Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My rivals had Vardy as Captain who missed a penalty and got a second chance. I had Sterling as Captain who got a goal ruled out for no reason. feck this game.

Mani

Decent game week with 61 points, Lundstram,James and Mcginn to play. Hopefully James gets lucky with some assist this week.

Varun

Staff
That disallowed goal was a kick in the nuts. Close to 25mil on him and Salah with captaincy on sterling :(

redmanc

62 all out, sterling has been sold now for the following gameweek and KDB in, free's up 2 mil to spend elsewhere, yes he might get a hatrick at some point but his returns are so sporadic lately i reckon ill make more with KDB and upgrades elsewhere, also as most of my league rivals only have one of Mane or Sterling its a bit of a no brainer at this point.

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Seems like everybody (at least in my work league) has learnt and put Lundstram in their XI. No longer a differential.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seems like everybody (at least in my work league) has learnt and put Lundstram in their XI. No longer a differential.
Yep, in fantasy football, there's only so long you can ignore a bandwagon! But as he's gone up about 0.9m they've certainly got on late!

I'm going out of my work cup game at the moment, unless Martial can produce an 8 pointer! Probably just one goal does that, as it'd surely get a single bonus point at least, but just can't see it right now. He's ending on 2 isn't he!

Mr. United

Just realized I have Henderson in my starting lineup :nervous:
What's gonna happen now? My sub goalie also did not play so am I gonna get a 0 for the GK?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Feels like the right forward mix is Vardy + two of Abraham, Rashford and Jimenez. I’m loath to sell Auba with Norwich next and West Ham in the next three.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Feels like the right forward mix is Vardy + two of Abraham, Rashford and Jimenez. I’m loath to sell Auba with Norwich next and West Ham in the next three.
You're forgetting Ings...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could have dealt with Martial coming off if we'd secured the win, but worst of both world in the end! Doh

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I wouldn't touch any Arsenal players at the moment. Also Lacazette seems to be the form striker there atm.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's very tempting to get rid of Sterling. If I did him to Son, I can upgrade what is now a non playing defender to Robertson as well.

Or I could do Sterling to a cheap sub, which again would allow for both Robertson, and doing Mousset to Jiminez. That said, Mousset is getting decent points and has good fixtures.

C3Pique

76 points but left Mousset on the bench :o

Going to transfer in every average striker that we play against, we make the cnuts look like Messi

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
76 points but left Mousset on the bench :o

Going to transfer in every average striker that we play against, we make the cnuts look like Messi
Same. Thought about playing him but would've meant in place of a City mid which didn't seem the wisest but would've been good in hindsight.

MVP_88

Changes made already. Couldn’t risk price changes especially as the changes leave me with 0.0m in bank.

Sterling, Pieters and Greenwood out
TAA, Martial and Rashford in.

Pope
Soyuncu Tomori TAA
Mane (C) Martial Tielemans KDB
Vardy Tammy Rashford

Fixtures greatly favour Leicester, Man Utd and Liverpool in the next game weeks. Time to jump on board

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
55 all out. Red arrows abound. That Sterling VAR decision killed me as captainer.

Already rage transferred Auba & Sterling out for Kane & Mane for a -4. Mane's points were slowly killing me so need to put a stop to that now. Gonna bung the armband on Kane too as a differential.

On paper it looks like a high scoring week for everyone next gw.

Pope
Soyunco / Lundstram / TAA
Mane (vc) / KDB / Martial / Tielemans
Vardy / Kane (c) / Abraham

subs : Button / Cantwell / Kelly / Willems

Last edited:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Looks like everyone has very similar players now. Time to save those transfers and wait to see if form changes. Spurs players maybe, Utd attackers still a differential.

MVP_88

4 of my starting 11 didn't play and all 4 subs did but they haven't been automatically substituted. Any idea why?
Gameweek hasn’t ended yet. They’ll be subbed in after tonight’s game

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm guessing Aguero being out means I should hold fire with getting rid of Sterling.
Blooming heck, it's really going Liverpool's way in every single aspect this year!

Keep Sterling regardless. He'll punish you if you get rid, we all know it!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Blooming heck, it's really going Liverpool's way in every single aspect this year!

Keep Sterling regardless. He'll punish you if you get rid, we all know it!
I was ready to get rid. Would allow for two players that actually get points at the mo (Son and Robertson). He was playing more central when Aguero was out last time though so I may wait now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Another great week and I'm in the lead of my league. Shame about Sterling's cancelled goal, had him as captain.

Funnily the player who has let me down the most during this run is Sterling, 5 points in the last 3 weeks since I got him but yeah he's essential and you are dumb if you don't have him... I'm going to drop him eventually but not before Newcastle game. Might go for Mane, or go cheaper and upgrade elsewhere (though I don't really see where).

Pope
Soyuncu / TAA / Lundstram / Willems / Dunk
James / KDB / Sterling / Martial / Mount
Vardy / Rashford / Abraham

I don't expect to touch my front line for a while and I like my defence as well. Lundstram and Soyuncu are essentials. Expensive defenders are also pointless this year, I have TAA but may even drop him eventually.

Not convinced about my midfield, aside from KDB the rest are pretty rough but priced right aside from Sterling who is dogshit. I am tempted by Alli, think he may go through a purple patch under Mourinho now but it's also a high risk move.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
You say Sterling is essential but you don't have a Liverpool attacker, both Mane and Salah have outscored him. You'd be doing better without him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gonna give sterling this one final week. Don't care if he blanks or scores he's out after Newcastle.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You say Sterling is essential but you don't have a Liverpool attacker, both Mane and Salah have outscored him. You'd be doing better without him.
Of course I would. In fact I said at the beginning of year I didn’t need either Sterling or Salah, and I really didn’t need either. I will take him out after Newcastle game. Essential part was a joke.

I am super tempted by Kane and Alli. Really feel like they could start scoring now under Jose and both are underpriced. Alli would come in for Sterling but I have a problem fitting Kane for one of Rashford, Abraham and Vardy... really not sure whether his production will be worth extra cost.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Up to 86th on the Caf!

My team so far:

Ryan
TAA Chillwell Lundstrum
Mane KDB Mount Maddison James
Vardy Abraham

Im thinking of changing KDB for Son. Though im worried as im second in my league and all the top 4 have KDB. This could be great or be a disaster.

City don't seem inspiring at all, the points return of KDB has been less than what i expected. Thoughts?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Abraham injured. It's time lads. Cometh the hour, cometh Danny Ings! :drool:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
[
Abraham injured. It's time lads. Cometh the hour, cometh Danny Ings! :drool:
Feck! At least it brings a differential into play with everyone having him. I could've just brought Mousset off my bench but he's possibly injured too.
Getting rid of Tammy then bringing him back is a .2 loss mind.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Also, heads up - even if he's not out for long there's a midweek game next week, so he could easily miss 2-3 games.