Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Mcking

Shocking week for me. I will be relying on Martial, Greenwood, and my triple cap Fernandes. Among my 8 players who have played, only Mendy got more than 2 points. Digne and Saka got 0 points.

Paul_Scholes18

I have both plus Greenwood. Went for Martial captain as a differential.
Have same 3, but Bruno captain. Was thinking TC, but saved it. Have no clue when to use it. Sterling punt maybe, but he might be rotated.
Martial or Bruno vs Moyes maybe. I will enjoy that the most.

Neo_Mufc

First draft. What you guys think? Reasons behind it.

1. I've tried to spread my team, reasons being I genuinely don't trust Pep I can see him as resting a lot of big players knowing that they have 2nd place in the bag and keeping them all fresh for the Fa Cup game.

2. I think Palace will be tricky not that we can't beat them but someone eventually has to give us a tough game.

PogBruno

Jimenez OUT Ings IN
Sarr OUT Richarlson IN

How is this team looking guyz ?

Foster
TAA McGuire Doherty
Mane (v) Bruno Richarlson KDB
Auba Greenwood Ings (c)

Subs - Aurrier Saka cathcart

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Would love this. Don't mind that I didn't captain him but he's in my team!
Way my team has gone since lockdown I'm not that hopeful. I just felt going with Bruno was a bit boring.
Martial is being outshone by a teenager and needs to remind everyone that he's the CF for United.

As I said above, I want a PROPER haul from him tonight. Couple of assists for Greenwood's goals not good enough.

Cmon, Tony - lets go full Antonio this week.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Martial is being outshone by a teenager and needs to remind everyone that he's the CF for United.

As I said above, I want a PROPER haul from him tonight. Couple of assists for Greenwood's goals not good enough.

Cmon, Tony - lets go full Antonio this week.
I decided to captain him when he looked angry coming off at Villa. Just hope he repays my faith. I need it badly as 2nd place behind in my work mini league has Sterling captain.

PogBruno

1. I've tried to spread my team, reasons being I genuinely don't trust Pep I can see him as resting a lot of big players knowing that they have 2nd place in the bag and keeping them all fresh for the Fa Cup game.

2. I think Palace will be tricky not that we can't beat them but someone eventually has to give us a tough game.
Son is on the bench ?

Rhyme Animal

I decided to captain him when he looked angry coming off at Villa. Just hope he repays my faith. I need it badly as 2nd place behind in my work mini league has Sterling captain.
I've not got him Capped but have him as a differential - in my mini League, no one else in the top 4 has him.

Good Luck mate! Lets hope he's been watching Antonio this weekend and fancies some of that himself!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Wheeey, Rashford scores the minute I sell him but couldn't hit a barn door when I had him.

Think I've lost my mini league. I was top all season and had it all planned out, then the pandemic shat all over my forward thinking.

My rival having martial (I don't) and now being about 30 points ahead of me is too difficult to catch as we have similar teams.

I can't even think of a differential that can help me... There's Aubamayang, but relying on him is like relying on a Strevie Wonder witness report.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at it closer, with Chelsea v Norwich, and Man City v Bournemouth, this looks a better bet to do the free hit doesn't it?
Especially as the FPL Rockstar says he won't be doing teamsheet leaks for game week 38!

Rhyme Animal

Wheeey, Rashford scores the minute I sell him but couldn't hit a barn door when I had him.

Think I've lost my mini league. I was top all season and had it all planned out, then the pandemic shat all over my forward thinking.

My rival having martial (I don't) and now being about 30 points ahead of me is too difficult to catch as we have similar teams.

I can't even think of a differential that can help me... There's Aubamayang, but relying on him is like relying on a Strevie Wonder witness report.
Get your TC right and you're Golden.

Rhyme Animal

Looking at it closer, with Chelsea v Norwich, and Man City v Bournemouth, this looks a better bet to do the free hit doesn't it?
Especially as the FPL Rockstar says he won't be doing teamsheet leaks for game week 38!
The only issue is rotation though...

City is gonna be VERY hard to predict. And even if you know who starts the Chelsea game, it could easily be a case of Norwich digging in for 60 mins and then crumbling - by which time your Chelsea assets have been benched.

Azpi has played EVERY minute of Chelsea's matches since the restart, for example. That's a game every 4 days on average.

Willian has also played a lot of minutes and is in his 30s.

GW36 is a crucial GW this season, and it's gonna be really, really tricky to read and predict!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The only issue is rotation though...

City is gonna be VERY hard to predict. And even if you know who starts the Chelsea game, it could easily be a case of Norwich digging in for 60 mins and then crumbling - by which time your Chelsea assets have been benched.

Azpi has played EVERY minute of Chelsea's matches since the restart, for example. That's a game every 4 days on average.

Willian has also played a lot of minutes and is in his 30s.

GW36 is a crucial GW this season, and it's gonna be really, really tricky to read and predict!
It is very awkward, as I have De Bruyne, Martial and Bruno who i'd want to play this game week too.

So perhaps could bring in Pulisic/Willian and Sterling, for Mane and Saka, but means you have to work hard elsewhere for the value.

