Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'm with you on Martial. Started the season with him and then obviously took him out after the injury.

What you reckon, Digne + Mount out for Tomori + Martial?
I think the latter two will become must haves, depending on Martial staying fit - not a given!
Up to 7.7m now and he's only scored 1 since coming back.

Tomori, Lundstram and Soynucu are all gold dust in a season where the higher priced defenders aren't doing it.
I've got Kelly and Rico on top of those 3.

wr8_utd

:'(
Removing Auba for Vardy and captaining him over Tammy ended up being a great choice. 45 points with 6 players to go yet.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Pope finally keeps a clean sheet. And finally a good captain pick with Vardy. That's pretty much it. 45 with Mane, KDB and Sterling to play.

Thoughts on Martial vs Jimenez ?

wr8_utd

I chose to upgrade my MF and bring in James over bringing in Chilwell so hope I don't regret that move.
Leicester have Brighton (A) and Everton and Watford both at home coming up. Easy games for them.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is there a more obvious captain than Vardy against Arsenal next week? He has to score.
Yeah.

Amazing haul today. Going to be 49 points from Vardy, Soyuncu, Willems, Pope and Abraham... KDB, Sterling, James, Rashford, Martial and TAA to play tomorrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haha me too. Was playing Auba though tbf so don't regret it. Just happy to pick the right captain for once. Vardy partay :)
Are you one of these people who won't play a rivalling defender and attacker?
Never quite got the logic of that one. If anything you cover both bases!

wr8_utd

Got 51 today with Vardy (C), Soyuncu, Pope, Lundstram and Tammy.
Got TAA, DeDoncker, James, Mane, KDB and Sterling to play tomorrow. Not expecting much from the City Liverpool game though so glad I got my points today.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Started the day with 0.
68 with Mane, Sterling, Alexander-Arnold and Brandon Williams (bit of a wildcard) to go.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
53pts with Trent, Mane, Sterling, KDB n Jiminez still to come.

Vardy captain success. Huge!

Up to 30k OR. Absolutely buzzing with that.

I want my first top 10k finish this year. Been close a few times but just missed out.

United58

Yeah.

Amazing haul today. Going to be 49 points from Vardy, Soyuncu, Willems, Pope and Abraham... KDB, Sterling, James, Rashford, Martial and TAA to play tomorrow.
3 United? As a wise old man once said, are you mad fam?

Sarni

3 United? As a wise old man once said, are you mad fam?
We have a good calendar now and I have all three players who can score and assist for us, basically. Also my team is very deep so I don’t have to have all of them in my first XI at the same time.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Having a nightmare. My rival has transferred out Salah and Pukki for Martial and Vardy. Those two are doing the business for him. I was ahead of him by 3 points, now he is ahead of my by like 30. Need Liverpool to lose 4-3 with a Salah hat-trick...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need Martial to stick one in the onion bag, although he's on for a minimum of 5 at the moment, plus potential 1 for a cleany and 2 bonuses.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We have a good calendar now and I have all three players who can score and assist for us, basically. Also my team is very deep so I don’t have to have all of them in my first XI at the same time.
Brave man. Even today, at 2-0 you've basically got 1 assist from 3 attackers.
And at Martial and Rashford values you'll surely never want to leave them out.

Sarni

Well two assists and a goal, and will have 2-3 BPS as well. Will take it.

Regret leaving Dunk on the bench but TAA, Soyuncu and Willems looked good for this week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck sake my rival gets so lucky. He had Mendy come off for Soyuncu 14 last week and Mendy is yet again coming off for a Soyuncu 8 this week :mad:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I captained Martial today, not regretting it one bit

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well two assists and a goal, and will have 2-3 BPS as well. Will take it.

Regret leaving Dunk on the bench but TAA, Soyuncu and Willems looked good for this week.
Rashford should have had a couple more goals too. One of the all time worst premier league misses for one chance. Shocking!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I captained Martial today, not regretting it one bit
Well, after the event, no. It's the way United at home to a Brighton type should be, but obviously the way we've been this season, is no given!

United Hobbit

Cheers Patricio for conceding in the last few minutes and costing me a clean sheet :mad:

Did wildcard in Jiminez though

If KDB could pull his finger out that would be great also have TAA and Robertson, if Mane could get sent off that would be good also as most of my rivals have him and I couldn't afford him...

Annoyingly left Soyuncu on the bench thinking Arsenal would at least score, of course he gets a bonus and clean sheet