Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

Also considering - so who are the must haves for FH?

United, City, Chelsea triples
Ings
Antonio
Chelsea 3 sounds really nice. Tempted to put in Willian, Giroud and maybe Pulisic. It does look like a really nice GW.

Foden surely starts next game? I know he isn't consistent because he doesn't start always but might have the ability to in the next one.

Maybe an Everton player if you are really feeling risky. It could be a GW where you just pick the best player of all the teams you'd expect to pull off a performance and it could work in ones favour.

I'll post my FH team when I'm done.

Edit: My differentials of Henderson, Egan & Jesus has pulled me up to 4k (no idea how) despite having Salah captain. Shame I benched Baldock for Saiss.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I think KDB will definitely rest. Sterling will have managed minutes. Foden will start but I've had enough of him and swapping him with Pulisic.

I think I'll Captain Pulisic or Salah.
Cap Salah vs Arse away? Hmm could be a nice differential, but I dunno... Arse might be very cagey and look for a tight game.

Do you reckon Willian will be rested - played a lot of minutes and is nearly 32?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Chelsea 3 sounds really nice. Tempted to put in Willian, Giroud and maybe Pulisic. It does look like a really nice GW.

Foden surely starts next game? I know he isn't consistent because he doesn't start always but might have the ability to in the next one.

Maybe an Everton player if you are really feeling risky. It could be a GW where you just pick the best player of all the teams you'd expect to pull off a performance and it could work in ones favour.

I'll post my FH team when I'm done.

Edit: My differentials of Henderson, Egan & Jesus has pulled me up to 4k (no idea how) despite having Salah captain. Shame I benched Baldock for Saiss.
I had Salah captain too - I'm nowhere near your rank but have £200 mini league prize on the line.
The only worry for the FH is rotation - we for example have only 3 days between games and Pep is always a nightmare anyway

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah Chelsea have to bounce back against Norwich who've totally shit the bed so that's a good game to target. Considering Pulisic and Giroud. Also probably the right time to bring Ings in for Jimenez so might take another -4.

Thinking...

GW36 - DCL & Jim to Giroud & Ings
GW37 - Vardy to Auba
GW38 - Mahrez to Dilva for his final game

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Jimenez goal after I take him out.

These last few weeks have been a disaster!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Finally Jiminez. Last chance saloon today and phew. However still looking to sell to Ings for the last 3.

diarm

Feck. I spent 5 minutes laughing at Traore's miss and then remembered he's in my fantasy side this week.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's been a real futha mucker of a season. Still lurking around the 25k mark but no idea how as the wheels have come off my team. Was as high as 4k prior to lockdown too.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Arsenal clean sheet would be nice

EDIT: No ? Ok then..

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Two of my three decisions this week so far have backfired. The third is in real trouble too:

Son > Willian punished with a goal and wiped my GK CS out
Bottled Martin > Fabianski for a hit that would have recouped the points already
DCL > Vardy faces an upward task to be justified as Jimenez was benched because of it and punished me.

saivet

The one time I put Saka in my first 11 and he comes as a sub and gets booked. 26 points from 8 ffs

kiristao

Should I stick with Salah or sell him for Bruno. That will also allow me to replace Perez for Pulisic as I have 2 subs left.
Other option is to sell De Bruyne and Salah and go with Sterling and Bruno.
3rd option is to sell Salah and Perez and buy Bruno and Foden and save some dough to buy someone for next week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was just about to reply to my own comment about how Jiminez out and Vardy in guaranteed he'd blank - then realised I must have spammed it on another thread. Whoops.

Still want Bournemouth to get back into this, but at least Jiminez to Vardy should end up neutral!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Should I stick with Salah or sell him for Bruno. That will also allow me to replace Perez for Pulisic as I have 2 subs left.
Other option is to sell De Bruyne and Salah and go with Sterling and Bruno.
3rd option is to sell Salah and Perez and buy Bruno and Foden and save some dough to buy someone for next week.
Don't get foden. He's been a nightmare for me. Doesn't play 90 but stops my subs from coming in. Last week he stopped Egan and this week Mings.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Good -4 this week, Lundy and Giroud out for Vardy and Saiss. Terrible everything else.

