Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ah man why didn't I take a risk and bring. In Antonio. 21 points from a differential.
Don't beat yourself up over it. Every single time I've taken a bold move this season it's not paid off - to the point where it's almost spooky.

Easily the worst season of both footy (dippers winning PL) and FF.

Just want the season done and the new one started.

Saying that, I might bring in Antonio for FH next GW if I can even be bothered to play it.

Neo_Mufc

Don't beat yourself up over it. Every single time I've taken a bold move this season it's not paid off - to the point where it's almost spooky.

Easily the worst season of both footy (dippers winning PL) and FF.

Just want the season done and the new one started.

Saying that, I might bring in Antonio for FH next GW if I can even be bothered to play it.
Make that 26 points

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
12 points between me and my only rival for top spot in our cash league - he's only gone and signed Antonio this week, FFS that's ridiculous!

This after I lost by a measly 4 points in our cup final last GW, my rival playing bench boost Vs my standard 11

My whole season unraveling right here

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
12 points between me and my only rival for top spot in our cash league - he's only gone and signed Antonio this week, FFS that's ridiculous!

This after I lost by a measly 4 points in our cup final last GW, my rival playing bench boost Vs my standard 11

My whole season unraveling right here
There's a guy on twitter who did KDB out for Antonio for a - 4 this week and played his TC on him.

I need access to his time machine I think.

Last edited:

DarkLord

Signing Antonio is the best decision I've made in the history of my FPL career. :lol: and to top it off, it was right at the last minute, 30 minutes before it was set to close, selling Lyes Moussets for him.

Here's my FPL this for this gameweek.

Schmeichel
Azpilicueta - Van Dijk - Mendy - Laporte
Foden - Antonio - Salah - Fernandes
Rashford (Vice-Captain) - Greenwood (Captain)

25 points so far. Badly need a goal from Salah.

Leonzo1

Took a hit and Played my bench boost.
So far 0 points from TAA and lascelles. Great.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Of course when my rival drops Salah, the selfish cnut can't hit a barn door. I just don't get it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Signing Antonio is the best decision I've made in the history of my FPL career. :lol: and to top it off, it was right at the last minute, 30 minutes before it was set to close, selling Lyes Moussets for him.

Schmeichel

Misread that as selling for a second!
Incredible transfer, as while we all know Norwich are exceptionally poor, West Ham and Antonio aren't especially great!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hoping Bournemouth come out to play. If they do Leicester will take advantage.
Although I have Vardy, I still want Leicester to drop points! There's a bigger picture here!

3-3 would be superb, Vardy hatrick.

Neo_Mufc

Of course when my rival drops Salah, the selfish cnut can't hit a barn door. I just don't get it.
Absolute shite. I captain the cnut twice in 2 home games where you think he can go on and score a few. He gets me 4 points.

That's messed up one league which Im chasing big time. Probably ruined the remainder of the season.

Rhyme Animal

Schmeichel

You truly are a Dark Lord!

Greenwood is gonna haul also I think.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Antonio owners get in!! He’s my VC but I need Vardy to get sick tomorrow

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Absolute shite. I captain the cnut twice in 2 home games where you think he can go on and score a few. He gets me 4 points.

That's messed up one league which Im chasing big time. Probably ruined the remainder of the season.
My rival said him for mahrez so mahrez brave incoming

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Not going to worry about Antonio, would never have foreseen that. Fair play to whoever did.

I need Sheffield United to concede though (while still losing for United’s sake)

It will really depend on captains from here on in I think.

Two guys ahead of me have Bruno and Martial. I have Vardy.

They keep picking up points from Burnley and Sheffield Utd players. No point in me copying at this stage.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not going to worry about Antonio, would never have foreseen that. Fair play to whoever did.

I need Sheffield United to concede though (while still losing for United’s sake)

It will really depend on captains from here on in I think.

Two guys ahead of me have Bruno and Martial. I have Vardy.

They keep picking up points from Burnley and Sheffield Utd players. No point in me copying at this stage.
Hang on, you don't have Bruno or Martial?

