Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Why are they waiting so long? If they do it during the week it will be hard on West Ham supporters .
If they do not want a winterbreak put it on next saturday or sunday.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
At least to save my fantasy team, they should go ahead with the plan.
Looking at their fixtures ahead, I'd be very, very confident that they'll play West Ham this gameweek.

They simply have too many fixtures going forward and Guardiola will want to get this out of the way ASAP (probably with a weakened first 11 though - players missing / rested etc).

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Lundstram on the bench and fecking Holgate came on for 3 mins.

Nickosaur

Lundstrum you donut. Making me look a right knob for taking him out on wildcard.

Still think it's probably a good decision in the long run...

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ancellotti had said he was gonna rotate/rest him a few weeks back but I don't think he got the chance with Keane being injured. Just sods law that it happened this week.
Ah, so you think it's worth keeping him in the squad?

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
So whenever city west ham goes ahead, it will be counted with this game week for sure?

Paul_Scholes18

So whenever city west ham goes ahead, it will be counted with this game week for sure?
Sadly not, but it would be fun. People sitting in May needing Aguero to play or not to win the mini league. Vice captain Salah etc.
De Bruyne being rested and people having Lundstram on the bench etc.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
So another DGW for City in the future. Not that itll mean much as Pep will rotate. Seems perfect for a Mahrez as he seems to deliver when it matters the least.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Sadly not, but it would be fun. People sitting in May needing Aguero to play or not to win the mini league. Vice captain Salah etc.
De Bruyne being rested and people having Lundstram on the bench etc.
If it goes ahead next week on 18th or 19th it will surely be counted as gw26. After that..... certainly not.

SteveTheRed

I was expecting to sell Lundstram if he didn't start this weekend...I think it is a parting gift his goal! From Wilder comments it looks like he won't be starting him, I think i'll swap for Stevens.

Sidbe was my priority transfer out, just not worked out... got Fernandez before the price rise last night.

Last edited:

troylocker

Nightmare round: Aguero (C), KDB (V) after taking a 8 point hit get get rid of Sterling and Lundstram. Another 4 points taken so far this round get Auba in...

Neo_Mufc

There talking about not playing the fixture until mid-March
Ouch, so I have 2 City players meaning they will get benched for this week. Grealish and Williams. Quite annoying as I reckon people will stock up for that GW as well.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Both clubs are in talks about playing game next Wednesday according to few sources. Players due back this Saturday. Plenty of time that to prepare considering they probably did all their prep for when it was supposed to be played first time around.

I'm still hoping I get some Aguero n KDB minutes in gw 26.

Paul_Scholes18

Both clubs are in talks about playing game next Wednesday according to few sources. Players due back this Saturday. Plenty of time that to prepare considering they probably did all their prep for when it was supposed to be played first time around.

Need a fresh Aguero and De Bruyne for Real Madrid. Thus if Pep was sane he would 100% rest them.
Could rest vs Leicester too, but I think he wants to win that one more. Also better test before Madrid.
Although it is Pep so not expecting him to think like us mortals.
Still CL must be the focus for them at this point. He might not want Aguero for Real and might go with more midfielders though.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Yeah I think it's basically a given that it'll take place this GW - though I think it's very likely now that Aguero won't start the match.

I imagine KDB will start though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Amazing how 1 bad decision can manifest. I had money in the bank, I should have done Mane > Salah. I got blindsided by the value I had in Mane. Which then made me take a risky move by getting Aguero in and now its all gone tits up. Praying it's rescheduled for this GW.
People always get hung up on value.

It can be really important in the early weeks, but when you're coming to the last third or later, you just need points!

MVP_88

Man City and West Ham rearranged for Wednesday Feb 19.
Everyone waiting nervously to see what gameweek it’ll fall under.... dum dum duuuum

MVP_88

It's confirmed as GW 26...

Now - will Aguero get ANY minutes...!?
He best, he’s my captain.
I honestly think it’ll be Jesus who starts as he’ll wanna rest Aguero for Leicester. Very annoying as Agüero would have definitely started if the game was on Sunday

Neo_Mufc

Don't know if it's a good or bad thing that it remains. Maybe good to stop people with the DGW going for TC.

Paul_Scholes18

It's confirmed as GW 26...

Now - will Aguero get ANY minutes...!?

I reckon he'll get rested entirely.
Could be lots of rotation. De Bruyne rest would make sense too.
Although Pep has not rested him fully recently.
Still Leicester and then CL a few days later makes rest logical against West Ham.

Paul_Scholes18

Don't know if it's a good or bad thing that it remains. Maybe good to stop people with the DGW going for TC.
It could go both ways since I do not have Aguero. If Aguero gets a big haul then it hurts.
If he gets one goal or less then it is probably a good thing.
If he is on for 1 point as a sub it would be ideal.

DGW is more fun though. Although a nightmare to read Pep normally.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
City have had a long rest now I expect him to play most of the big attackers esp with Sterling out.