Fantasy Premier League 19/20

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
United taunting my faith in picking three of them. Two blanks including captain. No defenders for cleans sheets.

Very tempted by downgrading Rashford to Greenwood to enable Salah.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't get my United midfield captain right.

Bruno when he blanked
Didn't have Martial last week
Martial blanks when Bruno scores.

Still, great display, that's the big picture!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
United taunting my faith in picking three of them. Two blanks including captain. No defenders for cleans sheets.

Very tempted by downgrading Rashford to Greenwood to enable Salah.
Definitely going to switch Ayew down to Greenwood.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Might do the same if Lewin blanks again

Should have kept Bruno on the wildcard... How has Martial looked?

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bruno blanked when captained, Martial hat-trick.

Martial blanking when captained, Bruno brace.

As long as United keep scoring and winning I could not care!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I promised myself I won't get Rashford after the end of last season.

I broke that promise with my free hit this week. And got burned.

Paul_Scholes18

Greenwood started for me and got some nice points. Bruno brace too, but 0 from Martial. Tripple United working out well at the moment.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Alright Bruno is back in. See ya Rashford.

Pope
Trent Alonso Doherty
Mane KDB Fernandes Martial
Lewin Ings Jimenez

bench: Martinez, Foden, Aurier, Lascelles

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
horrible week for me so far and I even played my WC which I now regret since it involved switching Bruno for Martial :(

If that useless fecker Aubameyang delivers tonight then my cash league lead will be down to nearly nothing - I do have several players still to play at least

saivet

Auba has paid off on his final chance and as captain too. I'll still transfer him out the next time he blanks as Arsenal have tricky fixtures and not much to play for.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Glad my Martial blank, Auba captain prediction has turned out well. Was a bit concerned about swaying a few on here after my own personal showing this season!

saivet

Dubravka on for a clean sheet and they concede last minute ffs

Maluco

I don't believe it.

Not only did I take someone's advice not to bring in Ings for Calvert, but I also swapped out Richarl for Son. fecks sake, that's cost me :mad:
Son still to come and Everton didn’t look great today. Ings has three tough games coming up, so it might work out overall. I would sub out DLC though, he didn’t really look like scoring today.

Nickosaur

Damn, wish Newcastle could have held on for a cleanie. Still, auba captain brings in plenty of points.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Auba finally did something but I promised I'd kick him out even if he found the cure to cancer and I'll stick to my word. Kane will come in.

Pepe pissed me off coming on late like that. Won't hurt if spurs beat Sheffield though.

Glad Newcastle conceded :lol:

Maluco

I have Greenwood on the bench, I think he's going to get plenty of game time between now and the end of the season.
He looked so bright last few games, definitely worth starting against Bournemouth.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fecking Newcastle! Was getting a CS. 66 points so far with Salah, Mane and KDB to go. Could have been 75 or so had I played Dendoncker

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Thats a nice goodbye present by Aubameyang. 62pts, 3 to play

Ings ? Stick or twist considering his fixtures

Last edited:

roseguy64

Gonna bring in Greenwood for Calvert-Lewin. Wanted to keep Richalison but depends on his injury status.

Neo_Mufc

Finally Auba delivers :lol: 32 points lovely.

I don't know what transfers to do now though.....

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Greenwood is on my bench. Need one of Salah, TAA or De Bruyne not to play.

Neo_Mufc

I'm dropping Auba to Kane.
Spurs have lovely fixtures but my gut feeling tells me they just can't smash in the goals.

I brought in Rashford for Aguero but I'm starting to think now that Greenwood might be a better choice as he's cheaper and Rashford is playing wide.

I still don't have either of TAA, Salah or Mane.

Edit: I've already jumped 7k in ranks. Feels great to be in the top 10k.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Banked my transfer last week so two this week. Just done Rashford > Greenwood. Not chasing points, but think Greenwood offers excellent value currently and frees up a massive amount of change to enable Salah or Mane. I’d consider having both United forwards, but have Martial and Bruno too.

More than happy to have Rashers punish me this weekend.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Spurs have lovely fixtures but my gut feeling tells me they just can't smash in the goals.