TAA and Vardy out perhaps, for Jesus, and a Chelsea defender, while also looking at Ederson in goal for a guaranteed City keeper, but obvs only if you only have 2 other City!

Will pencil it in tomorrow, and hope the Rockstar has the Chelsea lineup sorted!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Everyone captaining KDB this game week then?

Rhyme Animal

It is very awkward, as I have De Bruyne, Martial and Bruno who i'd want to play this game week too.

So perhaps could bring in Pulisic/Willian and Sterling, for Mane and Saka, but means you have to work hard elsewhere for the value.

TAA and Vardy out perhaps, for Jesus, and a Chelsea defender, while also looking at Ederson in goal for a guaranteed City keeper, but obvs only if you only have 2 other City!

Will pencil it in tomorrow, and hope the Rockstar has the Chelsea lineup sorted!
feck me it's crazy that the next GW is tomorrow!

I have FH active but really not sure what to play!

Can't decide over Antonio, Giroud or Ings...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
feck me it's crazy that the next GW is tomorrow!

I have FH active but really not sure what to play!

Can't decide over Antonio, Giroud or Ings...
Antonio is another one who could be a contender.

Makes midfield very awkward, as can you leave Bruno/Martial, and DB out? You'd probably want a Chelsea mid in there too.
And Abraham or Giroud are worth having IF we know they start.

I guess we refresg FPLRockstar for 20mins before the deadline!!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Martial(c) gave me a slight green arrow after the weekend horror show. Think I'll be 2 points outside of top 10k.

Make or break week incoming. Head says make safe moves and secure a place in the top 10k with FH in the final week. Heart says time to go for the jugular. Go for differentials and play a high risk game.

Rhyme Animal

Antonio is another one who could be a contender.

Makes midfield very awkward, as can you leave Bruno/Martial, and DB out? You'd probably want a Chelsea mid in there too.
And Abraham or Giroud are worth having IF we know they start.

I guess we refresg FPLRockstar for 20mins before the deadline!!
I think a FH should be bold... so will probably shift out one of KDB / Bruno, which seems crazy and whoever I drop from my usual team will obviously haul!

Thinking something like this...

---------------------------------Pope---------------------------------------
Azpi / Alonso-------Doherty-------Tarkowski---------------
Antonio-------Salah-------D.Silva-------Pulisic-------Bruno
----------------Giroud------------------Jesus--------------------------

But I'd like Ings and Sterling in there really.

Any tips welcome - money no object really.

Also no fecking idea who to Cap - Pulisic seems good, but I really dislike Capping a player who plays first a GW.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

Looks as good as any, lots of options for FH but huge rotation risk

My first go:

Ederson (Martinez)
Azpi Doherty Cresswell (Lamptey / Taylor)
Sterling Willian Martial Bruno (Guendouzi)
Jesus Ings Rashford

Will probably change the defence - maybe Rashford out for Giroud and AWB in

I've avoided Antonio, Mahrez and Pulisic as I'm chasing the leader who has them

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Martial captain sends me back up to 18k OR. :) Just gutted we couldn't hang on for 3pts.

13pts off top 10k now. Doable but will need to nail all remaining transfers and captain Choices now I'd say.

Jiminez to Ings very much my plan. Mane to Sterling for a minus 4 is also looking likely as my mini league rival has him. Shield pick as there's cash on the line.

Captain for 36? Probably going to go with a City player and hope for the best.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He came off on about 65 so he must start surely?!
Baldie said he will make quite a few changes for Bournemouth. KDB is his most important player and slightly injury prone. FAC and CL are far more important comps as things stand so I don't see any reasons why he of all people will survive the rotation.

Sterling will surely be benched - just played 90, FA Cup game days later...
Sterling was benched just last midweek. The fraud has praised Sterling's fitness levels multiple times. History also suggests that after every rest he then proceeds to start lots of games on the bounce.

Percentage wise I'd have them to start at:
Foden, D.Silva 90 %
Sterling 60 %
KDB 20 %

But obviously it's impossible to predict or second guess the Pep roulette.

Neo_Mufc

Looks as good as any, lots of options for FH but huge rotation risk

My first go:

Ederson (Martinez)
Azpi Doherty Cresswell (Lamptey / Taylor)
Sterling Willian Martial Bruno (Guendouzi)
Jesus Ings Rashford

Will probably change the defence - maybe Rashford out for Giroud and AWB in

I've avoided Antonio, Mahrez and Pulisic as I'm chasing the leader who has them
I'm struggling with City players. I know pep roulette exists but he could really throw in a clanger with the fa cup around the corner.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm struggling with City players. I know pep roulette exists but he could really throw in a clanger with the fa cup around the corner.
Ederson is probably the absolute safest.
Jesus probably only has Sterling for competition out of position too.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah likewise man. I'm saving TC for GW 38 and probably slapping it a Golden Boot chaser.
I'm saving it also. Think Vardy will be going for the boot but that will be a difficult, cagey game so won't put it on him (if he's still in my team by then).

Most likely I'll stick it on Salah Vs Newcastle. My rival doesn't have him and I feel he'll get some goals against that defense.

This week do I play it safe and put the captain on Pulisic to keep ground or go bold and sick it on Foden, who had shafted me since I got him?

Other options are Bruno or KDB.