Fantasy Premier League 19/20

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So those in minileagues with work/mates...are you finding that it's total bullshit so far?

I've got people with what should be shite teams consistently getting more points than those with decent ones.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I know it's the strat you prefer but you should reconsider the squad vs starting 11 option. It's FPL, not PL :p
All on my bench have done poorly as well in this game week and to be fair I can’t cut costs that much across my team anymore. I got £4.8million in the bank even now. I don’t feel convinced to invest that in premium players yet (they’ve mostly been shite so far, Sterling and Salah aside from first game and Arsenal game for Salah have been below par) and am keeping it for flexibility.

Nickosaur

So those in minileagues with work/mates...are you finding that it's total bullshit so far?

I've got people with what should be shite teams consistently getting more points than those with decent ones.
Yeah i've definitely noticed that happening this year. Blokes who know nothing and consistently make poor picks are getting the points. Frustrating but hoping it will even itself out :D

ROFLUTION

It's Starting or KDB more essential? Currently have Sterling...
Im on the KDB wagon. Haven't been that impressed with Sterling lately (for City), but KdB rarely fails to impress. There's better value in KdB right now I feel. I wonder if Pep will rotate Sterling. Probably not right now if Bilva gets banned.

Hudson Odoi seems great value at the moment - involved a lot

Leonzo1

Kane and Pukki out for Vardy and Rashford.
Thoughts on rashford? for some reason I have a hood feeling about him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Impossible to say. It's a punt at the moment. He might kick on and have a good patch or we might revert to old immediately.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
worst wildcard ever! looked so good on paper as well - not 1 goal or assist in the whole team

Duafc

Village Lemon
On paper, great fixtures coming up for us until City in December.

Still, always burned by United players, i'm tempted to bring in him, Hamez or Tony.

wr8_utd

:'(
I've got Pope, TAA, Soyncu, Lundstram, Otamendi, Mane, KDB, Salah, Dedocnker, Tammy and Auba and I've got 25 points. Been such a fail week :lol:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Logically, Rashford is expensive for what he offers, and Utd are going to be playing teams who sit back rendering him less effective. But on the flipside in the last couple of games hes been good and this could be the start of a good run for him. That is Fantasy football in a nut shell. Theres no right or wrong without hindsight

schmousi

Supports
some local club from my area
my average points from the last three gameweeks is 27 points - gosh, I might get an heartattack if this won't get better in the next weeks :houllier:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not sure what to do with my keeper. Have Pope at the moment, but also have Pieters. Wondering whether to switch to Henderson or Ryan. They're all very similar really and anyone could end up topping the points in the next month but two Burnley might not be the best idea? Then again, I also have Lundstram, so Henderson might not be the best choice, although they're doing quite well defensively.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Considering a 4.4m keeper rotation, especially now Tottenham have Gaza and West Ham have Roberto as 1st choice, for the season/half a season.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just took a look at my work league and the guy in 1st has only made 1 transfer. He's ranked 106k, 510pts. He's always left the captain on Aubameyang. No Salah or Mane. It's so demoralising!

Leonzo1

First time I took a hit this season. Made 3 transfers for -8 points.

Vardy Firmino and Henderson in.
Kane Pukki and Adrian out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Aguero and Sterling both starting tonight.

Makes either starting v Villa at the weekend an absolute lotto.
Maybe De Bruyne too.

Otherwise any of the 3 could really haul.

Adcuth

So I'm lining up like this currently. Brought Richarlison in cause I've a feeling they're about to go on a run after their bad start and I reckon he'll be played up top. Any subs I should make for this service fixtures. Ceballos hasn't done much, but I was tempted to play Connelly in case Everton revert to form.

Patricio​

Matip Diop Pereira Lundstram​

Mane Richarlison Sterling Mount​

Aubameyang Abraham

Subs Button Ceballos Kelly Connelly

Edit. Oh captaincy thoughts too please

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Tempted to break my rule and go for Sterling. Once he starts firing, he usually carries on for a while.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I didn't play my wildcard this week and yet.
not as bad for you as me then - I could have had anyone and basically picked your team !

Im stuck with them now so hopefully they make up for the awful showing last week

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
KDB captain with Sterling vice. Barring yesterdays match Kevin has done amazingly well in the home fixtures. Amazed he didnt get an attacking contribution last night, was he playing deeper ?