Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Captained Kevin. Have Lundstrom on bench but Sterling didn’t play so win!
Maddison also scored and will get 3 points so very decent gameweek for me so far.

Mane, Abraham, Maitland-Niles and TAA left to play.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
One of my transfers I've settled on Digne > Aurier. Need to decide now if I'm going to downgrade Zinchenko to a cheaper defender or upgrade Lanzini to Martial.

Fosu-Mens

75 points when KDB becomes captain from Sterling, Lundstram and Soyuncu gets on the pitch and with Haller, Abrahams, Mane, TTA, VVD still to play. Will be dissapointed if i don't break 100 points.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Zinchenko 0, Sterling (C) 0, KDB (VC) 17 = 17

Equals

Rico 5, Lundstram 12, KDB 34 = 51

United58

Is it too late to jump on the Lundstram (£4.3m) bandwagon? Thinking of selling Robertson (£6.9m) for him

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm another that's got Sterling captain and KDB vice so I've got away with that one. Also got Zinchenko who's now gone for Ottamendi.

Hopeful that I get Lundstram's points too. He's last on my bench but I've got Mount and Kelly before him. So basically in want only one of them to play.

Absolutely fuming about that VAR call in the spurs game. As a Kane and Aurier owner that probably cost me between 15-20 pts with bonus potentially included.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Zinchenko > Ottamendi. Digne is fine.
Digne isn't fine if the rest of the team isn't finishing off attacks. He's out for me, if Aurier can stay regular for Spurs I'm more than happy with his potential attacking contributions.

Might make these changes

Barnes > 4.5 striker
Lanzini > Son

Pope
Robertson Zinchenko Aurier Rico/Lundstram
Salah KDB Sterling Son Mount
Pukki
0.3m in bank

Bench: Rico/Lundstram, Connolly, Greenwood

TAA needs to stop. This is getting annoying.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wondering whether to downgrade Sterling to DSilva and upgrade Barnes to Aguero. Seems a better pair. No doubt Sterling will still get points, sometimes big points, but he's not been as worthwhile recently (moved further out wide?).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captained Kevin. Have Lundstrom on bench but Sterling didn’t play so win!
Maddison also scored and will get 3 points so very decent gameweek for me so far.

Mane, Abraham, Maitland-Niles and TAA left to play.
I'm sorry, but :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wondering whether to downgrade Sterling to DSilva and upgrade Barnes to Aguero. Seems a better pair. No doubt Sterling will still get points, sometimes big points, but he's not been as worthwhile recently (moved further out wide?).
I can't believe he wouldn't have filled his points boots yesterday!

It's a lotto mate with City.
De Bruyne seems the must have...I say, not having him. I did put D Silva in for Martial though.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I can't believe he wouldn't have filled his points boots yesterday!

It's a lotto mate with City.
De Bruyne seems the must have...I say, not having him. I did put D Silva in for Martial though.
Yeah it's really tough to call, and Sterling would surely have cleaned up yesterday. Just thinking all in all, Aguero and DSilva seems better than Sterling and Barnes, for now anyway.

I have KDB. Getting rid of Zinchenko frees up a City space that is definitely better spent in attack/mid :D

Thinking of bringing Harry Wilson in for Martial.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it's really tough to call, and Sterling would surely have cleaned up yesterday. Just thinking all in all, Aguero and DSilva seems better than Sterling and Barnes, for now anyway.

I have KDB. Getting rid of Zinchenko frees up a City space that is definitely better spent in attack/mid :D

Thinking of bringing Harry Wilson in for Martial.
I still think Martial will be a great pick when he gets back. Better than Rashford as both OOP and cheaper.
But we all know he's "Out for a week" and 3-4 games later there's no sign.

That H Wilson looks a decent bet - Bournemouth score a lot, you just have that constant "WILSON" ...is it H or C each time a goal or assist happen!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I still think Martial will be a great pick when he gets back. Better than Rashford as both OOP and cheaper.
But we all know he's "Out for a week" and 3-4 games later there's no sign.

That H Wilson looks a decent bet - Bournemouth score a lot, you just have that constant "WILSON" ...is it H or C each time a goal or assist happen!
I want Martial really but a reshuffle for funds would allow VVD > TAA and Pope > Fabianski, plus I like the look of Wilson, despite the name confusion being annoying!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Mental week.

Only 10 players playing and managed to score 77 (-4) and get a green arrow.

Gonna have to take another -4 to sort that terrible Ozil punt out. Best midfielder for £8m or under? Looking at Maddison, Wilson, Martial if he's back and fit. Maddison got a knock too didn't he?

Poch

Supports
Spurs
How long does it take for auto sub points to show?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Mental week.

Only 10 players playing and managed to score 77 (-4) and get a green arrow.

Gonna have to take another -4 to sort that terrible Ozil punt out. Best midfielder for £8m or under? Looking at Maddison, Wilson, Martial if he's back and fit. Maddison got a knock too didn't he?
Maddison or Tielemans I reckon looking at Leicester's fixtures up until the end of the year.

United Hobbit

83 points cheers De Bruyne, glad I binned AWB at the right time nearly all my players pulled their finger out for once

Pulisic is going in the bin, probably for David Silva but not sure I trust Pep....

Was nice seeing Pep troll others for once had it last week with De Bruyne and at the start with Aguero

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Callum Wilson vs Abraham ? Considering I've got Mount in my team. I feel like it's a better bet to go for Wilson

AndersB

Anyone got any wise input on this one?

Maguire (sorry) to Otamendi

or

Maguire and Vardy to TAA and Abraham (-4)

AndersB

Callum Wilson vs Abraham ? Considering I've got Mount in my team. I feel like it's a better bet to go for Wilson
Chelsea have premium fixtures, though. Only worry is Abraham getting rotated due to CL fixtures

roseguy64

51 points. Missed out on 8 more by having Adrian start instead of Ryan as GK. Wasn't paying attention. Douglas Luiz not playing wasn't great for me. VVD just seems a waste of money for me so far.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Chelsea have premium fixtures, though. Only worry is Abraham getting rotated due to CL fixtures
Done

343 it is

Pope
Aurier Robertson Zinchenko
Salah KDB Sterling Mount
Abraham Pukki Barnes

Bench: Guendouzi, Rico, Lundstram

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
90 points for me this week, yet only 5 of my players scored more than 2 points. Captain choices feel way more important than usual this FPL season.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Had a great week finally with 68 points. Made some paid transfers which worked out great. My team now is:

Pope / Button
AWB / van Dijk / Soyuncu / Diop / Lundstram
Mount / Martial / Maddison / De Bruyne / Richarlison
Abraham / Aubameyang / Firmino

I want to swap VVD for Matip, he is basically a lock in Liverpool’s defence as well. I have no idea how I would use that saving though as I am happy with the rest of my team for now. Attack is great and midfield I am fine with for now, Martial might make his way out if he doesn’t play in the next two games though.