Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He plays for Bournemouth and Rocharlison is one of the highest scoring midfielders :confused:
So you don't remember Richarlisons second half of season at Watford then...

SteveTheRed

He plays for Bournemouth and Rocharlison is one of the highest scoring midfielders :confused:
So you don't remember Richarlisons second half of season at Watford then...
Watford seemed notorious for having a great 4 month start, as soon as Christmas came they took a nose dive but had just enough points early in the season to avoid relegation ....this season the opposite!

I'm not bringing any of them in just yet though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Time to bail out of Leicester players (apart from Vardy)? I think Soyuncu, at least, needs to go.
Might not be bad idea with Soy and I'll give you 3 reasons...

1) Ndidi being out makes them not so attractive defensively
2) There's a plethora of decent defensive options that are £4.5m or below to pad out your squad
3) If Leicester beat Villa in the 2nd leg of the EFL cup they will have a blank gw in week 28 I believe (along with City unless we pull out some kind of miracle)

He's on my bench regularly now simply because I have TAA, Robertson and Lundstram who I don't see leaving the starting 11 any time soon so he's on the list to shift for me too. Probably second priority after getting Ings in before Saints great run.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Tell a lie. I'll probably play him (Soy) in GW24 as a final goodbye.

Looking at the fixtures a Liverpool & Sheffiled United double up in defence is tempting.

Last edited:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Might not be bad idea with Soy and I'll give you 3 reasons...

1) Ndidi being out makes them not so attractive defensively
2) There's a plethora of decent defensive options that are £4.5m or below to pad out your squad
3) If Leicester beat Villa in the 2nd leg of the EFL cup they will have a blank gw in week 28 I believe (along with City unless we pull out some kind of miracle)

He's on my bench regularly now simply because I have TAA, Robertson and Lundstram who I don't see leaving the starting 11 any time soon so he's on the list to shift for me too. Probably second priority after getting Ings in before Saints great run.
They all seem to be from the same club though. :lol:

I have Kelly, Dunk, Lundstrom already plus Gomez & Soyuncu (price already dropped, so I need to move sharpish). Who is next on the list? Williams, Cathcart, Ogbonna?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
They all seem to be from the same club though. :lol:

I have Kelly, Dunk, Lundstrom already plus Gomez & Soyuncu (price already dropped, so I need to move sharpish). Who is next on the list? Williams, Cathcart, Ogbonna?
I would ditch Kelly too. I brought Holgate (£4.4m) in the other week and he scored 7 points straight away. Apparently he might be getting a rest this weekend though according to Ancelotti.

Stephens is a great shout at £4.3m especially if you don't have McCarthy.

I know they're shit but Newcastle have plenty of cheap defenders too and when they score they tend to be involved. Lascelles at £4.2m is worth a look when he's fit (could be this wekkend).

Not so keen on West Ham but I guess Balbuena at £4.3m might be worth a bench spot.

Next 2 games are Burnley & West Ham, so you may be right.
Yeah. Works out quite well for me.

Jimenez out for Ings for GW24
Soy out for Baldock in GW25

Play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 up until GW31 which might well be Free Hit week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thinking about getting Maddison out. Might wait a couple more weeks, but Grealish, Sarr, and Willian look better at the moment.

Thoughts?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm keeping Soy until Reece James starts to get some consistent pts.

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone else still with Alli? I didn't realize that I totally messed it up and lost 0.2 on him already. Can't afford Salah now unless I sell De Bruyne. Thus Firmino or Robertson it. I still need to downgrade Alli anyway to afford them. I am not fully sure about Grealish, but he is at the perfect cost and got great some great fixtures to come. Sarr and Doucoure could be the answer, but not sure if I shall hold the move one more week since they play Spurs next. A punt on Zaha can also work looking at all his great fixtures after City, but Palace has been pretty poor recently.

Hopefully he plays tonight so I can watch what he does. 2 goals and I might just push myself to keep him. Although selling him before Norwich at home would be suicide anyway so I might just go with Gomez and hope that Mane and TAA can do all the work in attack if he performs.

ROFLUTION

Don't use this in your posts matey, it makes you sound like an idiot :nono: :)
Living that Sassy life!
Anyone else still with Alli? I didn't realize that I totally messed it up and lost 0.2 on him already. Can't afford Salah now unless I sell De Bruyne. Thus Firmino or Robertson it. I still need to downgrade Alli anyway to afford them. I am not fully sure about Grealish, but he is at the perfect cost and got great some great fixtures to come. Sarr and Doucoure could be the answer, but not sure if I shall hold the move one more week since they play Spurs next. A punt on Zaha can also work looking at all his great fixtures after City, but Palace has been pretty poor recently.

