Fantasy Premier League 19/20

MVP_88

People who have used the wildcard and possibly TC, what's your strategy?
A few ways to play this depending on what chips you have left.
Seems the majority are FH in BGW31, free transfers for DGW34, WC in GW36, BB in DGW37.
I have used my 2nd wildcard so have BB, TC and FH left.
My strategy is using free transfers to use BB in DGW34 (this will coincide with getting as many players in with games for the BGW31). FH will be used in DGW37. Saving my TC for a single game week with a 'banker' home team.
Makes no sense using WC in preparation for DGW37 as its so close to the end of the season so starting 11s will be a mess. As a result, it only gives you 2 game weeks to enjoy the work of your refreshed squad. Also, at that point it will be far more difficult finding 15 players for a BB in DGW37 than a starting 11 for DGW37 using the FH. If I still had my WC, I'd be using in in GW33.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?

Liverpool's lineup leaked if it helps anyone.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Prepping for 31 doesnt make sense if you like your current team. For me to prep I'd have to take out Auba and Lewin. If I free hit I get them back for 32. I can start to prep for 34 now by getting rid of my Leicester assets and bringing in better players than fodder from West Ham and Burnley.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Bought Aubameyang and captained him.

I've finally forgiven him for scoring then getting sent off against Bournemouth a while back.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Once Liverpool win the league might be time to start dropping them. Mane I'll stick with but Roberston is going out for me. TAA not sure on yet. Let's see.

saivet

Which Watford defender do people think is worth going for? Kabasele, Cathcart, Masina or Kiko?

Looking bring one in for Brandon Williams

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Another dreadful week.
Auba blanking.
Lundstram transferred out after about 5 non starts in a row, and obviously will get a haul..

Sigh!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Auba that fecking troll. This is the third time I've got him in and captained him... He better score!!!!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If Newcastle can hold on, Lascelles 6pts auto sub for Robertson!

McCarthy pen save too! Lovely.

Neo_Mufc

Dissapointing from Arsenal (Auba). He's got another crack left in him vs City but this was the game to do the damage if anything.

If he walks away with another 2 points, doing Salah would have gained me an extra 5 points. Annoyed.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
De Bruyne captain won't be so bad if he doesn't play as I have Mané vc.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Some horrible captain choices this year. Should be nearer to the 10k than I am.

Neo_Mufc

How does everyone feel about Liverpool assets? I have Gomez and VVD. I can start to see them conceding more now.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
How does everyone feel about Liverpool assets? I have Gomez and VVD. I can start to see them conceding more now.
I'm going to get rid of Auba (shortly after bringing him in, again), and get Mane alongside Salah I think. Will keep TAA.

Neo_Mufc

I'm going to get rid of Auba (shortly after bringing him in, again), and get Mane alongside Salah I think. Will keep TAA.
I actually think he's worth keeping due to their fixtures later but Klopp is gonna start messing around with his team me thinks if they beat Atletico.

If they don't then yeh he might see City's 100point haul as something to break.

You just feel when teams come close to the finish line, nerves kick in and those easy wins start to look a lot more difficult.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I actually think he's worth keeping due to their fixtures later but Klopp is gonna start messing around with his team me thinks if they beat Atletico.

If they don't then yeh he might see City's 100point haul as something to break.

You just feel when teams come close to the finish line, nerves kick in and those easy wins start to look a lot more difficult.
My main reason for getting rid is planning for gw31 and wanting Mane in for that, plus Jota alongside Jiminez, and being to afford Doherty in defence too. Will still only give me 7 playing but it's better than otherwise.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Is LFCs lineup leaked again regularly now? And where can I find it next week?
Not sure about LFC specifically, but the guy whose tweet I posted regularly posts lineups for the first game in each gw just before the deadline closes.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
As long as Aurier doesn’t need get subbed on, Loren Lundstram will come on with 12 points for me.