Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
16pts with bonuses to come. Wow. What a hero. Clean sheet to boot to see Soyuncu off. Been a good night.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Vardy double, sweet! on for 60+ this week.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
71 with Auba (C) and KDB to go. Would have been better with Mane captain! I'm just going to leave it on him now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
fecking Vardy does shit all for over 10 weeks and decides to score a brace as soon as I take him out. His replacement Aubergine does feck all.

Finally get in DCL, decides to stop scoring.

At least Barnes did the business.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I see that feck for brains beats sense again. I mean why the shit would anyone have a team full of Leicester players at this point? They've barely been scoring goals for ages.
Awful season for FPL. Teams are all over the place.

I'm just mad I can't catch a break in my minileague

Last edited:

Fabian Keller

71 with Auba (C) and KDB to go. Would have been better with Mane captain! I'm just going to leave it on him now.
dude whats your team? Would love to copy it and leave it as that for the seaosn haha

wildcarded this week. Even though they had villa transferred out vardy and barnes for auba + sarr. Feels awful. Thought Villa might have had a bit of fight about them after the final and what norwich did to leicester. Absolutely gutted. Want to delete my team and just stop playing fantasy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The classic week where leaving it alone would have been better.

Vardy and lundstram out after not playing or being out form for ages and both haul.
Had to cover auba though. He could easily have smashed a double pointer.

This week looks a nightmare. Almost all my lot are away with tough games.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The classic week where leaving it alone would have been better.

Vardy and lundstram out after not playing or being out form for ages and both haul.
Had to cover auba though. He could easily have smashed a double pointer.

This week looks a nightmare. Almost all my lot are away with tough games.
I took out Vardy n Barnes for Auba for a minus 4. I also nearly played my bench boost but bottled it due to KDB news.

If I had done nothing and stuck to the plan I'd have got 65 more pts and broke 100 barrier.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Last nights Harvey haul got me into the top 100k for the first time since I've been playing.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Might go for the double Utd attack with Bruno and Martial after GW31. Lewin to a bench striker and playing 3-5-2

McCarthy
TAA Alonso Doherty
Barnes Mane KDB Martial Fernandes
Auba Jimenez

Ufffff... But not many likely DGW's there for 34.

Or go crazy

McCarthy
TAA Alonso Lascelles
Mane Salah KDB Fernandes Martial
Lewin Jimenez

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwwww wow. I don't think we're going to see the season out.

nutmegrush

FPL should be postponing the GW and calculating the points as per our current squads on completion of the fixture

Nickosaur

Well i feel slightly smug for my rivals who took hits to get in the likes of Auba, Mahrez, Jesus, Walker etc.

But we have absolutely no idea what's going to happen going forward - and i'm not just talking about FPL! This is unprecedented.

ROFLUTION

Is it even possible to fit in the City v Arsenal game later on with all of City's games?

And how many Arsenal games are affected by this currently? As I understand they're on their 13th day after meeting with the boss - so are they cleared if nothing happens after tomorrow and a day or two?

Edit: FFScout has this to say:

"As things stand, Arsenal’s trip to Brighton in Gameweek 30 is still going ahead, as the self-isolating players can return to training on Friday."

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Well i feel slightly smug for my rivals who took hits to get in the likes of Auba, Mahrez, Jesus, Walker etc.

But we have absolutely no idea what's going to happen going forward - and i'm not just talking about FPL! This is unprecedented.
I took out Vardy n Barnes because of the double gameweek. Wouldn't have done it otherwise so it's incredibly annoying. No real skill in any of this. Pure pot luck I suppose.

However I don't think this will be the end of it. The PL in in real danger of not being completed if we see rises like Italy have. Understandably too.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Is it even possible to fit in the City v Arsenal game later on with all of City's games?

And how many Arsenal games are affected by this currently? As I understand they're on their 13th day after meeting with the boss - so are they cleared if nothing happens after tomorrow and a day or two?

Edit: FFScout has this to say:

"As things stand, Arsenal’s trip to Brighton in Gameweek 30 is still going ahead, as the self-isolating players can return to training on Friday."
Yeah but, what about West Ham? And lower League Portsmouth? Both have played Arse since then.

Red Star One

Looks like I was on the lucky end with no Arsenal players (I didn't get the DGW fever) and 77 points all out. If the season is somehow finished and we'll have all the other games played one way or another, it seems more important than ever before to keep your free transfers, chips and perhaps also wait for the team sheets as long as possible to just know who plays and who doesn't. It will be a wild and very random ride.

Dan_F

Was planning on free hitting wk 31, but I’ll be saving it now I think. I have been trying to get rid of Traore and Rico for ages, but I’ll leave them on the off chance they play and field 8 players.

I think it’s going to be best to be as flexible as possible.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Was planning on free hitting wk 31, but I’ll be saving it now I think. I have been trying to get rid of Traore and Rico for ages, but I’ll leave them on the off chance they play and field 8 players.

I think it’s going to be best to be as flexible as possible.
Or try and score as many points as you can now before they suspend the league.