Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is the first week all season I am without KDB on my free hit. This is going to backfire is it not.
Same. And the guy im scuffling with for 8th in my work league has him...and Pullisic as Vice.
DB coming on for 3mins at the end will be ok.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Maybe I have missed something in this game, but what is the point of “king of the match” if he doesn’t even get any bonus points?

So Giroud scores the only goal, is king of the match by a distance, yet gets zero bonus. It seems really stupid to me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
De Bruyne benched - ideal
Docherty benched - lovely -
Sterling - annoying, but glad not to have captained

Nickosaur

Not too annoyed that Sterling is benched - at least KDB is benched too! And starts for Foden and Jesus, phew.

But Doherty benched!! wtf Nuno you bearded fraud.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm still better off tonight than I would have been not free hitting I think. Could have had Mahrez, KDB and Doherty benched. Instead just Sterling (C) and Doherty benched. Alonso is my (V) and at least delivered a clean sheet. I've got Antonio, Maguire and Taylor on the bench, but bet we get 1 or 2 point cameos galore. Pep and Nuno with the screwjob.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I have a strong free hit bench so it is not a problem. Saiss in. Pep is going to bring on my guys with 5 subs anyway.
My philosophy since the restart has been to have a strong bench and I've kept preaching it here. The problem is with five subs that you're bench doesn't get used unless you have players suspended or out properly injured, as we are seeing more and more players get some game time.

Paul_Scholes18

My philosophy since the restart has been to have a strong bench and I've kept preaching it here. The problem is with five subs that you're bench doesn't get used unless you have players suspended or out properly injured, as we are seeing more and more players get some game time.
Taylor from Burnley has been great on my bench. Got two clean sheets and one assist from the bench from him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So the answer between Sterling and De Bruyne was go with Salah or Mane I guess.
We'll see...they might blank, and either of the former might monster it.

I'll sacrifice nothing from Sterling for DB coming on at 89 and twatting someone just for my own little head to head. Maybe 12 from a captain might be a decent result!

Neo_Mufc

FH team no kdb and sterling and so far it's paid off. Have to hope they don't haul.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Taylor from Burnley has been great on my bench. Got two clean sheets and one assist from the bench from him.
I've had points on the bench, but had my first XI playing some of every match since Bench Boosting the first week back. Ironically I had two players not get a minute the week I used the Bench Boost!

Paul_Scholes18

We'll see...they might blank, and either of the former might monster it.

I'll sacrifice nothing from Sterling for DB coming on at 89 and twatting someone just for my own little head to head. Maybe 12 from a captain might be a decent result!
I can see them both getting a full rest. All eyes on Arsenal from City.

redmanc

Jesus fecking christ. Its the semi final of the cup replay in the work FF (we drew last week after he was ahead but Leicester lost him enough points for us to draw), he's used his TC this week on Pulisic so is 18 ahead and Sterling, KDB and fecking Laporte do not start. Just feck off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doherty was nowhere near my free hit team until I come into this thread yesterday :(
Put him in after an insane run of double digits and hasn't come close to an attacking return since.

Binned. And glad i'm not going to pay!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What did happen?
His brother was shot dead! A shocker!
Playing straight after is one to give him full respect for. The last time I felt like that was one of those One Direction blokes singing live on tv a day or 2 after his mum died really young. Incredible.

Paul_Scholes18

His brother was shot dead! A shocker!
Playing straight after is one to give him full respect for. The last time I felt like that was one of those One Direction blokes singing live on tv a day or 2 after his mum died really young. Incredible.
That is terrible. Hope he gets a goal for this even without having him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesus fecking christ. Its the semi final of the cup replay in the work FF (we drew last week after he was ahead but Leicester lost him enough points for us to draw), he's used his TC this week on Pulisic so is 18 ahead and Sterling, KDB and fecking Laporte do not start. Just feck off.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it cheers you up,here's my worst 2 hard luck stories in 20 years playing...

1) Man Utd subbing their keeper at 3-0 up in the FA cup final with a few mins to go I forget what the rules were, and this was the Telegraph where FA cup counted, but i basically lost the whole league by 1 point

2) Head to head with a guy at work, i had a 50 point lead with 2 weeks to go, 25 or so with 1 week to go. I have Lampard and Alex in some home Chelsea banker. He has Gerrard and whoever.

Chelsea make 2 changes,....guess who!!

Farkkk

Lost the league last day

saivet

Glad KDB is benched though bringing in Willian didn't help much.

I expexted Garcia not to start but Doherty on the bench is a blow as I think they will bring him on.

I have Bertrand and Aurier (surprised he started) on the bench so ideally neither Garcia or Doherty come on.