Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

I'd allow him that, even though i took him out on the free hit!
I was thinking about buying him for a while. Had useless [Irrelevant point] in my side who didn't play, but I changed my attackers instead and hoped Alonso would get his place back.

redmanc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it cheers you up,here's my worst 2 hard luck stories in 20 years playing...

1) Man Utd subbing their keeper at 3-0 up in the FA cup final with a few mins to go I forget what the rules were, and this was the Telegraph where FA cup counted, but i basically lost the whole league by 1 point

2) Head to head with a guy at work, i had a 50 point lead with 2 weeks to go, 25 or so with 1 week to go. I have Lampard and Alex in some home Chelsea banker. He has Gerrard and whoever.

Chelsea make 2 changes,....guess who!!

Farkkk

Lost the league last day
Thanks.. doesn't cheer me up but nice to know im not alone. The guy im playing is massively fecking lucky, if KDB had even assisted once in the 5-0 last week i'd have been through. Just have to hope it goes 0-0 half time and they get 45 mins or whatever.

SteveTheRed

feck sake. Everything has gone tits up at the end of the season for me. Soyuncu red card last year, Captained KdB this week and he's on the bench. Brought in Mahrez and he's not playing. Put Aurier on the bench because his brother died like 48 hours ago and Mourinho got him running up and down the touchline!

United Hobbit

Come on Foden pull your finger out you've trolled me so far, even more than Auba did when I had him

I left KDB in my team as I couldn't not start him given they have Bournemouth glad I didn't captain him

Someone in my work league has him triple captained hopefully he brings him on and they get the full force of being Pep'd

United Hobbit

Ah just seen someone else in my work league has triple captained Sterling in addition to the other person who used it on KDB.

A double Pepping!

Paul_Scholes18

Son scores of course after i sold him. He scored last time too though so should maybe have kept him even on a free hit.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
This Fpl season will forever have an asterix at the side of it and I say that as someone with a high rank.

Can't wait for the new season even at 18k OR. Its just not been the same.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesus payback :)

Will probs regret not captaining him, but like we saw with Sterling very risky with Pep around!

United Hobbit

Hoping the person in my work league who has triple captained Sterling gets a proper Pepping as David Silva is his vice captain

Paul_Scholes18

Jesus scored, but my old side looks slightly better than my new one. Will see if free hit is worth it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Need Foden to get involved here badly! My rival has Jesus and is stretching ahead!!

Neo_Mufc

Foden screwing me over. That's another poor captain choice by me.

Can't see him lasting more than 10mins.

Feck sake.

Edit: phew jesus and foden still on.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I hate Son. Never delivers for me in FPL. Sold him two weeks ago. Always fecks about with injuries, suspensions and internationals.

Sterling dicks me about but does deliver long term so can forgive him.

Maluco

Why the feck don't Burnley concede to anyone bar the top 2 teams ffs :mad:
It’s really annoying, both my rivals have Pope and he just keeps scoring. One of those where you are a few weeks later on it and it’s too late.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It’s really annoying, both my rivals have Pope and he just keeps scoring. One of those where you are a few weeks later on it and it’s too late.
It's like he's on PEDs or something. If they were THAT fecking good defensively, they wouldn't be mid table.

Neo_Mufc

Only consolation so far is that foden has made it to 3 points on the 60 mark.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Feck this gameweek. Can't wait for the end of the season now despite my rank. It's a fecking nightmare reading these games.

Maluco

Foden blank and now lost Ederson clean sheet too!! I love having so much football on TV, but trying to guess the teams all the time is awful. Got changes right and still don’t score points.