Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
When do you field Williams if not at home to Norwich?!
That's not even an argument. I have Dendocker's 10 PTS on my bench. There's nobody in my starting lineup I'd have dropped beforehand. Not a chance. These things happen.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I have Rashford & Martial at the moment, but I’m thinking to get rid Martial to rise fund to get more Liverpool players for our game & the double games. I hate to say this but I can see us being destroyed by Liverpool in Anfield. Matic is slow to handle quick and high press of Liverpool midfielder and Anfield is not a friendly one either, Rashford & Martial will feel the pressure.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Torn between doing:

Rashford to Jiminez
to allow
Rico to Robertson

or

Martial to Grealish
to allow
Rico to Robertson

Prefer having Rashford in my team to Martial, but not a big fan of bringing Grealish in right now.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Much of a muchness. Rashford is on pens, but Martial is scoring as well in my opinion. But Jimenez has now blanked for 3 games, be wary. I might actually take Jimenez out for Haller for GW24. I find Grealish to be somewhat fixture proof, Villa are good for a goal and you'll be unlucky if Grealish doesn't pick up something. So I'd probably to Martial to Grealish.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Much of a muchness. Rashford is on pens, but Martial is scoring as well in my opinion. But Jimenez has now blanked for 3 games, be wary. I might actually take Jimenez out for Haller for GW24. I find Grealish to be somewhat fixture proof, Villa are good for a goal and you'll be unlucky if Grealish doesn't pick up something. So I'd probably to Martial to Grealish.
I’ve worked out I can keeper both Martial and Rashford plus bring in Robertson if I change Kelly to Williams. Magic.

Will bring Grealish in if/when Martial gets injured.

Adcuth

Got 21 points on my bench but luckily Rico hasn't started. Will get 10 from Williams is he stays sat down today

Paul_Scholes18

De Bruyne got crazy ownership and lots of people have him as their captain. So the best thing that could happen is that he gets a yellow and 0 points even if you have him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
De Bruyne got crazy ownership and lots of people have him as their captain. So the best thing that could happen is that he gets a yellow and 0 points even if you have him.
You better shut your whore mouth. I really really need a haul from the Belgian Brock Lesnar!

Paul_Scholes18

Total destruction from City so far. Mahrez look a great pick if you trust him to start. Same with Aguero of course, but he is a bit too expensive for someone that might not start all games.

Reynoldo

Behave. Who do you have?
I'm not telling ;)

Had Kelly(2),Dendoncker(10), Wiliams(10) on the bench

Had Rashford as captain with Abraham and Vardy up top, Martial main scorer in midfield and Liverpool, Everton and SU players in defence (all clean sheets)

Paul_Scholes18

Effective ownership in the top 10k is still only around 115% I think, but this is brutal from City.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Aguero on 26 points for me so far :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
9 points for De Bruyne plus maybe 1 bonus point. Good haul, but not super massive.
Problem is, that only the utterly reckless don't have him right now.

It's that point in the season that people's teams are all so similar in super leagues.
So it's all about captaincies and randoms hauling. Which is why it's annoying I only had Rashy, not captained him. Bottom of the league Norwich yes, but Vardy against Southampton was the biggest percentage of captainers on fantasy scout for good logic. And no one saw them losing that game!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
68pts all out as KDB isn't getting bonus I don't think. Green arrow. Happy enough. Slightly annoyed I went Vardy (c) and KDB (VC) but you can't win them all.

Paul_Scholes18

Problem is, that only the utterly reckless don't have him right now.

It's that point in the season that people's teams are all so similar in super leagues.
So it's all about captaincies and randoms hauling. Which is why it's annoying I only had Rashy, not captained him. Bottom of the league Norwich yes, but Vardy against Southampton was the biggest percentage of captainers on fantasy scout for good logic. And no one saw them losing that game!
Yeah De Bruyne got around 95% ownership in the top 10k. Vardy got similar levels too. Unless you captain them it will always be better if they score low for your rank.
These insane levels might drop for the double gameweek though with people selling them for Pool players.

Might be time to sell them at some point to aim for the top. Although Aguero is so bloody expensive that it is hard to justify him when he might be benched a lot.

Varun

Staff
Yeh I'm surprised with that too. I had a friend bring him in but bench him. Thought with a team like Norwich. He's worth a shout.
All about the 11 you field though. It was between him and greenwood for me and I picked greenwood obviously. Missed the points but retrospect is always 20-20, would have picked the same 11 again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah De Bruyne got around 95% ownership in the top 10k. Vardy got similar levels too. Unless you captain them it will always be better if they score low for your rank.
These insane levels might drop for the double gameweek though with people selling them for Pool players.

Might be time to sell them at some point to aim for the top. Although Aguero is so bloody expensive that it is hard to justify him when he might be benched a lot.
Yep, the days when Aguero was essential have gone, as there's too much to cover in midfield.

6-0 as Aguero scores :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If someone could read Peps mind and know who starts apart from De Bruyne they would win this game easily.
Yep. Especially when you think of how Sane has been out all season! Who would have complicated it even more.

But City really screwed the league up this year. When they turn it on, they're still the best outfit.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yep. Especially when you think of how Sane has been out all season! Who would have complicated it even more.

But City really screwed the league up this year. When they turn it on, they're still the best outfit.
Tbf it was done bad luck. They thought Laporte is Kompany replacement but he got injured, Aguero got injured and so did Sane. Most teams would struggle when three of their top players get taken out like that.