Fantasy Premier League 19/20

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Mousset with another goal. Has only had one blank in nearly two months. The fecker is first on my bench but won't come on.

hubbuh

Left Tammy on. Greenwood first sub. Dunk and Cantwell second and third. Cock 'n ball.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Own Doherty & Jimenez, benched Lundstram. That Wolves goal.... :drool:

Gazautd18

Good job I got Mings on the bench while Martial does absolutely sweet fa....

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Learn from your mistakes is the key in this game isn't it!
Cantwell in my lineup this week!

Deulefeu was a massive bust, but that's what happens when you pick a basement team striker.
He's got to be the sub out this week - who to? Burnley play City, Ings is a similar lowly team striker, tricky one with a budget of about 6.5

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do we stick with Martial ?
He's such a good price, and the out of position thing is enticing.
But today he just looked so little threat aside from a couple of runs.

I'm keeping though.

C3Pique

Should finish on 47 points this week.

2FTs for next week, Abraham and James out, Ayew and Alli in.

Think Alli will be a beast under Mourinho, was saying this to a mate this week before his 2 goals this weekend.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Swapped Sterling and Connolly for Dendoncker and Vardy. Will swap Tielemans for either Son or Alli after the mid-week game. Which of those two are more likely to get better points?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Learn from your mistakes is the key in this game isn't it!
Cantwell in my lineup this week!

Deulefeu was a massive bust, but that's what happens when you pick a basement team striker.
He's got to be the sub out this week - who to? Burnley play City, Ings is a similar lowly team striker, tricky one with a budget of about 6.5
Just checked, and Ings has scored 3 in 3, and has Norwich at home next.

Plus he goes up in price tonight.
So with midweek games, im doing it now!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Well United may be awful but my FF team is flying. Currently sitting just outside top 10k. Vardy captaincy over Mane was the right call.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Took Sterling, Rashford and Mount out for Kane, Alli and Pulisic. Think it’s a good move.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
54pts

Aubameyang is annoying when you don't own him. Need to get a Spurs attacker him. Can get Alli if I take Mount out. But surely Son is the better option. And for that I need to take out Martial.

So it's either a midfield 5 of

Maddison, Mane, KDB, Mount, Son
or
Maddison, Mane, KDB, Martial, Alli

MVP_88

Zaha in, Tielemans out.

Palace have juicy fixtures up to GW 25. Obviously a lot can change in the meantime. Also feel Zaha will step up with the Jan transfer window approaching

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Chances of Fleck rising before Wed? Want to bring him and Son in at the same time so would like to wait til then.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Value of my team has got to £104.1m already while the rest of my league are below £100m. That gives me quite a bit of advantage I would imagine.

Currently have:

Pope / Button
TAA / Lundstram / Dunk / Willems / Soyuncu
Alli / KDB / Martial / Pulisic / James
Vardy / Abraham / Kane

Very happy with that

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Zaha in, Tielemans out.

Palace have juicy fixtures up to GW 25. Obviously a lot can change in the meantime. Also feel Zaha will step up with the Jan transfer window approaching
Might make that same transfer myself after this gw is over. Not taking another hit after this weekends disaster. It's nice to spread your eggs across more baskets and Palace have tasty fixtures until next year.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I don't feel safe with Zaha. If he does well this mid-week I'll consider him but if he doesn't Mount > Grealish, Martial > Son are my moves.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I don't feel safe with Zaha. If he does well this mid-week I'll consider him but if he doesn't Mount > Grealish, Martial > Son are my moves.
I think he's worth a gamble. Grealish is a good shout although he has a few tough fixtures coming up. Looks good for GW18 on though. Ward Prowse is another in that price range worth a look maybe.

Anyone daring not to captain Vardy this game week?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Also think it's worth having an eye on GW18 particularly if you're not planning on using Free Hit. No Liverpool fixture, City vs Leicester and Spurs vs Chelsea makes it look like a low scoring week on paper. Keeping two transfers for that is a must I feel.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tempted to take a risk and bench DSilva, which will allow Mousset to play, and then captain him over Vardy. Too risky? With SHU playing the day after Leicester it could be a painful time though.

MVP_88

Can't wait to drop Martial the did, burns me everytime.
Real shame about Martial. Has so much potential with him being out of position. I’m still gunna persevere with him and Rashford until New Year

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Tempted to take a risk and bench DSilva, which will allow Mousset to play, and then captain him over Vardy. Too risky? With SHU playing the day after Leicester it could be a painful time though.
It's certainly ballsy. I'd probably favour Lundstram over Mousett though if I was going for a differential captain.

If Auba hauls again tonight I might delete my shit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's certainly ballsy. I'd probably favour Lundstram over Mousett though if I was going for a differential captain.

If Auba hauls again tonight I might delete my shit.
It's very risky, especially with Watford conceding the most goals this season. Newcastle aren't far behind though.

Nickosaur

Feel it could bite me but i'm going to roll my transfer for the weekend so i have 2FTs.

Would be fantastic Abraham is fit and returns. If not, hoping Cantwell keeps up his scoring form and gets me points of the bench like at the weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kelly on the bench. Would have been fuming if I'd started him and Sahko did that!
Still might get a cleany, but way less likely now.

IrishRedDevil

Rico sitting on 3 bonus points after conceding a goal?

Kelly with a clean sheet sitting first on my bench. Hopefully Abraham isn’t fit.