Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Another game to go though so I still have hope that Salah can get a double digit haul and my TC chip will have been a success. Looks like Mane will probably not play so any kind of return from Salah should see me climbing towards that top 1k.
Yeah it could be a good game for goals unlike this one. Just he has still only scored 1 goal away from home.
West Ham conceded 4 against Leicester though so Liverpool could score many.
I would never rule out a Moyes side imploding totally though, but Salah has not been in great form recently. Might even be rested.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Yeah it could be a good game for goals unlike this one. Just he has still only scored 1 goal away from home.
West Ham conceded 4 against Leicester though so Liverpool could score many.
I would never rule out a Moyes side imploding totally though, but Salah has not been in great form recently. Might even be rested.
Can't see him being rested with Mane out and they play Shrewsbury this weekend. That's his rest game.

Might still wildcard myself. If Mane misses two games he's got to go.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
My Snodgrass gamble backfired big time. Got to hope Trent keeps a clean sheet next game and Salah has a quiet one which I doubt as everything will be going through him if Mane is out. Not all over for Salah captains

Adcuth

Just checked and it doesn't say I've actually played my TC. Have I got away with one here haha

kps88

Not a fan of the TC chip. Too much luck involved in a potential 40-50 point swing.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a fan of the TC chip. Too much luck involved in a potential 40-50 point swing.
It's certainly a huge gamechanger!

Mane TCs will be absolutely fuming if he racks up 3 points on a 2 game week!

I had very similar last year with Sane!

I also had Sterling as 1 pointer this year home v Southampton!

Woeful.

I've also seen someone triple captain Aguero that year he scored 5 with Newcastle was it? 75 pointer!!

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Almost tripled on Salah but decided that there should be easier fixtures for one of the top boys in a future double gameweek. Wolves are always sticky so it was unlikely he'd get much of a haul there, which leaves everything resting on the West Ham match. Could be a decent earner though given how ropey they are off the ball.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Let's see where you are at the season's end.

I'm betting there'll be few bends in the road yet pal :)

As it stands your TC is looking like a fail.
There's another game as yet. I chose to use the TC chip (it was a coin toss between Mane/Salah) because of the Westham fixture more than the Wolves one. I'll see how Salah gets on in that one before I deem it a fail. ;)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Waiting for updates on Vardy and Abraham.

Might well be time to get Aguero in there

Also depends on Mane - could be time to put De Bruyne back in.

If all 3 are properly injured, might be a wildcard job.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Waiting for updates on Vardy and Abraham.

Might well be time to get Aguero in there

Also depends on Mane - could be time to put De Bruyne back in.

If all 3 are properly injured, might be a wildcard job.
Aguero is a good option for now but as soon as CL starts up again I'd get rid. Pep will rest him in the league surely.

Paul_Scholes18

It rarely gives that big effect. Most people will captain the obvious TC guys anyway or at least have them in the team. Thus you might gain 20-25 points if that guy goes crazy.
If you manage to captain a guy with low ownership it could give a boost. Maybe say TC Sane, TC Firmino now or possible Aubameyang over Aguero it might give a 3x boost over 2x one for a big haul.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Is him being rested much of an issue though when he can come on at 60 mins and bag?
I wouldn't invest 12m into that kind on uncertainty. Fixture list isn't ideal either. Some tough games in there for an inconsistent City side.

Aubameyang looks a safer bet. Cheaper, better fixtures, more likely to start every game etc. That's where my money would be going.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If I WC I could have the following team:

McCarthy
TAA Lundstram Baldock (Williams + 3.9 fodder)
Salah KDB Martial Grealish (Cantwell)
Auba Aguero Pukki

What say the caf? @Nou_Camp99?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

McCarthy
Auba Aguero Pukki

I'd lose Martial mate personally.

If you've not got Vardy, I'd swap Martial for Perez or James Maddison.

I'd also maybe lose Lundstram at this point, maybe swap him out for Stephens (Southampton).

Paul_Scholes18

Then again, is Mane out even worth it? He'll be back in 2 if they say 3.
Salah in as captain could be worth it though. If I get Auba he will be my captain.
Next week is very hard to pick a captain. Spurs vs City, Leicester vs Chelsea and Man United vs Wolves are very hard to predict.
Liverpool will probably beat Southampton, but they have bee better recently so might be another narrow win for them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'd lose Martial mate personally.

If you've not got Vardy, I'd swap Martial for Perez or James Maddison.

I'd also maybe lose Lundstram at this point, maybe swap him out for Stephens (Southampton).
I just got rid of Maddison and Vardy for Aguero and Grealish. Leicester have gone off the boil. Will bring Vardy back if he starts bagging like earlier on again but I’m not sure he will.

Hanging on to Martial for a while longer. We’re shit but we will score (maybe) and there’s a decent chance he’ll be on the end of some. Plus he should be pen taker now.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I just got rid of Maddison and Vardy for Aguero and Grealish. Leicester have gone off the boil. Will bring Vardy back if he starts bagging like earlier on again but I’m not sure he will.

Hanging on to Martial for a while longer. We’re shit but we will score (maybe) and there’s a decent chance he’ll be on the end of some. Plus he should be pen taker now.
I'd get rid of him - Traore would give you more cash to play with and has nice fixtures coming up.

