Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having to accept the Robinson experiment for Sheff Utd was a nice idea, a midfielder upfront, but just didn't take off.

Lost 0.2m on him, so it's time to ditch.
Cantwell in, he's already gone up to 4.7, but will be 4.8 overnight.

Try and tell myself that "covers" Norwich, as I missed the Pukki bandwagon

Greenwood is in my 11 this week. Might only get a 1, but with defenders away at Chelsea and City, plus injured Martial, it's a no lose!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Is Kane worth for this weekend ? He is due some goals but its Arsenal away.

Neo_Mufc

Greenwood has to go in my 11 this week. I hope he gets a start tomorrow in place of Martial. I'm going to give Robertson and TAA once last chance. If they concede tomorrow I'm going to wildcard and get rid.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Went boring in the end with my wildcard

Pope
Digne Zinchenko Robertson
Salah KDB Sterling Mount Lanzini
Barnes Pukki

Robin Your Persie

Anyone know how pulisic has done for Chelsea?

Was thinking of taking Martial out for him this gameweek as he’’s 0.1 cheaper and with Sheff Utd at home there’s a possibility he could shine.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Team is currently...

Ederson
Maguire Van D, Dunk, Lundstram, Kelly
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Cellabos, Cantwell
Kane, King, Greenwood

Seeing De Bruyne and Abraham smash it, considering a wildcard, but is it time?

I could simply use my 0.9m to put King to Abraham?

Always a bit nervous about wildcards, as sod's law dictates who you take out will hit it.

ie I took Robinson out after jack all and going down 0.2 this week. Away to Chelsea.
Just scored hasn't he!!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck it. Done my WC. Went from:

Ederson
AWB, TAA, Digne, Kelly, Lundstram
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Dendonker, Ceballos
Wilson, Adams, Pukki

To:

Pope
AWB, TAA, Digne, Kelly, Lundstram
Salah, Sterling, KDB, Dendonker, Ceballos
Abraham, Barnes, Pukki

Thoughts?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Another bad week. I guess it is time for me to take out my United players and save our season. Best to focus on teams that are immune to fantasy football curse. E.g., Manchester City and Liverpool.

roseguy64

Might need to get Abraham and James in. Mayne KDB in for Salah to afford it? Will have a look later. Could have to use the WC.

Neo_Mufc

I knee jerked and brought in James after his goal for Fraser. I feel I need to use my WC and bring in Aguero KDB n Sterling.

kps88

Is it possible for Laporte to drop in price tonight? Doesn't look likely at the moment as per the price predictor but wondering how quickly that can change?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
First week of ownership with Pukki and Barnes, it was my fault.

At least clean sheets arrived with Zinchenko and Robertson. De Bruyne saving my bacon. Another shocker of a captain pick, last week with Kane, this week with Sterling. I'm just gonna leave it on Salah for the season to prevent any headaches. Went right with a West Ham pick but wrong player with Lanzini.

Kelly 6pts on the bench!!! Arggh. Honestly Crystal Palace defenders are a steal this season. Hodgson knows how to organise them. Paddy van aanholt is a must for me once Mendy comes back for City and Zinchenko is replaced.

46pts with just Digne left :(

SteveCoppellFan

Kane and Stirling as captain in the last two weeks have bought me virtually nothing.

A misfiring captain can be a crippler !

starman

55 points with Kane still to play, exact same as last week going into Sunday, only that hes not my captain, so he can't doubly disappointment me this time round...

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Great decision that i thought Greenwood would start.....hat-trick for Jimenez against Everton tomorrow and i will find you Solskjaer :mad:

I have also Maguire in my team but he'll go out because our players are just too rubbish (Only Greenwood stays because of his price).

roseguy64

Team is currently:

Adrian

VVD, Walker-Peters, Lundstrom

Martial, Douglas Luiz, Felipe Anderson, Salah, Sterling

Kane, Pukki

Ryan, Greenwood, Kelly, Diop.

For this GW I have Greenwood with 1 and Diop with 8 to come in for Walker-Peters and Martial, adding to my 30 pts with Kane left to play. Gonna WC now.

Planning to keep Martial, Salah, GKs, Kelly, Lundstrom, Pukki, Kane and Douglas Luiz.

So new team I'm gonna see if it's possible is:

Adrian

VVD, New, Kelly/Lundstrom

Martial, New MID, Salah, Sterling

Kane, Pukki, New ST

Ryan, Lundstrom/Kelly, Douglas Luiz, New DEF

Let me see if Abraham and James are possible to get in.

roseguy64

I did the transfers and my new team could be

Adrian, Ryan

VVD, Lundstrom, Kelly, Diop, Soyuncu

Martial, Salah, Sterling, Douglas Luiz, James

Kane, Pukki, Abraham

Would cost me -8. Should I get rid of Salah for KDB? Would give me 2.8 in the bank. Or should I get rid of VVD for Zinchenko and give me 1m in the bank? I could do both moves though.

Advice?

Frank Grimes

70 points all out on my WC. Gone from 1.7m to 500k but will obviously drop tomorrow. Solid start for my WC team but in truth it was slim pickings other than nailing Aguero(C). Onwards and upwards.

Bjerring

Been thinking of shipping Salah despite his fine production, can't helt but feel, it does not come natural to him this season? Am I an idiot for thinking about it? Been thinking of getting in Mane

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Been thinking of shipping Salah despite his fine production, can't helt but feel, it does not come natural to him this season? Am I an idiot for thinking about it? Been thinking of getting in Mane
Do what you feel is right. I've spent the past week tinkering with an active wildcard going off reddit tips, podcasts and youtube ''experts'' and only got 48pts with 1 to play this week. I would suggest go with your own logic for the most part.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Not sure how but I jumped from 234 to be in the top10 positions. Had the highest number of points of any cafite this week. Got lucky with aguero as captain I suppose.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Got Mount in for El Ghazi. I have too many injuries at the minute though, both Laporte and Martial could be out for a while.

Another weekend around 50 it seems. I got 34 with Aubameyang at captain, Ceballos and Boly still to play. Fingers crossed Aubameyang delivers.

I am thinking about shipping Rashford out. His production seems not that good. I might get 2-3 paid transfers this week.