Fantasy Premier League 19/20

United58

Sterling, Mané or Salah?

Also, is it worth having TAA and Robertson? I'd happily downgrade them to improve in other areas, but not sure what to go with.

Pope - (McCarthy)

Robertson - TAA - Tarowski - (Filler player) - (Fernández)

Martial - Fernandes (V)- Sterling - David Silva (C) - (McCarthy)

Greenwood - Ings - Kane​

Nickosaur

IF you had a 52 point lead over 2nd place - who is free hitting - would you risk takign some hits to get in some of the obvious Free Hit players?

I could probably take a -8 to fit Kane and David Silva in?

Team currently is
Ederson
Doherty / Egan / Pieters
Salah / KDB (C) / Fernandes / Pulisic
Vardy / Ings / Greenwood

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not on twitter, but you can just find him here
https://twitter.com/fplscarface

Rockstar did say himself he wouldn't have GW38 news. Probably because it's a hassle smacking out 20 team's lineups in a mad period. It might also start getting people asking how he's able to access all of them (if he can). It'd suggest to me that he's either involved with someone at Sky or the press, or knows someone who is, due to tv getting the lineups a period before the 1hour deadline.

He also had the slightly annoying habit of just mentioning 6-7 players, so inevitably would have everyone asking about the missing ones!

But he's gone private now anyway..
I just clicked on this link and it now doesn't exist..has he been banned or did i get the link wrong?!

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
IF you had a 52 point lead over 2nd place - who is free hitting - would you risk takign some hits to get in some of the obvious Free Hit players?

I could probably take a -8 to fit Kane and David Silva in?

Team currently is
Ederson
Doherty / Egan / Pieters
Salah / KDB (C) / Fernandes / Pulisic
Vardy / Ings / Greenwood
I think with that lead you should just play it safe. I certainly wouldn't be spending any points on transfers.

Neo_Mufc

Who you Capping mate?
I don't have many in my team worthy but I believe I will place it on Silva.

Those boys will try and do everything they can to get that man on the team sheet today. Even if he gets 1 goal and we all suspect a CS that's 16 points hopefully.

Neo_Mufc

Morning all, terrible GW37, those who read my previous messages I was 47 in front and a few who were 5th 6th caught up by 65-70 points which now leaves my lead at 9 points. It looks like 1-5 have a chance of winning the league at £650, 2nd might get £200 and 3rd £100. I have no chips but they have BB left too.

Please help. My team is terrible but I was thinking Foden to D.Silva and captaining him.

Anyone?

Don't think I have much chance of winning the big league with that team left over and losing my huge lead. The others have chips too.

I don't want to take a hit but any advice would be great.

Jacko21

Anyone?

Don't think I have much chance of winning the big league with that team left over and losing my huge lead. The others have chips too.

I don't want to take a hit but any advice would be great.
Lots of people bringing D.Silva in so that's the obvious move if you want to avoid a hit. Plenty are giving the armband to Sterling.

Might be some leaked lineups from 2:45pm onwards though.

KennyBurner

I need your help. I can triple captain a player today. here is my team

Patricio
Trent/ van Dijk/ baldock

Salah / Debruyne/ Fernandes / Martial

Jiminez / greenwood
Who do I triple captain from this list? Only player i have of note on the bench is Traore. Im thinking debruyne or fernandes.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I need your help. I can triple captain a player today. here is my team

Patricio
Trent/ van Dijk/ baldock

Salah / Debruyne/ Fernandes / Martial

Jiminez / greenwood
Who do I triple captain from this list? Only player i have of note on the bench is Traore. Im thinking debruyne or fernandes.
Salah for the Triple.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Please someone help. Jiminez v Greenwood... Who to start?
I am in the exact same dilemma. I was going to play both, but would have to drop Bruno (taking a risk as he has looked tired and my team is too similar to those ahead) or de Bruyne (who I think will now start due to assists record)

I have to take a few risks with my team otherwise I won’t make up the points difference.

I think I might just drop Greenwood, but against a makeshift Leicester defence, he is going to get chances. Have to gamble somewhere though!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I am in the exact same dilemma. I was going to play both, but would have to drop Bruno (taking a risk as he has looked tired and my team is too similar to those ahead) or de Bruyne (who I think will now start due to assists record)

I have to take a few risks with my team otherwise I won’t make up the points difference.

