Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Any particular reason you'd sell Abraham? Second highest goalscorer in the league, two goal and two assists from the last three games, still relatively cheap. Don't quite see the appeal in ditching.
Looks like a change for the sake of it type move that @Gringo
Just feel like he's so highly owned you're not making up any ground if he scores. But on the other side he's an insurance.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just feel like he's so highly owned you're not making up any ground if he scores. But on the other side he's an insurance.
I know what you mean. The issue is with him being so consistent at the mo, you're going to be the only one losing out. I think you need to pick your differentials wisely.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I'm thinking about Pulicic to Özil. Because of Arsenals fixtures. Please talk me out of it.

Nickosaur

So you know what that means if he continues scoring and you don't have him...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm thinking about Pulicic to Özil. Because of Arsenals fixtures. Please talk me out of it.
:lol: don't. I made that mistake earlier in the season and I can't even blame drink for it. Auba is the obvious pick (who I have myself). Lacazette might be worth a punt too.

I actually want to get Pulisic in after the City game.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Cheers guys. Currently happy with my front three of Vardy - Abraham - Jimenez so I was looking at Arsenal midfielders instead. Seemed sort of sensible for a while :D. Now I only have to lay off the booze till Saturday!

KennyBurner

Wish I would have joined the Cafe fantasy at the start. I would have been top with 713 points. :drool::drool::drool:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Wish I would have joined the Cafe fantasy at the start. I would have been top with 713 points. :drool::drool::drool:
Not sure how you reached that conclusion considering I have 722pts and I'm in said league. Think I'm only 12th too.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If you have 3 at the back and a defender doesn't play will it put the midfielder that's first on the bench on or skip to a defender?

LungiDevil

So with Mourinho in at Spurs, is there an opportunity to buy some Spurs defenders in a week or two? May be Gazza is one of the GK picks?

KennyBurner

Do you guys think I should bring in martial and rashford this weekend. I have 0.3 funds remaining but I could sell sterling and tammy to create the funds. The reason being I dont know how the chelsea game is going to turn out. Also I have this feeling we will easily beat sheffiled so now might be the opportunity to get them in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Do you guys think I should bring in martial and rashford this weekend. I have 0.3 funds remaining but I could sell sterling and tammy to create the funds. The reason being I dont know how the chelsea game is going to turn out. Also I have this feeling we will easily beat sheffiled so now might be the opportunity to get them in.
Lot of people are getting rid of City players which is madness imo, but good at the same time as it will help me climb the rankings as I'm keeping mine. City normally bounce back after a loss and against a shaky Chelsea defence I'm certain they will get a few. It's also claimed City have a 'tough' run coming, but this is a team that scores no matter the opposition.

Wrt to Rahsford I transfered him in after Martial came back, he's a player that isn't as highly owned, as everyone has Vardy, Jiminez and Tammy, if you like a punt go for him.

KennyBurner

Lot of people are getting rid of City players which is madness imo, but good at the same time as it will help me climb the rankings as I'm keeping mine. City normally bounce back after a loss and against a shaky Chelsea defence I'm certain they will get a few. It's also claimed City have a 'tough' run coming, but this is a team that scores no matter the opposition.

Wrt to Rahsford I transfered him in after Martial came back, he's a player that isn't as highly owned, as everyone has Vardy, Jiminez and Tammy, if you like a punt go for him.
I think this is the one I should make given he is our designated penalty taker. He should conistently score with james going down weekly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So with Mourinho in at Spurs, is there an opportunity to buy some Spurs defenders in a week or two? May be Gazza is one of the GK picks?
I think Gazza is a very smart move.
Im doing roberto (not smart although wham did seem to have two easier than usual home games) to him now

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was going to do Roberto to Gazza, but then saw King is meant to be out for at least 2 games, and hamstrings can be dodgy, so Deulefeuo (sp?) for Watford comes in...decent 2 games, so will see how he does and revert back if no success.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frustrating day, seeing seemingly ever cheap striker score, while my Deulefeu did jack all. All of the time with Cantwell on the bench. Doh!

At least the Vardy situation went ideally in the end! At one stage I was trying to cling to crumbs that a pen miss could also be an assist!

BLOODY VAR just cost me that Sterling goal! Dammit..would have been a gamechanger.

These freaking apps have to stop sending goals out until they're confirmed!!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Good! Kepa should have saved it! 57 with Lundstram and Martial to go. Clawing back my way to the leader in my work league!