far at least. A clean sheet in the next game and he will get 10+ points so I would be happy with that. Although I rather see Noble score against them though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cannot make it up this week. Wycombe lost 0-4, United 0-2 at home.
Fantasy an absolute bust, and not even any reflected joy in Liverpool, yet they still win.

Literally worst case in all scenarios! Garrhh

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Was obvious Salah and Mane would blank (I have both and Capped little Mo for protection) - every single season the early double GW offers utterly nothing to anyone except for the casuals.

Salah will blank against W.Ham as well without doubt and Mané will probably not even feature...

Meanwhile Bobby White-teeth brings in the points for those that aren't even playing properly.

On top of Liverpool winning the league this is genuinely forming up to be the worst Fantasy season in years - it's like everything shite is playing out this season.

If you could delete you FF team mid season I'd do mine now as it's doing nothing other annoying me, but you can't apparently.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Klopp just basically confirmed that Mane will probably miss the next three games (first one being an fa cup game) add that to Vardy and quite a few other dodgy players the wildcard is tempting me.

Paul_Scholes18

Was obvious Salah and Mane would blank (I have both and Capped little Mo for protection) - every single season the early double GW offers utterly nothing to anyone except for the casuals.

Salah will blank against W.Ham as well without doubt and Mané will probably not even feature...

Meanwhile Bobby White-teeth brings in the points for those that aren't even playing properly.

On top of Liverpool winning the league this is genuinely forming up to be the worst Fantasy season in years - it's like everything shite is playing out this season.

If you could delete you FF team mid season I'd do mine now as it's doing nothing other annoying me, but you can't apparently.
Firmino got the best away record though. If anyone think that matters they must enjoy things so far.
For some reason he can't score at Anfield though. Maybe he just loves the hostility away from home?

Paul_Scholes18

Klopp just basically confirmed that Mane will probably miss the next three games (first one being an fa cup game) add that to Vardy and quite a few other dodgy players the wildcard is tempting me.
The popular picks are crashing down. Only TAA and De Bruyne standing strong.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The popular picks are crashing down. Only TAA and De Bruyne standing strong.
Another game to go though so I still have hope that Salah can get a double digit haul and my TC chip will have been a success. Looks like Mane will probably not play so any kind of return from Salah should see me climbing towards that top 1k.