Fantasy Premier League 19/20

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
70 all out.

TAA & Pulisic out for Targett and Son. Mane benched. Might switch him to Salah after the blank if I have no other concerns.

Hoping that a power 7 of

KDB Salah Alli Son
Vardy Rashford Abraham

can do the business over Xmas.

Last edited:

Varun

Staff
84 with Kelly to go. 2 solid GWs after the disaster that was the 26 pts GW15 :lol:

Obiorahking_

Damn yall killing it right now. Me going through to next round of cup is contigent on Vertogen not getting another bonus point/ederson not getting a bonus point. Otherwise my opponent wins tiebreaker.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Wow. I'm going to lose in the cup by 1 pt. 65-66.. Second year in a row.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Was planning on bringing in Rashford but is it a trap? Has he just been a part of the recent game raising? He does take most pens though, and we often rely on them. He also has a wicked shot on him these days.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What's everyone doing with their Liverpool players in the coming gw?

Paul_Scholes18

Was planning on bringing in Rashford but is it a trap? Has he just been a part of the recent game raising? He does take most pens though, and we often rely on them. He also has a wicked shot on him these days.
Bad fixtures for him and us as a team. Most of his goals is in the big games or against very open teams.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Back to 11k OR. Happy days.

Tempted on Richarlison punt for few weeks. He's got 4 goals in last 6, Everton look rejuvenated under Big Dunc and his fixtures look decent. An awful Arsenal up next. Can see him bagging 1 or 2 versus that defence for sure. Only issue is he's on 4 yellows and can be a bit of a loose cannon on the pitch.

I still might do it because I would have a decent bench option each GW now till the new year unless I get loads of injuries.

Anyone else considering him?

Paul_Scholes18

Back to 11k OR. Happy days.

Tempted on Richarlison punt for few weeks. He's got 4 goals in last 6, Everton look rejuvenated under Big Dunc and his fixtures look decent. An awful Arsenal up next. Can see him bagging 1 or 2 versus that defence for sure. Only issue is he's on 4 yellows and can be a bit of a loose cannon on the pitch.

I still might do it because I would have a decent bench option each GW now till the new year unless I get loads of injuries.

Anyone else considering him?
I do consider him in for Mane. Then I can always move back if needed. It is him or Son in for Mane I think.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
De Bruyne rescued the week to give me 60, pre Kelly.

If only Rashy/Martial had done something today! Would have been a real game changer in my league!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I do consider him in for Mane. Then I can always move back if needed. It is him or Son in for Mane I think.
I got loads of value in Mane so I'm benching him. If you got him recently then taking him out for a week or two makes sense. I've had him since the start though so gotta hold.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Another decent week with 66 points, saved by De Bruyne.

For next week I'm going with:

Pope
Dunk / Lundstram / Willems
Richarlison (C) / Alli / Son / Maddison / De Bruyne
Vardy / Jimenez

Bench: Abraham, Soyuncu. Out of the team: van Dijk

Long term I'd love to find a way to get Salah on board... maybe downgrade van Dijk to some crap and take Salah in for Son, though I'm not sure he will be worth that many points more.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I would take a fit Salah over a fit Mane. And Salah is more of a differential now. But if you're going to lose funds by making the switch then just leave it be. LIverpool are keeping clean sheets now so might be worth doing van dijk (he won't ever be rotated) + 1 fullback.

Greenwood over Soyuncu this week ?

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
I'm having the worst fecking week. As I said earlier, my opponent made 6 transfers so he is on -20 points. Which now makes us even on 42 bloody points (him 62 minus 20), ffs.

So tonight it comes down to Ryan for Brighton (me) vs. Cahill for Palace (him)...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Cup is quite funny this week. A lot of dead teams with Salah captained beating active ones.
And they'll all go out next week when Liverpool blank. :lol:

Dan_F

Person closest to me in my mini league took out Sterling and captained KDB. Whereas my captain choices have been appalling.

I’m thinking of wildcarding this week to get rid of Liverpool players, then pulling Salah back in for Mane after the blank. Got 0.2 tied up in Mane, but if Salah is fit I’d take him for the same price. Robertson is only a 0.1 increase on what I paid, so I could get him back in.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Person closest to me in my mini league took out Sterling and captained KDB. Whereas my captain choices have been appalling.

I’m thinking of wildcarding this week to get rid of Liverpool players, then pulling Salah back in for Mane after the blank. Got 0.2 tied up in Mane, but if Salah is fit I’d take him for the same price. Robertson is only a 0.1 increase on what I paid, so I could get him back in.
Only two matchdays left to use it, so you might as well wildcard now. I did the same because of the Pool players.

Dan_F

Only two matchdays left to use it, so you might as well wildcard now. I did the same because of the Pool players.
It’s annoying as I’d saved a free transfer from last week, because I was thinking of getting rid of the Liverpool players.

My team just badly needs a refresh. Got too many players that started off well, like Moun and McGinn, but aren’t actually scoring anything. And will probably start going down in price too.

saivet

I've got a bit fortunate this week with Lundstram. He's my second sub with Reece James not playing and Connolly out for Brighton tonight, I get his 11 points :drool:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I swear if Kelly keeps another clean sheet
EDIT: Nice!

Last edited:

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Zaha put me out of the cup, lost by 3 points.
72-75

SteveTheRed

I've gone for Zaha and Rashford in, Aubamayeng and Mount out.

I feel bad to get rid of Auba, but they have a tough run of games and I don't have any money tied up there. He could easily be back in my team in a few weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

On four yellows, isn't he?

Gets little bonus too, cause of the yellows
It is against Arsenal. He is my captain 100%. I don't expect loads of goals in the big games this week. Although I do think Arsenal can concede many.
We willl see what happens in the cup too tomorrow.

Mr. United

Is it crazy to captain Rashford for this GW?
All the other top teams are playing each other, so that rules out Leicester, City, Spurs and Chelsea players and we are playing Watford.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
All the other top teams are playing each other, so that rules out Leicester, City, Spurs and Chelsea players and we are playing Watford.
There's no clear standout this week, but Rashford is in the mix, imo it's difficult to predict which United will turn up, he'll either get a few goals or be frustrated with nothing like against Everton.

Paul_Scholes18

Had we played Liverpool then I would have said go for it. Now we are playing Watford so I say no.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If City play KDB further forward looe against Arsenal then he's my captain. Alli always does well vs Chelsea too.