Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Give it up son,you've had a nightmare tonight :)

By faultfor breaking the "do NOT captain someone first game rule.

Only saving grace was going Pulisic not Willian..and something else, but give it 10mins...
Azil and Zouma cleanies, with Azil probs getting 3 bonus points helps... but Pulisic was a bit of a bust.
Never mind!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is one of those games where it fecks you in fantasy league and fecks United in real life. Just sad all around.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'll be supporting Liverpool against the chavs.
They were always going to win this game, they must be nervous to only scrape past 1-0.
No way are they beating Liverpool away, and they'll probably need to do that to keep us out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am hoping for big things from Martial and Jesus here. Although Jesus will probably get rested and come on for one point.
Foden may experience the same thing.
Who ever wins the Pep rotation game will be the winner.
I wish i'd risked the Pep roulette captain wise now.

But then I expect Pulisic would have hauled.

Nickosaur

Well that's not bad. 18 points from 3 of Alonso, Pulisic and Giroud. Glad I didn't captain any of them.
edit - hopefully alonso holds on for 2x bps

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think I'd most likely have done Saiss & Vardy to Alonso & Jesus if I didn't FH, so it seems like my transfers team and my FH team would have 14 (18 - 4 hit) points vs 19 respectively tonight: Azpi, Alonso & Willian vs Alonso, Pulisic & Giroud. All going to depend on whether I have successfully second guessed Pep or not to make the real difference.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Its a good start for sure. Only had Pulisic tonight.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Give it up son,you've had a nightmare tonight :)

By faultfor breaking the "do NOT captain someone first game rule.

Only saving grace was going Pulisic not Willian..and something else, but give it 10mins...
Well... I think everyone thought they'd utterly stuff the Canaries.

I'm disappointed that Giroud doesn't get a single fecking Bonus point for scoring the winning (and only) goal! That always seems absolutely ludicrous to me. And yeah Pulisic's assist is better than nowt!

Also, at least they kept a clean sheet (from a FF point of view).

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Alonso, Azpi and Pul (c) - fine but not enough.
Now hoping Pep benches Sterling

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well... I think everyone thought they utterly stuff the Canaries.

I'm disappointed that Giroud doesn't get a single fecking Bonus point for scoring the winning (and only) goal! That always seems absolutely ludicrous to me. And yeah Pulisic's assist is better than nowt!

Also, at least they kept a clean sheet (from a FF point of view).
Yep agreed, under the old rules, the scorer in a 1-0 win would always get the 3!

These days defenders seem to get the shout a lot.

It's funny, I think i told someone not to dream of going 3 Chelsea defenders as it was "too risky", yet I ended up with 2 :)

I originally had a West Ham chump in there in the last mad mins before the deadline, but realised I still had 0.8m to add.
Wish I'd gone Rudiger not Zouma for 3 points better, but arguably more risky recently.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Yep agreed, under the old rules, the scorer in a 1-0 win would always get the 3!

It's funny, I think i told someone not to dream of going 3 Chelsea defenders as it was "too risky", yet I ended up with 2 :)

I originally had a West Ham chump in there in the last mad mins before the deadline, but realised I still had 0.8m to add.
Wish I'd gone Rudiger not Zouma for 3 points better, but arguably more risky recently.
Yeah it's crazy - winning goal should obviously get the Bonus points.

What West Ham player did you have in there?

Very similar, but De Bruyne for the last line! I needs me a Sterling haul.
De Bruyne is well overdue a haul mate...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Considering it was only 1-0 I’m quite happy with the 18 points from my three Chelsea players. Thank Christ I changed captain from Willian at the last minute.

Neo_Mufc

Ha, it was me that was going to risk the 3 Chelsea defenders. It's quite a risk taking that strategy and it's been kind to me this year.

Not sure if I'm happy with my 19 but it's moved my rank to 3k, even if temporary.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Using bench boost for GW37. My current starting defenders are Trent, Digne and Doherty with Saiss and Fernandez on the bench. Fernandez has Brighton away which I'm thinking is a bit iffy. Taking him out gives me 6.8m for a replacement. I already have 3 Utd and 3 City. Which defender do I go for in GW37 ?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I don't like the fact we have team leaks nearly every game week from fpl rockstar. It's taking the risk element from the game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it's crazy - winning goal should obviously get the Bonus points.

What West Ham player did you have in there?

