Dunk

Info
Triple Cpt remaining
1 x wildcard remaining
3.1m in bank
1 free transfer
1482 points currently

@Varun @Rhyme Animal @Nou_Camp99
That's quite a good team tbf. I'd upgrade Kelly and DLC from that. Kelly because he's lost his place and DLC because of his upcoming fixtures.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Southampton clean sheet would be nice please FL Gods

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
It's Guardiola... all common logic says that after playing 90 and doing nothing against West Ham, and with Madrid in 3 days, Aguero will be rested against Foxes away... but that's exactly the type of scenario where Guardiola does his thing.

Everyone is binning off Aguero, and you can just feel the potential haul coming.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I reckon Aguero is gonna feature, and will bring points in the Foxes match.

Then regarding his upcoming matches -

Man Utd (a)
Burnley (h)
Chelsea (a)
Liverpool (h)

It's fecking Aguero... if he's fit, these are the exact type of games that he swaggers away from with hauls and bonus points.

Again, I could be wrong, but I'm looking to try and keep him if possible while everyone else bins him off.
Yeah I thought he’d play today because in the past sometimes when rested before big European games he’s lost a little sharpness as a result. Can see Pep trying a different approach to keep him on the boil.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Yeah I thought he’d play today because in the past sometimes when rested before big European games he’s lost a little sharpness as a result. Can see Pep trying a different approach to keep him on the boil.
Yep, played but missed the penalty and had a goal disallowed... Sellers were very lucky really!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Yep, played but missed the penalty and had a goal disallowed... Sellers were very lucky really!
Or unlucky. Sellers only sold because he blanked in the past two previous games after missing loads of chances.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Aguero to Vardy now?

Vardy hasn't been scoring but has looked dangerous whenever I watch him, unlucky not to score when he hit the post. Has some nice fixtures coming up too.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I brought in Bruno for Grealish (who had been good for my team) since Grealish has terrible upcoming fixture and Aston Villa is not going to play next GW. Grealish did nothing yesterday, looking smooth so far with the decision.

ROFLUTION

I brought in Bruno for Grealish (who had been good for my team) since Grealish has terrible upcoming fixture and Aston Villa is not going to play next GW. Grealish did nothing yesterday, looking smooth so far with the decision.
To be fair, he played two key passes to get a player free on target despite being deliberately taken out every time he got the ball. I understand your move though. Ride the fixtured + Bruno looks exciting.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
To be fair, he played two key passes to get a player free on target despite being deliberately taken out every time he got the ball. I understand your move though. Ride the fixtured + Bruno looks exciting.
What I meant by did nothing is not did nothing in a match but earn no goal, assist & bonus points for FPL. He got a yellow card as well.

Paul_Scholes18

Tricky period at the moment. Only safe bet seems to be Pool, players but who knows when they start rotating?

Paul_Scholes18

Made all logical moves and none of which payed off yesterday.. :depression:
Not much payed of yesterday apart from removing say Son, Lundstram etc.
I played Mccharthy in goal so that was first time I picked the right keeper.
Rest nothing, but Salah will probably score and do something.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Made all logical moves and none of which payed off yesterday.. :depression:
Logical moves have been punished more than any other fpl season I can remember. It's been a massive cluster f**k of a season tbh.

I've dropped from 4k to 11k in last 3 weeks which is still a great rank but feels like it's falling apart to me.

Need my 3 Wolves and 3 Pool players to save the gameweek. A couple of headers from VVD wouldn't go a miss tbh.

Paul_Scholes18

Logical moves have been punished more than any other fpl season I can remember. It's been a massive cluster f**k of a season tbh.

I've dropped from 4k to 11k in last 3 weeks which is still a great rank but feels like it's falling apart to me.

Need my 3 Wolves and 3 Pool players to save the gameweek. A couple of headers from VVD wouldn't go a miss tbh.
Lots of players are very little fixture dependent or better in harder games. Plus all sides apart from Liverpool go up and down a lot.
Feel like the logical big names have done well though. Probably only Kane that has let people down early on.
Sterling have also been terrible recently.

Picking the right captain is still crazy hard when fixtures are not the best guide.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I was torn between bringing in Doherty or Boly. I decided to save the money and went for Boly. Doherty with an assist immediately follows :(

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jimenez better do something.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bruno looks a million bucks. But having Martial is it worth the upgrade ?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Greenwood on the bench i missed out on Lundstram's points last week too :(

As for Bruno :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad Martial scored of course, but he seems to be the opposite of the Bonus magnet doesn't he!

Paul_Scholes18

Doherty and Martial in worked well. I was close to get Richarlison so let us see what he does.
Bruno was lower on the list as Son replacements. Might have picked the wrong guy from us.

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Son > to Bruno would have been a good move. But I don't like doubling up on attackers. Rather spread my players around.

Lewin! Get in son

Paul_Scholes18

Auba got his goal here. Lewin is annoying since Abraham has been doing poor for a long time, but never have justified the extra hit for that move.
Jiminez in for me I think.