Or upgrade Martial to Alli.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
What's funny is one of the guys at work who I made join our league for pure numbers and hasn't touched his team since week 1 has scored 55pts.

Callum Wilson captain with 16! Jimenez 8, Walker 6, Azpi 7, Pereira 12, Digne 6

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I'd get rid of him - Traore would give you more cash to play with and has nice fixtures coming up.

Or upgrade Martial to Alli.
Alli is an upgrade on Martial?

Sounds like a plan, if it wasn't you doing it.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
No signs of Spurs resurging. Was Alli's first return after a 4 week blank. You'll be taking a punt more than anything. Of course Son can go on a splurge at any moment.

Dropping like flies now, Cantwell has a knock. Looking at a 523 if Mane, Cantwell and Snodgrass are all out for GW25.

ROFLUTION

McCarthy
Auba Aguero Pukki

Id definitely go for 3 Liverpool players and not two. Robertson is still fine value compared to for example Pukki.

Pukki -> Greenwood
3.9 -> Robertson

if possible that is

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Id definitely go for 3 Liverpool players and not two. Robertson is still fine value compared to for example Pukki.

Pukki -> Greenwood
3.9 -> Robertson

if possible that is
I already have Robertson for the dgw. Need to get rid if I want Auba and Aguero though. Not sure about Greenwood if Ole isn’t gonna play him properly.

Paul_Scholes18

Lundstram benched again. Worth to sell him or should we hope he gets his place back?
I have so many problems though so not sure I can justify selling him if Vardy,Abraham or Mane is out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lundstram benched again. Worth to sell him or should we hope he gets his place back?
I have so many problems though so not sure I can justify selling him if Vardy,Abraham or Mane is out.
Benched in the cup though. Has he been benched in the league?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

McCarthy
Auba Aguero Pukki

That's packed with some expensive geezers! How high is your team value, is that a workable lineup for you?
Spose you have got a cheap defence, presuming you rode Lundstram from the start.

ROFLUTION

I already have Robertson for the dgw. Need to get rid if I want Auba and Aguero though. Not sure about Greenwood if Ole isn’t gonna play him properly.
Maybe just throw out Cantwell for Hayden (nice fixtures) and get the extra 0.5m there?

Paul_Scholes18

Benched in the cup though. Has he been benched in the league?
'
Was benched in the last league game too. So that is 2 times in a row.
They have not scored yet in the cup so that might cause them to bring him back in I guess.
I don't know if he might have a minor knock or something, but he is on the bench.
Now Besic scored who replaced him. Feels like there is a massive risk he is benched again.

Back to playing useless Kelly again then!

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
'
Was benched in the last league game too. So that is 2 times in a row.
They have not scored yet in the cup so that might cause them to bring him back in I guess.
I don't know if he might have a minor knock or something, but he is on the bench.
Now Besic scored who replaced him. Feels like there is a massive risk he is benched again.

Back to playing useless Kelly again then!
This is getting a bit ugly, and shows how you can quickly be derailed in this game.
I was 2nd in my work league of tonnes, then had a 30 point week, and this week is dreadful too.

Vardy, Abraham, Mane all injuries to be confirmed on, Lundstram...arse

Will weigh up in a week - hoping at least 2 of that lot are back starting next weekend.

Paul_Scholes18

This is getting a bit ugly, and shows how you can quickly be derailed in this game.
I was 2nd in my work league of tonnes, then had a 30 point week, and this week is dreadful too.

Vardy, Abraham, Mane all injuries to be confirmed on, Lundstram...arse

Will weigh up in a week - hoping at least 2 of that lot are back starting next weekend.
Got those 4 too. Then I have Cantwell who is injured too although don't bother too much with him unless the others are injured.
Sidibe might get dropped again too. Ings play Liverpool next too so not like I fancy him there anyway.
1 free transfer to use. Not sure taking the hits are worth it if they will only miss 1 game each.

Mane to Salah for a hit is probably worth it, but Salahs form is not that great anyway.
Auba in as captain is something I like to do too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got those 4 too. Then I have Cantwell who is injured too although don't bother too much with him unless the others are injured.
Sidibe might get dropped again too. Ings play Liverpool next too so not like I fancy him there anyway.
1 free transfer to use. Not sure taking the hits are worth it if they will only miss 1 game each.

Mane to Salah for a hit is probably worth it, but Salahs form is not that great anyway.
Auba in as captain is something I like to do too.
I have Cantwell and Ings too, so this is sounding a bit ugly.
Oh well! A full week for everyone to be ok!

Just need to skimp through off the bench.

Certainly won't be any front 8 - leave 10points on the bench issues next week!

Paul_Scholes18

I have Cantwell and Ings too, so this is sounding a bit ugly.
Oh well! A full week for everyone to be ok!

Just need to skimp through off the bench.

Certainly won't be any front 8 - leave 10points on the bench issues next week!
At least all these players got crazy ownerships amongst active players with good ranks. All rivals will be with similar problems apart from the Salah over Mane owners.
Few got Auba yet, but people will bring him in. Although few will have both him and Aguero if Vardy is out.
I think if you just take the hit for Salah and Aguero/Auba then few will destroy your ranks.
I think the only guy that could hurt my rank apart from the big guns is Grealish funny enough. Lots have him and Bournemouth is a dream game for him.