Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You didn't say how much money you've got but I think you can do better than Ceballos for your 4th/5th midfield slot. Only an extra £0.2m for McGinn who won't be benched and has some crazy shot stats. If you don't want to change him then you could easily improve that 4th defender slot with something like Kelly>Rico or Dunk>Tomori/Soyunco.

And yeah I'd roll the other transfer.
By sheer sods law I think I have 0.1m in the bank which may rule out some of those moves :lol:

Ta though, I'll check later.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Potential moves I see are cheaper keeper, vvd to taa, maybe not having a United defender, upgrading Ceballos.
If I was wildcarding, these would be all in my thinking, as well as moving Kane out. But his next two fixtures are just dangerous to do that.

Nickosaur

Am i mental for taking a -4 to get rid of Salah and Greenwood for Auba and Yarmolenko?

I'm sure Salah will still get points over the next fixtures but Auba and Yarmo combined seems a better option for me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am i mental for taking a -4 to get rid of Salah and Greenwood for Auba and Yarmolenko?

I'm sure Salah will still get points over the next fixtures but Auba and Yarmo combined seems a better option for me.
Not mental, as you have a good chance of getting more points from the latter two than Salah, as let's face it Greenwood in the league will be a 1 point guy at best for the foreseeable - if he's not even starting with Martial out, and Rashford in terrible form.

Nickosaur

Not mental, as you have a good chance of getting more points from the latter two than Salah, as let's face it Greenwood in the league will be a 1 point guy at best for the foreseeable - if he's not even starting with Martial out, and Rashford in terrible form.
Yeah true. I feel i'll start dropping down the table without a liverpool attacker. But auba has an insane run coming up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, surprising.
But as we're all obvs anti Liverpool, good news...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah true. I feel i'll start dropping down the table without a liverpool attacker. But auba has an insane run coming up.
Yes I'm still going to look at Kane to Auba strongly. Auba has scored something like 6 in a row, and seems to be getting more hauls than Kane, who is on a bit of a one goal max run.

Half an eye on how to get De Bruyne in when he's back too - now it sounds like a mere one game miss.

Deery

Dreary
Kevin DeBruyne ruled out off Wolves clash, went with Mahrez instead off Son as a replacement also took a 0.3m hit on KDB..

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm keeping KDB. Sounds like he'll be back for the next fixture. Exact quote from Pep was

After the international break he will be ready. It’s not a big, big problem.
Cantwell had a slight hammy strain in the week but trained today apparently.

ROFLUTION

So, by Klopp's comments its 50/50 whether its Adrian og Alisson. What has happened in other situations when he's talked like this? Is he conservative or risky? Can we keep Adrian?

Nickosaur

Pope
TAA, Otamendi, Lundstrum
Sterling (C), Mount, Yarmolenko, Cantwell
Auba, Haller, Pukki

Honestly can't decide between Sterling and Auba as captain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Probs going to sleep on the transfer.

Can't decide on..

1) Leave Kane in there
2)Switch to Auba
3)Switch Kane & Greenwood to Wilson and Pukki

3rd one takes deadweight out, but Wilson toughie away at Arse, although hasn't blanked for ages, and Pukki 1 goal in 4, has his bandwagon ended?

IrishRedDevil

I’ve put this plan in action tonight with 2 free transfers:

- Kane out, Aubameyang in.
- VVD out, Tomori in (to free up funds).

That’ll leave me with 2.0 in the bank. After this weekend, I’ll do:

- Martial out, Son in.
- Ederson out, Alisson in.

That’ll leave me with this team:

————-—-——Alisson
W.Bissaka - Tomori - Digne - Lundstram
———-Salah - De Bruyne - Son
——Pukki - Aubameyang - Abraham

(Cantwell - Kelly - Hayden on the bench).

Varun

Staff
Sorry, Leicester left back! Possible points from assists from both but one playing liverpool. Leicester to sneak a clean sheet unlikely.
He's a RB but yes, good option. I'd wait this week though because they're playing Pool

RedMist99

I still have faith in Pukki. So much so that I'm putting his as captain today! He's drawn a few blanks lately so surely he due to score right? Last time I captained him he bagged a hat trick. Repeat please Teemu

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sod it, got sick of Greenwood's deadweight, so sacrificed Kane to move the pair to Wilson & Pukki.

Hopefully in the medium term that pays off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sold Greenwood and KDB for SAKA and Auba.
Auba will be a real threat today, and Kane to him would have worked, but just finally wanted a front 3!
Hopefully Ceballos gets involved in any Arsenal goals. He's been useless as a FF asset so far. 2 assists before anyone had him, then jack all since.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Salah + Greenwood > Maddison + Aubamayang(c).

Hoping going Salah-less pays off between now and GW13 when I will wildcard Liverpool assets back in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah + Greenwood > Maddison + Aubamayang(c).

Hoping going Salah-less pays off between now and GW13 when I will wildcard Liverpool assets back in.
You'll have your phone out at 3.03 and see
Liverpool 1 Leicester 0

Salah, and really be ass twitching :lol:

Fosu-Mens

Auba will be a real threat today, and Kane to him would have worked, but just finally wanted a front 3!
Hopefully Ceballos gets involved in any Arsenal goals. He's been useless as a FF asset so far. 2 assists before anyone had him, then jack all since.
Yeah. Thought Ceballos would get more gametime and be a regular starter with Set piece and attacking responsibility. When he starts regularly he will be an asset, but not before. Saka seems to be prefered over Nelson and Pepe(understandable).

And when Tierney are fit enough to start in the Prem then he might be an option at 5.4 only for the attacking potential.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
You'll have your phone out at 3.03 and see
Liverpool 1 Leicester 0

Salah, and really be ass twitching :lol:
It's the Villa game in a few weeks' time that's the real worry. Think I'll just avoid football entirely that weekend. :nervous:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
With Salah, Pukki and Cantwell (in for KDB) currently blanking I need my entire defence to hold on for clean sheets.

Looking like another week where it seems like I have the best team in the league but they do pap.