Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You just know loads of people will have rushed Son in. Especially those who don't keep too firm an eye on things. I thought he scored a hattrick for instance!
How did he finish the game, if it was bad enough to rule him out for the season?! Adrenaline?

That's the game though - totally unexpected things ruining your flow.

Who plays up front for Tottenham now? Could be a clever move..Moura?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Personally, I'm very pleased with Sonny's 13 points!

Not really bothered about getting rid of him, especially with juicy downgrades like Pepe, Richarli-boy, Bruno, Bergwijn etc emerging and available.

A haul is a haul, and this season I'll take every fecking haul I can get!

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Went with Bruno to replace Son. Some nice fixtures and he shoots a lot and takes good set pieces, so think he will get a few points.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Just the two hattricks?!

Son injury must have caught a few people out who made early transfers! I'd chuffed as the guy ahead of me just brought him in.

Oh dear...70 points is not much - a 6 points better average each week , not impossible. You may regret that ! Last year I was 100 points away from top at this point of the season and ended up drawing on the last day in my mini league. Bloody annoying to be exactly the same points after 38 weeks.
Points difference isn’t really key here. I have a team worth £105.7m while his is worth £100.5m. I have every good player that he has, impossible to make up any ground when all your hope is for Jimenez to outscore Aguero etc. Long term it will not work.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Went with Bruno to replace Son. Some nice fixtures and he shoots a lot and takes good set pieces, so think he will get a few points.
I think he's certain to get a goal soon and should get a decent amount of assists with the way put balls in. Looking forward to seeing him in a full team.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Who do I replace Aguero with for gw27? I have a feeling that he will get pretty much a full game tonight as they haven't had a game for 2 weeks and then he's going to play limited minutes versus Leicester as they have Madrid a few days later. He also blanks in 28 and has tough games after so he will surely have to go.

I already have Ings n Jiminez.

Options are:

-Bringing Vardy back (no form at all but fixtures are turning soon)

-Abraham (Back from injury now and fixtures are very kind coming up)

-Bringing back Calvert Lewin (Dropped him on my wildcard this game week because his fixtures are now awful. Hurt me this week too but half expected it)

- Auba ( Good fixtures overall but would have to bench in 28 as he blanks)

Skåre Willoch

I would take the risk of keeping him through gw27 tbh. The alternatives aren't that good (as you already have Jimenez). Make the switch for gw28 instead.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
The above. Tempting to even go 352 and get a 4m striker in and stack the midfield.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The above. Tempting to even go 352 and get a 4m striker in and stack the midfield.
Nope. There aren't enough consistent mids this year. Strikers have been proving better value for a change. People who need to replace Son this week for example are struggling for a no brainer. Seen a lot go for Bruno.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I would take the risk of keeping him through gw27 tbh. The alternatives aren't that good (as you already have Jimenez). Make the switch for gw28 instead.
This has crossed my mind and it's what I'm currently leaning to. However it's got benched written all over it hasn't it?

ROFLUTION

Who do I replace Aguero with for gw27? I have a feeling that he will get pretty much a full game tonight as they haven't had a game for 2 weeks and then he's going to play limited minutes versus Leicester as they have Madrid a few days later. He also blanks in 28 and has tough games after so he will surely have to go.

I already have Ings n Jiminez.

Options are:

-Bringing Vardy back (no form at all but fixtures are turning soon)

-Abraham (Back from injury now and fixtures are very kind coming up)

-Bringing back Calvert Lewin (Dropped him on my wildcard this game week because his fixtures are now awful. Hurt me this week too but half expected it)

- Auba ( Good fixtures overall but would have to bench in 28 as he blanks)
Id go for Vardy. FFScout had a piece on xGOT and how he was a better finishen than most. Goals for class players will always come back after a dead run I believe. Nice fixturelist too, making the same move, but for gw28

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Id go for Vardy. FFScout had a piece on xGOT and how he was a better finishen than most. Goals for class players will always come back after a dead run I believe. Nice fixturelist too, making the same move, but for gw28
Yeah Vardy in this week or holding Aguero for 1 more and bringing in Vardy for 28 is definitely my preferred option. Surely the goals will be back too.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Awful captains this week. Salah and Aguero blanks.

Neo_Mufc

Gutted I didn't pick better than Salah but he's been racking up points so can't really complain when you get it wrong for 1 GW.

I need to get rid of Mahrez and I have about 1.4m in the bank. Some help would be nice please.

I was thinking Lucas Moura as he is playing as a striker and will be guaranteed chances considering Son and Kane are out.

Martial/Richarlison I'm not so sure about.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Brought Aguero in for the past two weeks and captained him twice :lol: Get out of my team you fraud.

64pts all out before KDB bonuses. Meh.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Never seem to own Aguero at right time. Westham at home looked a haul guarantee but not meant to be. I blame Jesus personally for playing and stinking the place up.

Neo_Mufc

Yep Liverpool player. Ings vs that Villa defence if you're brave.
With them losing against Atletico I expect Klopp will want to see a bounce back and W.Ham could get a smashing.

Maybe a Salah hattrick?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Going Mané captain, but then again I don't have Salah so easy choice.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Small green arrow overall. 183k to 174k.

10pt gap to 100k. Very close.

Ady87

Which 3 do you bench and would you save FT for GW28 prep? £0.2m ITB.

McCarthy (AVL)
TAA (WHU)
Robertson (WHU)
Egan (BHA)
Williams (WAT)
Lascelles (cry)

Traore (NOR)
Salah (WHU)
KDB (lei)
Martial (WAT)
Hayden (cry)

Ings (AVL)
Auba (EVE)
Jimi (NOR)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Feels like the best week I've had in ages with the least amount of effort so I have to question why bother.

84 points with the best captain pick in KDB.

50/50 on whether to drop Lundstram this week for one of Saiss/Taylor or just roll the transfer. Salah captain obviously.

Neo_Mufc

I swapped Mahrez for Martial finally after 5 weeks. I really should have done the transfer much quicker!

Neo_Mufc

McCarthy (AVL)
TAA (WHU)
Robertson (WHU)
Egan (BHA)
Williams (WAT)
Lascelles (cry)

Traore (NOR)
Salah (WHU)
KDB (lei)
Martial (WAT)
Hayden (cry)

Ings (AVL)
Auba (EVE)
Jimi (NOR)
Hayden, Lascelles, Traore probs

LungiDevil

For GW 28, I am thinking about moving Grealish for Moura.

Then in GW29, Move Salah + Rico + DCL for Pepe + Gomez + Jimenez (for a -4).

My starting 11 would look like:

Pope
Gomez, TAA, Robertson
Moura, Martial, KDB, Pepe
Jimenez,Vardy,Ings

With Cantwell, Williams and Lascelles on the bench.

Good, bad, stupid?

LungiDevil

McCarthy (AVL)
TAA (WHU)
Robertson (WHU)
Egan (BHA)
Williams (WAT)
Lascelles (cry)

Traore (NOR)
Salah (WHU)
KDB (lei)
Martial (WAT)
Hayden (cry)

Ings (AVL)
Auba (EVE)
Jimi (NOR)

Just use your bench boost and then you can plan your transfers to have real deadwood on your bench and pull more money into starting 11.

ROFLUTION

A lot mentioning Moira. Got to be a better option than Maddison, who has done nothing for weeks.

What about Grealish for Maddison?
I think Spurs will have a bit of a tough time scoring, so personally staying away. Grealish in great shape, but shit fixtures.

Think Ill stick with Perez/Traore and hope for the best