I think I might just drop Greenwood, but against a makeshift Leicester defence, he is going to get chances. Have to gamble somewhere though!
Will jiminez score? Chelsea are shocking defensively but jiminez usually gets the odd goal and not double digits.

My issue with Greenwood is that we know we need a draw and might not push too many forward.

saivet

Using my free hit, any thoughts or suggestions for my team?

Ederson
Tarkowski, Pieters, Aurier
Pulisic, Salah, Sterling, Martial, KDB
Kane, Greenwood

Subs: Martin, Lamptey, Connolly, B Williams

Not sure if I should switch Silva for KDB or Sterling, so hopefully teams news comes in before the deadline otherwise my bench will be no use.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
The pressure is on to get the right team selection for me. Second and third are 8 and 12 points off me in my paid league but with a bench boost and Sterling to catch me with. I need Foden, KDB and Silva to start with Sterling and Jesus dropped in a perfect world. TAA to start aswell please.

Maluco

Will jiminez score? Chelsea are shocking defensively but jiminez usually gets the odd goal and not double digits.

My issue with Greenwood is that we know we need a draw and might not push too many forward.
I reckon they both score. Jimenez is too wily a customer. Chelsea are in for a real game today.

I also think Greenwood will score. He is up against probably Morgan/Thomas on his side and he has such quick feet. I can’t see him not getting one today.

I think I am going to start both and leave out Bruno to try and get a differential with Jimenez.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
You're so crazy I might follow you in benching Bruno and playing Greenwood and Martial.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Just switched last minute from jiminez to greenwood. Chelsea just conceded 5 so their defense might play with a point to prove plus wolves aren't an attacking force so even if jiminez scores, it will likely be one goal.

Greenwood is playing against a team with a makeshift defense who will go all out for a win and can be punished on the counter. The ceiling is higher with Greenwood.

Now watch jiminez get a goal and an assist whilst greenwood does feck all.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I reckon they both score. Jimenez is too wily a customer. Chelsea are in for a real game today.

I also think Greenwood will score. He is up against probably Morgan/Thomas on his side and he has such quick feet. I can’t see him not getting one today.

I think I am going to start both and leave out Bruno to try and get a differential with Jimenez.
I wouldn't drop Bruno mate. Our play will still go through him and he will also take FKs and Pens.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Join us Schwein! Go big or go home! Last GW, might as well go guns blazing.

Maluco

I wouldn't drop Bruno mate. Our play will still go through him and he will also take FKs and Pens.
I need to do something different! Am 15 points behind, and there is no point in me keeping the majority of the same players at the guy above me.

I need to take some risks unfortunately. It’s either drop Greenwood/Bruno/KdB to try and get away from their teams.

I think Greenwood scores and just saw a KdB interview about the assists record, at home to Norwich :nervous:

Leicester will be tough and Bruno looked out on his feet against West Ham, so that’s my flimsy rational. Probably nets a pen in the first ten minutes!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
DCL has been poor but home to Bournemouth I'd leave him in. But there's talk Kean will start. But not sure if it's next to him or as well as. Garhh

If no leaks emerge though, I''m between two plans.

Mane & Jiminez to Sterling (c) and Jesus for -4

Yes the former two "may" score, but the second too surely "could" have a haul.

Second choice is to just do Mane to Sterling, saves the 4 points, and means Jesus doesn't have to outscore Jiminez by 1 goal just to break even.

Latter sounds wiser right now, as Jiminez can be such a menace.

saivet

This guy is followed by FPL Rockstar, though can't say I'm overly interested in the Leicester team.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I need to do something different! Am 15 points behind, and there is no point in me keeping the majority of the same players at the guy above me.

I need to take some risks unfortunately. It’s either drop Greenwood/Bruno/KdB to try and get away from their teams.

I think Greenwood scores and just saw a KdB interview about the assists record, at home to Norwich :nervous:

Leicester will be tough and Bruno looked out on his feet against West Ham, so that’s my flimsy rational. Probably nets a pen in the first ten minutes!
Fair enough mate. My opponent that I'm trying to catch is playing his FH and I assume he'll take out Bruno, making Bruno a differential for me!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Now I'm questioning Jesus. Bit of a trap isn't he.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Never been like this before and I have nothing to play for haha