Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
It's the price tag and who he plays for. A 7m starter for a Chelsea is always going to have a great chance to be a real attraction over the lesser team type players.
It'll be interesting if Pukki sustains even a tiny amount of his start - I dare say I've missed the bandwagon totally.
Agree but half of the debate was whether he’d share minutes with Giroud as he wasnt an established player - he actually looked pretty average in his first two games. With the benefit of hindsight it’s clear he’s a great pick but I don’t think it was that obvious he’d perform like this a few weeks ago.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Agree but half of the debate was whether he’d share minutes with Giroud as he wasnt an established player - he actually looked pretty average in his first two games. With the benefit of hindsight it’s clear he’s a great pick but I don’t think it was that obvious he’d perform like this a few weeks ago.
And Pukki looks a keeper, scoring and assisting v City!

IrishRedDevil

I have 2 free transfers.

I’m thinking Barnes and Robertson out, Abraham and VVD in.

I could go a step further and make 4 transfers in total at -8 for Kane and Salah out, Aguero and Mane in.

Thoughts? Should I stick with Kane and Salah?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I have 2 free transfers.

I could go a step further and make 4 transfers in total at -8 for Kane and Salah out, Aguero and Mane in.

I wouldn't sell Robertson and if I did it definitely wouldn't be for VVD.

Liverpool have kept one clean sheet in their first five games, four of which were against Norwich, Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle. They now face face Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs, United and City in their next seven games. Robertson/TAA are attacking enough to be worthwhile even without a high clean sheet potential, VVD much less so. If i was selling Robertson I would try to find a better value pick for that run of fixtures than VVD.

Nickosaur

Pukki, mount and salah getting me points. I really need haller and digne to explode tomorrow.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I have 2 free transfers.

No point chasing points. As far as the whole Mane/Salah debate, just pick one and stick. Or get both.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
71 with Digne left to play. Up to 60k OR.

Mane, Pukki, Abraham, Firmino, Maguire, Cantwell did me proud.

Captain Sterling was a let down. Had I captained any of the other 4 attackers I have I'd have been in silly territory.

Can't grumble though.

IrishRedDevil

I wouldn't sell Robertson and if I did it definitely wouldn't be for VVD.

Liverpool have kept one clean sheet in their first five games, four of which were against Norwich, Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle. They now face face Chelsea, Leicester, Spurs, United and City in their next seven games. Robertson/TAA are attacking enough to be worthwhile even without a high clean sheet potential, VVD much less so. If i was selling Robertson I would try to find a better value pick for that run of fixtures than VVD.
I have to get rid of Robertson to be able to afford Barnes to Abraham.

I just thought VVD to be able to keep a Liverpool defender. No team seem to be keeping clean sheets at the moment.

Or what other defender should I consider for 6.5 or less? I already have Ederson, Digne, Wan Bissaka, Lundstram and Kelly.

United58

Is it worth going King -> Abraham? Current team:

Ryan - Button

Robertson - van Dijk - AWB - Diop - Kelly

Sterling - Salah - KDB - Cantwell - Hayden

Pukki - King - Greenwood

IrishRedDevil

Locked this team in. Unsure about the defence, but I still have my WC.

———-.....—-Ederson
WBissaka - Digne - VVD - Lundstram
.—..-Salah - Martial - De Bruyne
—...—Kane - Abraham - Pukki

(Cantwell - Kelly - Hayden)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Locked this team in. Unsure about the defence, but I still have my WC.

———-.....—-Ederson
WBissaka - Digne - VVD - Lundstram
.—..-Salah - Martial - De Bruyne
—...—Kane - Abraham - Pukki

(Cantwell - Kelly - Hayden)
Solid team.

Silas

66 with Digne to play. Changed captain from Mane to Sterling last minute, but ah well.

SteveTheRed

Who ever recommended Haller & Mount over Abraham and Lanzini two weeks ago...I want a word !

Need a Haller to do something special

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who ever recommended Haller & Mount over Abraham and Lanzini two weeks ago...I want a word !