I brought in Rashford for Aguero but I'm starting to think now that Greenwood might be a better choice as he's cheaper and Rashford is playing wide.

I still don't have either of TAA, Salah or Mane.

Edit: I've already jumped 7k in ranks. Feels great to be in the top 10k.
But Kane will most likely have a hand in the goals they do get and should get a decent tally by the end of the season.

I think people are going crazy over Mason Greenwood too early. Yes he had a good game but I still feel he'll have managed game time. James will come back and they'll share minutes.

I think Mason is fine if he's your first bench player...

United58

Is it worth dropping Rashford for Greenwood? It'd give me a lot to play with in the bank for next week's transfers. Greenwood's price just rose but I'd still be making £4.5m off it

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Finally Auba delivers :lol: 32 points lovely.

I don't know what transfers to do now though.....
Same. Have the exact money to do DCL to Ings but his next 3 fixtures are not great despite his form. Was gonna remove Auba but not sure I fancy Kane or Jesus and I'm maxed out on United.

Pope/McCarthy

TAA/Digne/Maguire/Taylor/Egan

Son/KDB/Martial/Bruno/Cantwell

Auba/Jimenez/DCL

£0.9m in the bank. Any ideas anyone? Fell like I need some Chelsea attack in there as there in the top 4 mixer still. Pulisic is the obvious one but no easy way to him unless I lose one of my big 4 in midfield. Guess I could downgrade Auba to an Ings or someone else and bump up Cantwell?

Dr. McBeasty

Same. Have the exact money to do DCL to Ings but his next 3 fixtures are not great despite his form. Was gonna remove Auba but not sure I fancy Kane or Jesus and I'm maxed out on United.

Pope/McCarthy

TAA/Digne/Maguire/Taylor/Egan

Son/KDB/Martial/Bruno/Cantwell

Auba/Jimenez/DCL

£0.9m in the bank. Any ideas anyone? Fell like I need some Chelsea attack in there as there in the top 4 mixer still. Pulisic is the obvious one but no easy way to him unless I lose one of my big 4 in midfield. Guess I could downgrade Auba to an Ings or someone else and bump up Cantwell?
Normally my thought would be do auba to Kane, but since you already have son, not sure I’d be comfortable with a spurs double up. I like everything about ings, except his next 3 fixtures look pretty tough. Maybe scout the spurs match today, and just keep an eye on how often son gets into the box, and see how fit/sharp Kane is looking (they have Bournemouth in GW34, a great match to target). based on that, might be worth doing like son>pulisic, auba>Kane, and then have the option of upgrading Cantwell to like a Foden or maybe even Mahrez, as city have some great fixtures. Ings could come in if any of the forwards begin falter, or if he keeps putting up points against the big guns.

Nickosaur

Is it worth dropping Rashford for Greenwood? It'd give me a lot to play with in the bank for next week's transfers. Greenwood's price just rose but I'd still be making £4.5m off it
It's something I'm considering too. I just think Ole will occasionally put in James. Whereas Rashford will be nailed. But Greenwood is literally half the price!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Normally my thought would be do auba to Kane, but since you already have son, not sure I’d be comfortable with a spurs double up. I like everything about ings, except his next 3 fixtures look pretty tough. Maybe scout the spurs match today, and just keep an eye on how often son gets into the box, and see how fit/sharp Kane is looking (they have Bournemouth in GW34, a great match to target). based on that, might be worth doing like son>pulisic, auba>Kane, and then have the option of upgrading Cantwell to like a Foden or maybe even Mahrez, as city have some great fixtures. Ings could come in if any of the forwards begin falter, or if he keeps putting up points against the big guns.
I like your thinking. Pulisic vs Watford defintely has more potential than Son vs Everton. Like you said I'll keep an eye on it tonight. Will mean holding Auba for another week but I think he's just as likely to score vs Wolves than Kane is vs Everton so not worth a -4. The game after is a no brainer. Especially if Spurs are still on for a CL spot.

Neo_Mufc

Decision I need to make is do I take a -4 and get rid of Auba and Grealish(defo need to get rid of him somwhere), for Salah plus another striker.