Hopefully he plays tonight so I can watch what he does. 2 goals and I might just push myself to keep him.
Yeah Zaha has the fixtures, but the team is a bit meh attacking wise, has to create it all himself

Paul_Scholes18

Living that Sassy life!

Yeah Zaha has the fixtures, but the team is a bit meh attacking wise, has to create it all himself
Yeah they have been pretty dire for most of this season. Only scored 20 goals and no other sides have been worse this season.
Palace feels like the side that gets often 1 goal against almost anyone so just a perfect fantasy destroyer with 1-1 games all over.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Yeah they have been pretty dire for most of this season. Only scored 20 goals and no other sides have been worse this season.
Palace feels like the side that gets often 1 goal against almost anyone so just a perfect fantasy destroyer with 1-1 games all over.
After his two blanks I downgraded Alli to Richarlison. Returned first game.

Paul_Scholes18

After his two blanks I downgraded Alli to Richarlison. Returned first game.
After Richarlisons poor form I sold him. 2 goals in 2 games after that from him.
Too late to bring him back now since I do need a third Liverpool player.
Always a danger to sell a player in poor form when their is good fixtures around the corner.
City was not easy for Richarlison, but I knew they had a good run after that.

That is why I am feeling a bit unease at selling Alli. The next two games are pretty good.

My transfers have been pretty poor recently. De Bruyne, Mane, Abraham, TAA, Vard are the ones that are returning and I have had them for a long time Ings fairly long in my team too.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I think Son might be another good player to move up the ranks if you want to gamble on Spurs. With his low ownership, reasonable price and becoming the focal point for them he could be in the points.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
That's only if Spurs catch fire. I wonder if they're going to now start Lo Celso. 7.3m. Looked lively vs Liverpool coming on and scored today.

Paul_Scholes18

Is Juan mata the answer when it comes to cheap midfielder? Not against Liverpool, but in the games after that ?
Risky pick, but he is finding form and is very cheap. Or is this just my emotions talking after a great week from him?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Is Juan mata the answer when it comes to cheap midfielder? Not against Liverpool, but in the games after that ?
Risky pick, but he is finding form and is very cheap. Or is this just my emotions talking after a great week from him?
Might do alright when he have 3/4 home games, but won’t see me considering him.

Leonzo1

Had the perfect plan for the next few weeks, Ryan's price rised by 0.1 and now I have absolutely no idea what to do. Messed up all my plans.

Paul_Scholes18

Might do alright when he have 3/4 home games, but won’t see me considering him.
Burnley and Wolves at home. Should be prime time for Mata. Still we will probably not smash them like we did with Norwich.
Would probably uppgrade him in the future or bring in another midfielder in form after those games.

Grealish makes most sense if I would do a move this week. Villa have been so poor a lot of the time that I have a hard time getting a player from them even with good fixtures.

Eleven-Eighteen

Seriously considering captaining Mane over De Bruyne for this week. As a United supporter, that's depressing

ROFLUTION

Seriously considering captaining Mane over De Bruyne for this week. As a United supporter, that's depressing
Why though? The derby is rarely goal rich, and United dont let in that much. Last game Liverpool barely had chances and fluked it to 1-1. Its Anfield though

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Why though? The derby is rarely goal rich, and United dont let in that much. Last game Liverpool barely had chances and fluked it to 1-1. Its Anfield though
Depends which United turn up, if it is like Arsenal we are in trouble esp if Rashford is out.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm seriously torn this week. It's unlikely Liverpool don't score and I'd expect it to be Mane doing it, but they can also be very tight games. Could easily see a 1-0 either way as much as I can see a 4-0 thrashing.

Then there's KDB at home and no doubt Vardy due a brace any minute now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rashford without doubt coming out this week then!
Having watched him limp off live yesterday, he'll do very well to be out for Wednesday v Burnley, let alone any chance Sunday! Plus the fixture is a terrible one too.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Last time we were at Anfield it was 3-0

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We just got smashed by City at home, a City team trailing Liverpool by about 16 points or so.

Our only chance at Anfield is some sort of epic defensive masterclass that we've barely seen all season.
How many clean sheets have United kept this season, Europa aside? Possibly as many in the last week as the previous half a season?

Neo_Mufc

Draft specific question but no one has picked up Leroy Sane.

I've just seen a video of him training. Is it likely he will be back soon? I'm tempted to bring him in even if it means he sits on the bench for 3-4 GW's.