De Bruyne is well overdue a haul mate...
Diop just for being cheap and playing.

De bruyne needs to concentrate on their semi. But it is risky as he came off early.
Loads of players to share the points though and maybe Bournemouth can sniff half a chance of staying up still.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't like the fact we have team leaks nearly every game week from fpl rockstar. It's taking the risk element from the game.
If it's only for the first game though it's not that big a game changer.

These types usually disappear after a while. There used to be a Liverpool fan who always called theirs right.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Brings in Giroud, scores, still wakes up to a red arrow. Stupid game.

Guessing loads have Pulisic captain and Chelsea defenders. Hopefully will backfire on them for the last 2 games.

As they keep coming off I'm gonna punt on J-Rod (from Giroud) for next week. Decent final fixtures and in form. Also frees up enough for me to take out TAA and a midfielder on the final day to get Salah in if I want.

Plan for that final day is 3 City attackers and a mix of players with something to play for whether it be individual honours or CL qualification. Would have all of Salah, Sterling, Ings and Vardy as well as Mahrez, Foden, Bruno and J-Rod.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If it's only for the first game though it's not that big a game changer.

These types usually disappear after a while. There used to be a Liverpool fan who always called theirs right.
I think ITKs for particular clubs, where there is a risk element to assessing how credible they are, are a different kettle of fish to someone who has access to actual teamsheets consistently. I can only presume Rockstar either works in the media or knows someone who does who leaks them to him. I forget now, but aren't the teamsheets provided to media something like 75 or 90 minutes in advance of the match, but embargoed until 60 minutes before, so they have time to do their graphics and the like?

I've already said that I think the deadlines need to be moved to at least two hours before the first match of the week. Even the Caf knows that for its line-up prediction game!

PogBruno

Glad with the 1-0 scoreline yesterday as a non owner of any chelsea player

IrishRedDevil

Currently on Free Hit for this week.

Now ready to play Wild Card in 37+, to pack out my bench for Bench Boost in 38+.

Bench Boost team as follows:

——-—————-——----Pope
-——-—-——Gomez - Egan - Taylor
Pulisic - Salah - Fernandes - De Bruyne - DSilva
——-———-—-—-Vardy - Jimenez

Martinez - Alderweirld - Zouma - Greenwood, all to play from the bench.

Thoughts please?

Maybe Jesus in for Vardy?
Alderweirld switched to who? Another Sheffield defender?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You definitely want three City players, but you'll want to wait until after City's game this week to try and work out whom. I think you probably want three United players for West Ham too, and then plan to transfer out one most likely for the final GW. Martial at home feels as certain as it gets in FPL right now. Personally I'd probably prefer Foden and Martial over Pulisic and DSilva.

Can't see the appeal of Pulisic with the fixtures they have left. I know people think Pep will want to give Silva a good send off, but surely that is in the FA Cup games and not dead league rubbers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You definitely want three City players, but you'll want to wait until after City's game this week to try and work out whom. I think you probably want three United players for West Ham too, and then plan to transfer out one most likely for the final GW. Martial at home feels as certain as it gets in FPL right now. Personally I'd probably prefer Foden and Martial over Pulisic and DSilva.

Can't see the appeal of Pulisic with the fixtures they have left. I know people think Pep will want to give Silva a good send off, but surely that is in the FA Cup games and not dead league rubbers.
Yep agreed with this. Put 3 Chelsea in for the free hit, but won't have any for the last 2.

3 United forwards, De Bruyne, and I will work at squeezing another City at least in for that last game.

Nickosaur

Should be getting the fraud's team sheet soon. I've got Jesus, Sterling and Foden so expecting at least two of them to start from the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should be getting the fraud's team sheet soon. I've got Jesus, Sterling and Foden so expecting at least two of them to start from the bench.
First 2 and Ederson to start please...but maybe not smash it too hard, to make me curse not captaining them.

DB benched, please!

Paul_Scholes18

Same 3 here. Might be all 3 benched with De Bruyne playing and getting a hattrick. I have had good luck recently since the restart apart from last week so now it has turned for the worse.

Nickosaur

First 2 and Ederson to start please...but maybe not smash it too hard, to make me curse not captaining them.

DB benched, please!
Same 3 here. Might be all 3 benched with De Bruyne playing and getting a hattrick. I have had good luck recently since the restart apart from last week so now it has turned for the worse.
Two behind me in my ML have KDB captained so really hoping he's benched!