Blanks for Salah, TAA, Martinez and de Bruyne have killed me. Really disappointing after pulling back an 80 point lead in 3 weeks.

Only a Vardy hat trick could save the week now.

Leonzo1

Worst GW I've ever had.
Played my bench boost, total of 2 points from Ryan, Saka, Aurier and Lascelles.
In addition to 11 total points from Salah,Kane,pulisic,TAA and KDB.

You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: Rood

Maluco

I also hate how everyone around me has Martial, Bruno and Greenwood now and always captains one. Although I think you would be mad at this stage not to have a few of them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I also hate how everyone around me has Martial, Bruno and Greenwood now and always captains one. Although I think you would be mad at this stage not to have a few of them.
Yeah every smart player will have Bruno and Greenwood right now.
This is why i really hope Martial smashes it!

United Hobbit

Having a terrible week, Vardy has scraped me up to 31 points.

I'm the only one in my work league using Greenwood so hopefully he does fantastic again tomorrow but think I'm set to finish 5th.

My bench has loads of points of course- Henderson, Tarkowski and Jiminez all with more points than my team which seems to either have 1 or 2 points

Think the most annoying was KDB doing nothing despite City scoring so many. Willian, Pulisic did nothing

Then we have TAA and Foden being benched but do they stay on the bench and allow my high scoring bench players to come in. No of course they don't! I'm now stuck with Foden as he's low cost but driving me mad. You think Pep would use him a lot more as they're safe in 2nd so he would give him the games for experience

What do we think Pep will do vs Bournemouth. I'm struggling to ignore KDB captain but I'm concerned about getting Pep'd and him coming off the bench and getting 1pt in the process denying me probably my vice captain of Pulisic

Not sure when to free hit either

Maluco

Do we think KdB will be rested at home to Bournemouth? I might leave him out to play three strikers.

United Hobbit

Do we think KdB will be rested at home to Bournemouth? I might leave him out to play three strikers.
Thats my dilemma as he'd be my first choice for captaincy if I knew he would play

I hope he rests Sterling and Jesus as they're carrying some of my rivals

My next choice for captaincy would be Pulisic but when is the FA Cup? Will Lampard rest people too?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Thats my dilemma as he'd be my first choice for captaincy if I knew he would play

My next choice for captaincy would be Pulisic but when is the FA Cup? Will Lampard rest people too?
No chance lamps will rest players. They can still get top 4 as United and Leicester play each other final week.

Maluco

I think he will rest KdB, Bournemouth are terrible. I am going to risk it and leave him out. I am tempted to captain Foden, cause he will almost surely start and could score big.

Leonzo1

Worst GW I've ever had.
Played my bench boost, total of 2 points from Ryan, Saka, Aurier and Lascelles.
In addition to 11 total points from Salah,Kane,pulisic,TAA and KDB.

You can't make this stuff up.
Add a Red card for soyuncu as well :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

We should know the teams of Chelsea v Norwich ahead of the deadline. I don't see Lampard risking anything either.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Im benching Mahrez for 36. Played the full 90 vs Brighton

Martial Bruno KDB Pulisic
Greenwood Ings Jesus

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Fecking soyuncu

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Need a Martial brace tomorrow as my captain to wrap up my mini league up. Rival captained Sterling and has put the pressure on a little.

Jiminez to Ings is going to be my 1 FT.

Might even take a minus 4 to do Vardy out for Jesus as Leicester looked awful and are missing several key players against a rejuvenated Sheff Utd.

Ady87

On 57 with Maguire, Bruno(c) and Greenwood to go.

Playing BB this week, don’t know what to do with my £0.8m and 1FT.

I’ve got Pulisic v Norwich. Do I need Antonio v Watford? Also considering TAA/Jiminez > Digne/Jesus. Or, Garcia in defence for City at £4.5m worth a punt?

Currently look like this

Martinez
TAA Maguire Saiss (Aurier Lascelles)
KDB Sterling Bruno Son Pulisic
Greenwood Ings (Jiminez)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shocking game week, I won't even check the score. Again relying on the 3 United boys to redeem it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Im benching Mahrez for 36. Played the full 90 vs Brighton

Martial Bruno KDB Pulisic
Greenwood Ings Jesus
Think I may end up with benching Mahrez too trying to second guess Pep. Gonna end with tears, isn’t it?