You'll have a fun watch of the game on Monday then!

Maluco

Hang on, you don't have Bruno or Martial?

You'll have a fun watch of the game on Monday then!
I have them, but not as captains! Plumped for Vardy this week. My biggest mistake since the restart was not going with Pope in goal and not having Burnley defenders or Egan!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have them, but not as captains! Plumped for Vardy this week. My biggest mistake since the restart was not going with Pope in goal and not having Burnley defenders or Egan!!
Ah fair does!

I only wondered as it's miserable watching United half hoping someone doesn't score as your rival has them :)
I remember being at the 4-0 v QPR when Di Maria smashed them and just thinking "dammit, xxx from work has him"

Best time ever was being at United 4-0 v Hull, Rooney captain with all 4, not many did the same, and that was pure peak fantasy footy!

Maluco

Ah fair does!

I only wondered as it's miserable watching United half hoping someone doesn't score as your rival has them :)
I remember being at the 4-0 v QPR when Di Maria smashed them and just thinking "dammit, xxx from work has him"

Best time ever was being at United 4-0 v Hull, Rooney captain with all 4, not many did the same, and that was pure peak fantasy footy!
Haha it’s true, obviously I want a United win, but could do with Pogba and Greenwood as the scorers and two assists by Shaw and Matic:D

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Thankfully I didn't end up captaining Salah. Henderson should get a nice 8 pointer but sucks I put Egan on the bench.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Great stuff, Jesus goal and assist.

United Hobbit

Wish KDB would pull his finger out City getting multiple goals and assists and he does nothing

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Took a -4 to bring in Sterling for KDB this morning. Probably the first thing that's worked out for me all season.

Couldn't done with Foden not coming on though and blocking my regular Egan bench points.

Neo_Mufc

Took a -4 to bring in Sterling for KDB this morning. Probably the first thing that's worked out for me all season.

Couldn't done with Foden not coming on though and blocking my regular Egan bench points.
Well done nice move. I had jesus and surprisingly even though my captain pick was a nightmare I've moved up to 4k rank.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Same really happy I took the hit for him last week.

Now only if I knew what to do with Salah I need to get rid buy for who...
Maybe swap Salah for Sterling? City have some good fixtures. I'm not sure whether to keep Salah or not at the moment.

LungiDevil

10 points behind the guy with whom I'm in a $200 bet for this year's FPL. Managed to trim that from 80 points since the restart though. Thanks to Sterling and the United trio. That feck has bought in the United trio too.

I've captained Vardy this week and him KdB. Need Vardy to show up at the party this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City have Bournemouth at home next, and Norwich at home in the last game.

Suddenly, just De Bruyne looks low coverage.

Will have to get the free hit hammer out for the last week and get Jesus and Sterling in there.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Outside of United players, none of my others are hauling and it’s different players doing it each week, so transfers are hard to get right. Second week in a row where I need Bruno, Tony and Mason to bail me out again.

It’s a funny week though so far. Top 3 in world have scored virtually nothing so far, yet guy in fourth has Antonio with Sterling captained!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
City have Bournemouth at home next, and Norwich at home in the last game.

Suddenly, just De Bruyne looks low coverage.

Will have to get the free hit hammer out for the last week and get Jesus and Sterling in there.
But city also have FA Cup and Champions League so they keep rotating. Sterling did great today but can be benched next week.

Bringing in Foden has been a nightmare for me.

Rhyme Animal

So...GW 36 - who will Guardiola rest / play against Bournemouth?

And who to Cap? Chelsea will obvious thrash Norwich but I never Cap players who play first in a GW.

Could Antonio do the biz again against Watford?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So...GW 36 - who will Guardiola rest / play against Bournemouth?

And who to Cap? Chelsea will obvious thrash Norwich but I never Cap players who play first in a GW.

Could Antonio do the biz again against Watford?
I think KDB will definitely rest. Sterling will have managed minutes. Foden will start but I've had enough of him and swapping him with Pulisic.

I think I'll Captain Pulisic or Salah.