Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
The game week started miserably but Lord Lundstram and KDB saved my butt. Ended on 76.

Just dropped Haller and Kelly for Rico and Abraham.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Shit ton of green arrows so took an aggressive -8 to sort my team out.

Ottamendi, TAA, Tielemans come in for Zinchenko, Digne (reluctant to move him on tbh) and Ozil (waste of space).

Still gonna leave the arm band on Sterling for the foreseeable. Confident he'll haul soon.

Pope
TAA - Ottamendi - Aurier
Mount - KDB - Sterling - Tielemans
Pukki - Kane - Firmino

Subs : Cantwell, Lundstram, Kelly

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If I could be sure that Mahrez would play 60+ minutes in 26-28 games this season I would take him immediately but with City rotation it's really impossible to predict that. The worst thing with him is that it's not as simple as he sits on the bench and one of Mount/Martial/Maddison who is currently out of my midfield replaces him from the bench, he will almost always get 5-10 minutes in a game that will screw everything up and cost me the points.

I'm happy to have taken out Rashford last week to integrate Abraham and Firmino. Both should be way more prolific this season. I am still keeping Martial as for his price it's a good deal but if his injury struggles continue I'd be inclined to replace him with one of City midfielders (I only have 1 City player now!).

Sarni

The game week started miserably but Lord Lundstram and KDB saved my butt. Ended on 76.

Just dropped Haller and Kelly for Rico and Abraham.
Lundstram deep on the bench for me :( Diop the only one in my defence who did well. Soyuncu and van Dijk only 2 points each.

I think Lundstram will become my permanent fixture for all home games bar the ones against top 2 and Chelsea. Sheffield seem super solid defensively and he's quite good going forward as well.

troylocker

Another bad week for me. 43 points on the bench last two weeks (100 so far this season) is just frustrating. Everton - SU 0-2 is a WTF result, but Lundstram will not be placed this deep on the bench again. I obviously also had Pickford over Ryan.

Next step will be to upgrade Van Dijk to TAA. Can't afford Zinchenko to be rested any more either.

Last edited by a moderator:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Lundstram deep on the bench for me :( Diop the only one in my defence who did well. Soyuncu and van Dijk only 2 points each.

I think Lundstram will become my permanent fixture for all home games bar the ones against top 2 and Chelsea. Sheffield seem super solid defensively and he's quite good going forward as well.
Absolute bargain of the season. If you haven't already got him you're playing the game wrong.

ROFLUTION

To our resident Spurs fans: What do we think of Aurier's place in the team for the upcoming fixtures?

He'll surely start this weekend - but after that?

August 24: Colchester Away, carabao cup (Walker Pieters?)
August 28: Southampton Home, PL (??)
October 1: Bayern at home, CL (??)
October 5: Brighton away, PL (??)
Yeah I'd like to know this too, before deciding on Aurier - Anyone with any knowledge on how Poch rotated in these situations last year?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think Aurier could be a decent pick provided you have subs playing. He's gonna miss out one weekend at least.

ROFLUTION

Does anyone know why Lloris didn't play? Says nothing about an injury under injuries on FFScout. Has he fecked up something again or was he injured?

That's also an aspect on downgrading Digne to Aurier for me. If Gazzaniga is gonna play, it's not often they'll keep a clean sheet.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I think Aurier could be a decent pick provided you have subs playing. He's gonna miss out one weekend at least.
That's what Lundstrams are made for. ;)

Only player I need to shift now is Martin Kelly and I have £0.6m to upgrade that position. Tomori, Soyunco, Fredericks the outstanding candidates when that happens.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Does anyone know why Lloris didn't play? Says nothing about an injury under injuries on FFScout. Has he fecked up something again or was he injured?

That's also an aspect on downgrading Digne to Aurier for me. If Gazzaniga is gonna play, it's not often they'll keep a clean sheet.
Wife gave birth I believe.

United58

Ryan - Button

Robertson - VVD - Otamendi - Diop - Kelly

Sterling - Salah - KDB - Cantwell - Hayden

Pukki - Abraham - Greenwood

£1.9m in the bank, transfer made (AWB -> Otamendi). Any advice? Thinking of wildcard but not sure if there's enough upgrades to justify it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If I could be sure that Mahrez would play 60+ minutes in 26-28 games this season I would take him immediately but with City rotation it's really impossible to predict that. The worst thing with him is that it's not as simple as he sits on the bench and one of Mount/Martial/Maddison who is currently out of my midfield replaces him from the bench, he will almost always get 5-10 minutes in a game that will screw everything up and cost me the points.

