Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Yeah Saka could be a decent pick. Not sure an Arsenal defender is worth the effort. Doubt they will get even one clean sheet.
Martenlli and Nkethia might be decent cheap picks. Not sure I want to move on Ings though for them.

The City rotation make them a nightmare beyond De Bruyne.
Saka is down as a midfielder in FPL. Assist potential but no 4pts for clean sheets sadly. He's like the opposite of Lundstram basically. That's putting me off.

Neo_Mufc

Wait another GW to bring in Jiminez (who I want) + another

OR

Ings for Jota now?

I only have 1 transfer.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Wait another GW to bring in Jiminez (who I want) + another

OR

Ings for Jota now?

I only have 1 transfer.
I wouldn't take out Ings with the fixture he has this week. However he's surely on the "last chance" list as his form has been poor.

Who are your other 2 strikers?

Neo_Mufc

I wouldn't take out Ings with the fixture he has this week. However he's surely on the "last chance" list as his form has been poor.

Who are your other 2 strikers?
Auba and DCL. I've been tempted to remove Dominic but he just keeps getting me points at such a cheap price. He's the new Ings for me IMO.

I think Ings is doing a Vardy now. His attraction is gone. I could wait one more week and be patient then do the double transfer for Jiminez as he is the one who I would rather get instead of Jota.

Paul_Scholes18

Saka is down as a midfielder in FPL. Assist potential but no 4pts for clean sheets sadly. He's like the opposite of Lundstram basically. That's putting me off.

Yeah I know. Sokratis is probably the defender to get. Not sure I trust him or them enough.

Think I will just stick with Auba and De Bruyne.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Auba and DCL. I've been tempted to remove Dominic but he just keeps getting me points at such a cheap price. He's the new Ings for me IMO.

I think Ings is doing a Vardy now. His attraction is gone. I could wait one more week and be patient then do the double transfer for Jiminez as he is the one who I would rather get instead of Jota.
Don't take DCL out would be my advice. I had him for ages and got all those pts and thought I was clever getting off at right time when his fixtures turned. However he's defied bad fixtures and kept scoring. Frustrating.

You have ideal strikers I'd say. No need to do anything. You could do Ings out for Jiminez or Jota however I wouldn't say it's that urgent this week with Ings playing Newcastle at home.

Neo_Mufc

I've commited a FPL draft sin though.

I actually had Joelinton when I started - my thinking was he's a huge signing and he could potentially become a key figure. Little did I know he was going to be an absolute flop.

however....

I don't have many options at the moment, so I'm bringing him in for a couple games in a sort of hail mary last shot hoping that he can nick a goal.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?

I actually had Joelinton when I started - my thinking was he's a huge signing and he could potentially become a key figure. Little did I know he was going to be an absolute flop.

however....

I don't have many options at the moment, so I'm bringing him in for a couple games in a sort of hail mary last shot hoping that he can nick a goal.
Wooah. Now that is brave. Could be a genius move who knows. Stranger things have happened. Ultimate differential too.

Don't think I'd do it though. Too radical for me.

SweetRightFoot

however....

He's probably the worst striker in the league...

Why not Greenwood?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

however....

I feel it's only fair that I should try and talk you out of doing this

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ings is like Pukki and Wilson earlier in the season, hit a purple patch but don't really have the quality to sustain the form, I'm expecting DCL to hit a rough patch soon too.

Paul_Scholes18

Ings is like Pukki and Wilson earlier in the season, hit a purple patch but don't really have the quality to sustain the form, I'm expecting DCL to hit a rough patch soon too.
When watching Ings though he is still getting into chances. When Southampton is playing well he is dangerous.
I guess they are safe and might drop down in intensity near the end though.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Harsh. Ings has been scoring all season long. This is his first run of not consistent scoring.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Harsh. Ings has been scoring all season long. This is his first run of not consistent scoring.
I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I'm getting. Trust him to haul on the weekend now :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Triple Liverpool in 31 is handy for us early wildcarders.
Yeah. Spurs beat Norwich tomorrow and I can get 11 out for 31 with no hits whilst improving my squad....

Soyunco > Doherty
Ryan > Pope
Ings > DCL

Would play...

Pope, Doherty, Saiss, TAA, Robertson, Holgate, Cantwell, Doucore, Salah, Jimenez, DCL in 31 and still bench Auba and KDB.

FH in 34 maybe and build towards a BB in 37.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Yeah. Spurs beat Norwich tomorrow and I can get 11 out for 31 with no hits whilst improving my squad....

Soyunco > Doherty
Ryan > Pope
Ings > DCL

Would play...

