Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm amazed Vardy is still owned by 34% of players. Lewin is still only 12.7%. Aubameyang only 18% Compared to Ings 33% and Jimenez 29%. With those ownership odds Auba is a shout but Ings and Jimenez have great fixtures.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Vardy's fixtures are also starting to turn, i'll probably bring him in for Aguero.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Thank god no one has Auba in the work league. He blanks next week but great fixture. Would love him in my team, consistent throughout the season and the ownership. But sacrifices have to be made which I'm not sure about.

Actually, I can just do Ings > Auba.

Jacob

Ighalo, Salah and Jorginho or
Martial, Jimenez and Richarlison

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Lundstram to Saiss reaped immediate profit.

51 with triple Pool inc captain Salah to play.

Halved my rank in 2 gw's after dropping outside the top £1m.

Dan_F

Had a mare this week and the person behind me in my mini league has Bruno and Martial, which is annoying as feck. It’s funny how you can be pretty happy, then within two week it feels like you need to transfer out about four players.

roseguy64

FFS, I have Grealish in my XI instead of Richarlison.

47 points with the two Liverpool fullbacks to play

Withnail

Not great so far but Salah (C), TAA, Firmino to come.

Thinking I should have gotten Fernandes in so might do that but it would mean getting rid of Martial.

Think I'll go for it anyway as Bruno's pens.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I feel like I made a really bad decision to wildcard 2 weeks ago now. Was sitting pretty at 4k and got greedy and thought I could steal a march and get closer to top 1k. I'm now at 11k.

Calvert lewin out (because of fixtures) and Aguero over Auba have killed me.

Really thought Aguero would bag a brace minium vs hammers. But to blank and then miss a penalty at Leicester is just rotten luck. That's how it goes though.

Might get Calvert Lewin back. Reckon he scores versus us Sunday.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I've had to put up with Cantwell in my starting XI the past 3 weeks for various reasons. And with KDB out next week he's in again if I don't take a hit. Perhaps Lascelles in for him and hope Newcastle keep a clean sheet at home vs Burnley ?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Does playing both Martial and Bruno in midfield seem like overkill?
It would have paid off today and vs Chelsea. One of my league rivals played Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison last gameweek vs Palace and they both scored, he dropped 1 of them this week for some reason but they both returned again! Seems to work.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It would have paid off today and vs Chelsea. One of my league rivals played Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison last gameweek vs Palace and they both scored, he dropped 1 of them this week for some reason but they both returned again! Seems to work.
2 midfielders from the same team vs a midfielder and a forward.

I think I'm going for it, Maddison is a waste of a player.

IrishRedDevil

Lundstram and Alli out - Fernandes and Saïss in.

0.4 in the bank with the view of switching Vardy to Aubameyang after his blank next week.

hubbuh

Vardy or Jimenez (or DCL) for Aguero?

Thinking of switching Grealish to Bruno Fernandes or Martial, too.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Vardy or Jimenez (or DCL) for Aguero?

Thinking of switching Grealish to Bruno Fernandes or Martial, too.
I know he's been in poor form but Vardy v Norwich next weekend looks a no brainer. Great run after that too. If he's going to start another run of scoring it would be now you'd have thought.

Personally I'm debating whether to swap Auba to him. If I don't then I'm benching both Auba and KDB next week because of their blanks and my first 11 doesn't look very strong at all. I guess many will be in the same position though tbf.

Vardy/Ings/Auba/Jimenez all have a great run of fixtures but you can only pick 3.

Jacob

The latter for sure. But do you have Mane ?
I did the swap yesterday. No, now I don't have any of the liverpool mids. I've had Mane all season until I swapped him for Salah 5 rounds ago.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Aguero out and Vardy in for me. Thinking of taking a hit and swap Greenwood to DCL.

Dan_F

Have any of the double gameweeks or blanks (after next week) been announced yet? Got a good line up for this weekend and now thinking about building for the next blank/double.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In a good place with regards to my private league and my rival has a similar team to me but used his TC chip, so that is how I plan to leave him in the dust. Am worried though because Liverpool will have a DGW but by then, they could have wrapped up the league and start resting players...