I'm happy to have taken out Rashford last week to integrate Abraham and Firmino. Both should be way more prolific this season. I am still keeping Martial as for his price it's a good deal but if his injury struggles continue I'd be inclined to replace him with one of City midfielders (I only have 1 City player now!).
You're patient keeping martial! That's a decent fee he's tying each week.
Plus utd are appalling attacking wise and have arse and pool up soon.
He also has the infuriating habit of being "close" to a return for weeks and weeks

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ryan - Button

Robertson - VVD - Otamendi - Diop - Kelly

Sterling - Salah - KDB - Cantwell - Hayden

Pukki - Abraham - Greenwood

£1.9m in the bank, transfer made (AWB -> Otamendi). Any advice? Thinking of wildcard but not sure if there's enough upgrades to justify it.
Yeah I'd save the wildcard until maybe the next International Break.

The ones in bold are all solid picks. You just need to upgrade one of the others depending on what formation you want to play.

ROFLUTION

Maybe Pereira instead of Digne now that Leicester has momentum?

NEW (h)
liv (a)
BUR (H)
sou (a)
cry (a)
ARS (H)
bha (a)

ROFLUTION

Anyone knows any updates on the Adrian / Allison situation? From what I can see on FFScout, not much news about when Allison is back.

Would like to count on Adrian until after the Leicester-game (2 games), but that's wishful thinking

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Anyone knows any updates on the Adrian / Allison situation? From what I can see on FFScout, not much news about when Allison is back.

Would like to count on Adrian until after the Leicester-game (2 games), but that's wishful thinking
I reckon you might be ok. Potential return 20/10/19 according to premierinjuries.com

Should be fairly clear when he's back in proper training sessions at least.

Sarni

You're patient keeping martial! That's a decent fee he's tying each week.
Plus utd are appalling attacking wise and have arse and pool up soon.
He also has the infuriating habit of being "close" to a return for weeks and weeks
I had to pay for 3 transfers last week to even field a team because of injuries and red cards, so did not have the budget to replace him. Maybe I will take a 4 point hit this week to go from VVD and Martial to Bernardo and Matip. Then again the way Arsenal defence is, if Martial returns he could easily score against them.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I had to pay for 3 transfers last week to even field a team because of injuries and red cards, so did not have the budget to replace him. Maybe I will take a 4 point hit this week to go from VVD and Martial to Bernardo and Matip. Then again the way Arsenal defence is, if Martial returns he could easily score against them.
You most certainly should not have any United attackers

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I've just taken out Haller after two blanks and a price drop. If y'all want a brace next game, bring the cnut in!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Scenes when Matip and Bernardo are both out the first 11 next weekend... ;)

United58

Yeah I'd save the wildcard until maybe the next International Break.

The ones in bold are all solid picks. You just need to upgrade one of the others depending on what formation you want to play.
Thanks :) I'm thinking about Mount but his price is gone up so much :( I jumped onto the Abraham bandwagon late too

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That's what Lundstrams are made for. ;)

Only player I need to shift now is Martin Kelly and I have £0.6m to upgrade that position. Tomori, Soyunco, Fredericks the outstanding candidates when that happens.
Yeah, I think I've got bigger priorities first for my transfers. I did Zinchenko/Rashford > Otamendi/Abraham last night. Might take a hit to move either Pickford or Digne on, as I don't think I want double Everton defence now and they have City this weekend.

I some how got green arrows last week, but was mega lucky. Lundstram came in as sub 3 and De Bruyne got the armband after the Sterling no show.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
They could offer value once Pogba is back, but you're right otherwise.
Even when Pogba is back they do not offer a lot of value. Pogba played in the first few games and we created very little especially as he is now playing so deep.

Actually it only makes sense when we are playing a team expected to come out and attack and we can play on the counter

Rick88

70 points but had Lundstrom and McGinn on the bench. Have two FTs this week. Thinking of binning Richarlison and getting in Son. Have VVD and AWB but not getting any returns on them.

MVP_88

70 points but had Lundstrom and McGinn on the bench. Have two FTs this week. Thinking of binning Richarlison and getting in Son. Have VVD and AWB but not getting any returns on them.
Son and Tammy A are the ones to get in for the next 6 gameweeks

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah, I think I've got bigger priorities first for my transfers. I did Zinchenko/Rashford > Otamendi/Abraham last night. Might take a hit to move either Pickford or Digne on, as I don't think I want double Everton defence now and they have City this weekend.

I some how got green arrows last week, but was mega lucky. Lundstram came in as sub 3 and De Bruyne got the armband after the Sterling no show.
Same. I was lucky with that but unlucky with Spurs when their second goal got VAR'd out. Would've been pushing 100 pts otherwise.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Man I've cursed Haller, Barnes and James. They all stopped getting points as soon as I got them in.