Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dan_F

I've gone for Willems. Newcastle have some decent fixtures and he gets forward a lot.
I was looking at Newcastle defenders, but I’m not sure I can trust them. I might use the extra money for a third striker to rotate with the defenders depending on the fixtures.

Adcuth

53 with 3 to play, not too bad. 2 of the 3 are leicester defenders though haha. I've banked on a clean sheet this week

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
68 with Vardy and Soyuncu tomorrow still to come. 60k OR. Very happy with that.

United are shit but at least FPL team is doing well.

Nickosaur

66 all out. Would have Soyuncu coming off the bench tomorrow if Pep hadn't brought on Otamendi in the last minute. Fradulent bastard.

klsv

Came to gloat with 55 points with Maddison and Söysauce still to play but you lot are already here in your 60's :lol:
Still good, considering the entire midfield of mine, consisting of Salah, KDB, Sterling and James, managed to blank.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
64, with Tielemans, Chilwell, Kane & Son to play.

Vardy. So that went well last week!

But this week's changes didn't... Maupay and Martial in. Although Wilson and CHO did nothing. Martial should be good value going forward though.
I was thinking of replacing Auba with Vardy but I'm not sure

redmanc

52 with Peirera, Madison and Vardy still to go, i'll settle for that given its going to see me eat a huge chunk out of top spots place in my work league after he spunked his triple captain on sterling :lol:

Adcuth

Looking like 80 with Richarlison to go. Lovely week considering my captain got 2 points

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Captain fail with Sterling and still got 88pts. Got to take that.

Lundstram, Trent, Soyuncu, Mane, Jiminez, Abraham and Vardy doing the biz.

Just moved into 45k OR.

:)

Well, this weekend De Bruyne, Salah, Mount, James and Pukki got me nothing. I also chose Lascelles over Lundstram because the latter has 3 tricky upcoming fixtures.

Thankfully Soyuncu has come up trumps. On 45 now with Son to play.
Get rid of these guys please, get a defender from Sheffield or Leicester. You could replace Pukki with Abraham that's what I did.

United Hobbit

Pep completely messed up someone in my work league by bringing on Otamendi for 1 minute- they had 20 something point Lundstram in first place on their bench :lol: they now dont get him at all as all their players played

I've had an average week, saved by Soyuncu and Maddison, captain KDB did nothing should have opted for Tammy

So close to wild carding I need to try and get Mane and Vardy

I got 60 something points however average of my work league was in the 70's my main rival got over 90 points I've gone from 1st 2 weeks ago to 4th.

Do I get what my team is worth currently if I wildcard now or does it reset to 100m?

At the very least I'll swap Firmino for Vardy and try to hold out until after the international break for my wildcard, fortunately everyone else in my league has used it already

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
9pts from a 5 man midfield :lol:, well done lads.

Back 3 nailed it. Soyuncu 11, Lundstram 21 and Robertson 9. Vardy 6 and Abraham 12 scoring upfront. Think a lot of people have similar players so high average this week.

I used my free transfer on downgrading Salah to Mane to free up some funds.

How I've set my team up for next week

Pope
Soyuncu - Lundstram - Rico - Aurier
Mane - KDB - Sterling - Mount
Abraham - Vardy

Bench:Button, Robertson, Guendouzi, Greenwood.

I fancy City to score so putting Robbo on the bench. I know Aurier is dodgy but Spurs have Sheffield Utd at home. Poch might have given up on Aurier so Robbo might come in anyway.

But I might take a -4 and do Guendouzi > Grealish/McGinn who play Wolves away and I fancy them to do something there, so I can play one of those over Aurier. Or don't take the hit and play Robbo over Aurier...

klsv

85 pts with bonuses, my best GW this season since the first one. Forever love Lundstram and Söyuncu.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Get rid of these guys please, get a defender from Sheffield or Leicester. You could replace Pukki with Abraham that's what I did.
Pukki does need replacing but I'll have to wait another week, will probably put in Vardy and have a cheap midfielder over Son. I already have Abraham.

Lascelles was just a cheap option tbh. I have Rico and Guilbert but put them on the bench this week :mad:

De gea
Söyüncü, Wan Bissaka, Otamendi
Salah, Mount, De Bruyne, Guendouzi
Kane, Maupay, Batshuay
Heaton, Alderweireld, Buendia, Pieters.

Last 2 gameweeks been woeful.
These guys need to go, get Vardy, Auba or Augero to replace Kane. He costs too much money and isn't scoring much at the moment.

Also get some defenders from Sheffield theyre cheap and they keep a lot of clean sheets. Also i would look at replacing De Gea get Pope or Henderson

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Soyuncu what a star. 11minimum and whatever bonus.
Vardy another goal.

Makes up a bit for that sterling triple cap fail.