Need a Haller to do something special
Nah it was right decision. No one expected Chelsea to do that to wolves away. Mount also scored last minute, so he could have easily ended on 2 points.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Nah it was right decision. No one expected Chelsea to do that to wolves away. Mount also scored last minute, so he could have easily ended on 2 points.
He also missed an easy chance. Could have scored 2! There is no right or wrong with FL before a ball has been kicked.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Strongly thinkin of Salah -> Mane to have 0.9m in the bank to use elsewhere. Can’t see anywhere else to free up funds.

Have a front 3 of Pukki-Barnes-Haller which I was happy with but might have to get on this Tammy bandwagon. Don’t know who to lose though, Barnes has great fixtures

Adcuth

Got pissed off and wildcarded.

Ederson

VVD Digne Lundstram Kelly Diop

Mane Sterling KDB Cantwell Ceballos

Abraham Pukki Barnes

fecking leaving it at that

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
feck sake my WC fecked me. Got rid of Abraham, AWB, Wilson.
Abraham was a poor choice but the other two were the smart move, although it seems impossible to change to a reliable defender at the mo so it's probably best to just stick with some.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
A lot of temptation to have Mane over Salah, as expected at points during the season. Also tempting to change Sterling to Mount and do Barnes to Aguero.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cantwell is also on my bench
I've gone from being slightly irritated Greenwood didn't come on to get me a 1 pointer, thinking I was therefore down to 10, to suddenly realising I get in Cantwell now as 2nd sub, and wouldn't otherwise :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A lot of temptation to have Mane over Salah, as expected at points during the season. Also tempting to change Sterling to Mount and do Barnes to Aguero.
Don't forget it was only a few game weeks back that Sterling racked up a hattrick. Difficult though.
The Mane-Salah conundrum is one that can rumble on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it worth going King -> Abraham? Current team:

Ryan - Button

Robertson - van Dijk - AWB - Diop - Kelly

Sterling - Salah - KDB - Cantwell - Hayden

Pukki - King - Greenwood
You needed to do that change this week!
Now it's awks, as Abraham is against Liverpool, but King certainly needs out.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Don't forget it was only a few game weeks back that Sterling racked up a hattrick. Difficult though.
The Mane-Salah conundrum is one that can rumble on.
From what people are saying, Sterling has been pushed further wide and isn't getting the same shots off. I know there's still a good chance of feeling the FPL rage when Sterling bags a brace straight after shipping him out though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
From what people are saying, Sterling has been pushed further wide and isn't getting the same shots off. I know there's still a good chance of feeling the FPL rage when Sterling bags a brace straight after shipping him out though.
Always the risk with whoever in fairness.
I shipped that Robinson fella of Sheff Utd a couple of weeks back after 3 weeks of nothing, and coming off around 60 with a niggle each game.

Scores and assists in the very next game, and a tough game too.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Need some help please guys.

I haven’t seen enough of Spurs this season to understand what is going on, so who would you guys say is a better pick for my fantasy draft team out of Moura and Lamela?

Also when Lo Celso is back for Spurs, who’s position in the starting 11 is he threatening?

Last edited:

United58

You needed to do that change this week!
Now it's awks, as Abraham is against Liverpool, but King certainly needs out.
I'm late to the bandwagon :lol: Got Abraham in before his price rise. King said farewell with 2 assists at least

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
60 with Douglas Luiz to play. The back-line let me down with only 10 between them.

ROFLUTION

Need some help please guys.

I haven’t seen enough of Spurs this season to understand what is going on, so who would you guys say is a better pick for my fantasy draft team out of Moura and Lamela?

Also when Lo Celso is back for Spurs, who’s position in the starting 11 is he threatening?
I think Lamela mostly features, but both are rotated. At the moment Id pick Lamela, but Moura is for me the better player over the whole season. Son looks in great form currently

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
54 with Lanzini to play. 2 Transfers to use so I took injured Kelly out for Rico on the bench. Not much else to do really as I'm happy enough with the team. Just waiting for it to catch fire one week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm late to the bandwagon :lol: Got Abraham in before his price rise. King said farewell with 2 assists at least
Now that would have been the bournemouth striker trolling id have expected...bring abraham in...does nothing then king gets two assists. (One for being fouled!)
However still better with abraham but not by the miles id presumed.