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm amazed Vardy is still owned by 34% of players. Lewin is still only 12.7%. Aubameyang only 18% Compared to Ings 33% and Jimenez 29%. With those ownership odds Auba is a shout but Ings and Jimenez have great fixtures.
Just sort the FPL forwards by form and that soon explains why. Everyone is in poor form, so the only wrong thing to do is chase points. Aubameyang would be an obvious purchase, but Arsenal blank next week and are set to have a further blank a few weeks later unless a game is moved to midweek.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I feel like Tammy is good pick. Just back from injury so should be fresh and Chelsea's fixtures are very nice. Definitely goals in that run for him.

EDIT: I think I'm going to undo some of the stupid moves I did on my Wildcard and go back to Salah + Mane. Having two defenders from same team just asking for trouble like last night.

Aguero, VVD and Fleck OUT

Soyuncu, Mane, Abraham back in.

Last edited:

SteveTheRed

It's tempting to captain Vardy for the Friday night kick off. He's been in terrible form though, would be pure luck if it worked.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's tempting to captain Vardy for the Friday night kick off. He's been in terrible form though, would be pure luck if it worked.
Thinking to do the same, if he's going to come back into form, surely it has to be against a team like Norwich!

Neo_Mufc

My front 3 consists of Auba, Ings and Calvert.

I'd really like to bring in Jiminez. Maybe for Calvert as Everton have horrible fixtures coming up but he seems to keep picking up points.

Ings has gone off the boil a little too.

Is it worth swapping or should I just get rid of Fleck/Grealish and bring in Jota who I think could be a nice little earner.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Think you need a mix in your team. Calvert-Lewin has great form but dodgy fixtures. Ings form is iffy but great fixtures. Taking a punt on a player isn't an issue if you surround him with consistency.

I'm only climbing the ranks by a few thousand on a good week now. I want to take some differentials. So I'm tempted to do Ings > Auba if Ings doesn't score vs West Ham.

Neo_Mufc

Just realised Jota is a Striker therefore cant do the swap.

There's so many good strikers available. I'm struggling with midfielders at the moment. I feel like Martial and Fernandes could be a nice little earner but I haven't even thought about going 2 Man Utd players.

Jiminez seems like a must have with the fixtures. This could be make or break as I'm sitting 15k at the moment.

I need to get rid of Fleck and Grealish(not the worst player but I feel I can find a better pick) really.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Ive made some major gains in the last GW due to having Auba and Bruno when everyone else had Vardy/Aguero and low scoring midfielders. This next week is worrying me though with no fixtures for De Bruyne and Auba. I need to sub them out for it really and then return them for the double gameweeks comings up. Tough decisions.

Neo_Mufc

Ive made some major gains in the last GW due to having Auba and Bruno when everyone else had Vardy/Aguero and low scoring midfielders. This next week is worrying me though with no fixtures for De Bruyne and Auba. I need to sub them out for it really and then return them for the double gameweeks comings up. Tough decisions.
Have the DGW's been confirmed?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Vardy hasn't done anything for like 8 weeks but you juts know he'll be back at it soon. Think I'll give him two more gameweeks. His price drop has prevented me from straight-swapping him with Auba.

I have a free transfer and can easily do Grealish out and Maddison in but the latter's form is really worrying!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Harvey Barnes is my Leicester pick for these run of games. Cheap low risk but high gain if it comes off. Got 6m in the bank to play with and 1 FT for GW29. Auba vs West Ham, Vardy vs Villa. Fancy both of them to score but no one will have both in the same team.

Woah. I can actually fit both of them in with a -4....
Ings > Auba
Jimenez > Vardy

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Have the DGW's been confirmed?
No but Mancity vs Arsenal and Villa vs Sheff Utd definitely to make up a double gameweek at some point this season and there’s not a load of fixtures left to squeeze them in, but I’m saving my triple captain for them.

troylocker

Ryan
Dunk - Fernández - TAA - Söyüncü
Salah - Perez - Fernandes - Cantwell
Abraham - Jimenez

B: Button-Williams-Auba-KDB
1,7 M in the bank

Some tips for the next few rounds?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ryan
Dunk - Fernández - TAA - Söyüncü
Salah - Perez - Fernandes - Cantwell
Abraham - Jimenez

B: Button-Williams-Auba-KDB
1,7 M in the bank

Some tips for the next few rounds?
Reshape your defensive unit matey...

Then, if you've still got your Bench Boost chip, you're probably gonna wanna sort your bench keeper.

If you've still got WC, I'd think about using it and pulling 5 or 6 transfers.