Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
How do I spend my free transfer this week ?

McCarthy
Trent Alonso Doherty
Barnes KDB Mane Fernandes
Auba Lewin Jimenez

Barnes to Pulisic ? (cant fit Martial)
Tempting to captain Auba vs Norwich, if he blanks then downgrade to Rashford for 33

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I thought I had my work mini league sewn up before lockdown. Had a 80pt lead over second place when football was stopped. The guy in second place has just got 121pts on DGW and he's on 92pts this week with 2 players still to play. He's going to have halved my overall lead in 2 bloody weeks.

He's still got free hit and TC left too. I only have BB. Its going to be very very close. Squeaky bum time.
Almost the same situation for me, not as impressive scores, but am right back in my league now after being 80-90 points behind. 107 for DGW and 88 FH this week. Most in my league need KdB to score big tonight so am hoping he doesn’t start!

Last step now is to -8 myself out of the DGW team now with no wild card left. This is inevitably the part I will mess up.

My old work fantasy league is gonna be won by someone's husband who we don't even know under her name. Tempted to boot him out.
It could be a Evans/Houllier situation :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martinez and Saka for me in the Arsenal game. Either they get some decent points, or Arsenal have another miserable defeat. Either way is good.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I was going to upgrade Barnes but Ive had enough. 3 blanks, even if he does have Norwich at home next

Maluco

I’m going to Captain him at home to Norwich!

Could have gotten two today if it wasn’t for the crossbar and a red card foul.

Have faith!

Dan_F

I’m surprised so few people seem to have a United defender in. Upcoming fixtures should have a decent amount of clean sheets, given the form.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m surprised so few people seem to have a United defender in. Upcoming fixtures should have a decent amount of clean sheets, given the form.
Other priorities probably, and United defenders are midrange, when most of us probably have high end TAA and budget elsewhere. Or gone Doch meaning 2 premiums.

I think i'm going to rectify the Martial error and get him back in for Son.
1.7m cheaper and it'll be good to celebrate a Martial goal full on again!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
There's an argument to have three United midfielders or forwards, otherwise I agree.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
shocker, be lucky to get more than 55, im dropping fast.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Slight benching issue next game week.

De Bruyne, Mane, Martial, Bruno, Saka
Ayew, DCL, Jiminez.

Saka is benched at the mo, but he has Norwich at home.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Pope with 10 points. I am going to finish around 115 points.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like three bonus points to be added on for 95 with a captaincy blank. Another good week.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
103 points - happy with that! Bruno the only blank I think.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Auba is doing my nut. I'll Captain him next week then throw him out like the trash that he is.

Gonna be difficult now that Liverpool have won the league... Will they start resting TAA and Salah?

Maluco

107 followed by 95 (forgot about Martinez)

Took a -8 to do Leno - McGinn - Aguero to Martinez - Bruno - Jimenez

I think this is where my luck runs out and will just have to hope I get the captaincy right. Doubt KdB, Mahrez, Jimenez will play 90 minutes or maybe even start and I don’t have any hope in Grealish scoring.

I have to hope Sheffield United rebound against Spurs too. Might be a bridge too far.

Not regretting doing DGW and FH combo though. I am back in contention and was 80 points behind before that.

Neo_Mufc

79 points which isn't too bad but looking above looks like people are in the 100s.

I just swapped Aguero for Rashford (I have Martial + Bruno too)

I only have Joe Gomez but I feel like I need Salah/Mane but not really sure what their season is going to look like now. I assume they are going to go for the points record as they have nothing else to play for and will feel a lot less pressure.

Neo_Mufc

I'm thinking to swap KDB for Salah. Is that silly?

I just think with the CL in mind for City and nothing to play for in the PL. They will surely take the foot off the gas a bit and Pep with his cnutish rotation means he could become more of a super sub.

Just an idea.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm going to keep KDB but I will bolster my bench options.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm going to keep KDB but I will bolster my bench options.
Why? Pep is the kind of bald bastard that will bring KDB on for the last 2 minutes to make sure we all miss out on that Lascelles 8 pointer :lol:

At this stage, it's too hard to tell what either City or Liverpool will do. With the biggest hitters and thus most expensive players in those teams, it's hard to make a decision.