Pope, Doherty, Saiss, TAA, Robertson, Holgate, Cantwell, Doucore, Salah, Jimenez, DCL in 31 and still bench Auba and KDB.

FH in 34 maybe and build towards a BB in 37.
Looks good to me

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
My plan. Free hit 31, Wildcard in 36, BB in 37.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I've already wilcarded so my plan right now is....

31: Ride the storm. I probably won't have a full 11 but will have all the bigger teams players in that game week. 3 Pool 3 Wolves 2 Everton plus Pope.

34: FH or BB depends on which looks best bet

37: FH or BB - The Remaining chip.

Pretty happy with it tbh.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
City and Arsenal confirmed double gameweek 29. Armband on Auba.
GW31 Blanks: Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, Villa, Man Utd, Sheffield.

Might be able to save free hit actually. Only need to sub out KDB and Bruno. FH for 34.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is it worth using my wild card now? I only have KDB from City

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Captain Auba or KDB is the question. I'm probably gonna go Auba as more likely to play both with the extra days rest. Plus he could haul in just the West Ham game alone which is the best fixture (from the doubles) on paper.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Captain Auba or KDB is the question. I'm probably gonna go Auba as more likely to play both with the extra days rest. Plus he could haul in just the West Ham game alone which is the best fixture (from the doubles) on paper.
Yeah , KDB also has the more difficult fixtures.

MVP_88

When should i triple captain?
GW29 - LIVERPOOL vs. Bournemouth
GW31 - WOLVES vs. Bournemouth
GW32 - ARSENAL vs. Norwich
GW33 - MAN UTD vs. Bournemouth
- LIVERPOOL vs. Villa
GW35 - MAN UTD vs. Southampton
GW36 - MAN CITY vs. Bournemouth

Obviously plenty can and will change i.e. injuries, motivation, rotation, form etc but these are the fixtures I have my eye on for the Triple Captain chip.

United58

2 FTs, £0.7m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Lascelles - Fernandez

KDB - Mane - Salah - Traore - Cantwell

Auba - Ings - Martinelli

Haven't transferred in a while, not sure what to do

United58

2 FTs, £0.7m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Lascelles - Fernandez

KDB - Mane - Salah - Traore - Cantwell

Auba - Ings - Martinelli

Haven't transferred in a while, not sure what to do
Thinking of getting in DCL and Saka (or other) for Traore and Martinelli

Red Star One

Only KDB from City and Arsenal in my team, and for now I don't feel like breaking my XI in order to fit another DGW player... No way I could afford Auba without taking a hit and removing one of my Liverpool midfielders (which doesn't seem right before BOU match), Pepe could be cool but I'm short on straight Barnes->Pepe transfer, not really sold on anyone else...

GledTheRed

Only KDB from City and Arsenal in my team, and for now I don't feel like breaking my XI in order to fit another DGW player... No way I could afford Auba without taking a hit and removing one of my Liverpool midfielders (which doesn't seem right before BOU match), Pepe could be cool but I'm short on straight Barnes->Pepe transfer, not really sold on anyone else...
Same boat, I'm gonna hold firm on my free hit too for now.

Red Star One

Same boat, I'm gonna hold firm on my free hit too for now.
I guess many will play FH this week, I’ll wait an see how BGW31 will look like. I’m doubled on Wolves on top of 3 LFC players, so there’s a chance I’ll be able to field some team that weekend even without the chip. Willing to hear about your chip/WC strategies guys, not sure how I’ll play them out.

MVP_88

I guess many will play FH this week, I’ll wait an see how BGW31 will look like. I’m doubled on Wolves on top of 3 LFC players, so there’s a chance I’ll be able to field some team that weekend even without the chip. Willing to hear about your chip/WC strategies guys, not sure how I’ll play them out.
A few ways to play this depending on what chips you have left.
Seems the majority are FH in BGW31, free transfers for DGW34, WC in GW36, BB in DGW37.
I have used my 2nd wildcard so have BB, TC and FH left.
My strategy is using free transfers to use BB in DGW34 (this will coincide with getting as many players in with games for the BGW31). FH will be used in DGW37. Saving my TC for a single game week with a 'banker' home team.
Makes no sense using WC in preparation for DGW37 as its so close to the end of the season so starting 11s will be a mess. As a result, it only gives you 2 game weeks to enjoy the work of your refreshed squad. Also, at that point it will be far more difficult finding 15 players for a BB in DGW37 than a starting 11 for DGW37 using the FH. If I still had my WC, I'd be using in in GW33.

Fabian Keller

Why would you captain Aubamayang over Salah?

Salah is guaranteed 14 points vs Bournemouth...