Do you keep them because Liverpool will want a winning finish and city will want to guarantee second spot? Or do you sell them because they won't play as much and bolster the rest of the team.

I envy those who still have wild card...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I would keep what you have but looks like you're trying to make funds. Ings for Lewin maybe.

United Hobbit

I'm keeping TAA and Robertson for now as surely he will try and get as many points as possible, if they had other cups to go for I think there would be massive rotation risk but they have no other games bar these so I think he will play most of them. I'm very faintly considering Harvey Elliott I know a Liverpool fan who thinks he's amazing and now is a perfect time for them to give him experience but he's a child against men so may struggle but I'll keep an eye on how he's doing as he will be cheap

I'm considering Foden as well as surely now Pep will give him games? However Pep exists to wreck my fantasy football so who knows! Eg benching my triple captain KDB in the Burnley rout.... I'd possibly bin Maddison for him

Auba gets one more chance. I'm going to captain Jiminez again I think but Auba can stay as surely against Norwich he can pull his finger out? Then he is being binned. Watch him get a hat trick so I cant bin him...

ROFLUTION

Why? Pep is the kind of bald bastard that will bring KDB on for the last 2 minutes to make sure we all miss out on that Lascelles 8 pointer :lol:

At this stage, it's too hard to tell what either City or Liverpool will do. With the biggest hitters and thus most expensive players in those teams, it's hard to make a decision.

Do you keep them because Liverpool will want a winning finish and city will want to guarantee second spot? Or do you sell them because they won't play as much and bolster the rest of the team.

I envy those who still have wild card...
I somehow think the best Idea is to second guess. If KdB/Foden/whoever was benched last game, then put him on, as they've just been rotated

RashyForPM

Had a fantastic first week back with 106 points (bench boosted) but a shocking recent week with 58 because as we all know, balancing out the first 11 and subs doesn’t work when you’re not using a bench boost.

Current team:
Ederson
TAA Gomez Targett
Son KDB Bruno Fleck
Auba Jimenez Ayew

Bench: Leno Basham Cantwell Robinson

Remaining budget: 1.1m

Thinking of a free hit to avoid the City vs Liverpool game. Either way, this is a poor team when as previously mentioned, it is not a DGW. Would really appreciate any advice.

KennyBurner

Finally got vardy the feck out of here. Removed salah also and brought in rashford and martial.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Had a fantastic first week back with 106 points (bench boosted) but a shocking recent week with 58 because as we all know, balancing out the first 11 and subs doesn’t work when you’re not using a bench boost.

Current team:
Ederson
TAA Gomez Targett
Son KDB Bruno Fleck
Auba Jimenez Ayew

Bench: Leno Basham Cantwell Robinson

Remaining budget: 1.1m

Thinking of a free hit to avoid the City vs Liverpool game. Either way, this is a poor team when as previously mentioned, it is not a DGW. Would really appreciate any advice.
I had 90+ last week with Mount and Azpi on the bench. A bench is going to be really important for the run in with rotation, especially this week with the FA Cup games. Deadline is tomorrow and you have to wait five days + another cup match before some of your picks have their league game.

The one thing I hope is leaked tomorrow before Villa vs Wolves is whether Saiss plays. He’s on 9 yellows and this will be the final week before a possible 2-match ban.

Nickosaur

Maybe I have truly gone mad, but I think im going to captain aubameyang for the next game week. If I had jimenez I'd probably go for him, but I've got traore, jota, Doherty as my wolves trio.

Its his last chance, not just for this season, but for ever. Useless prick!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Im going Auba as well.
I think you have my options the wrong way round.

I have 3.1 in the bank, so looking to upgrade. All the options I have cost more than the player I'm selling.
I'd get upgrade Richarlison to Son. Keep Lewin as your Everton attacker, he's still getting chances.

Maluco

I have KdB and Mahrez and can’t really take them out because I needed to spend cash elsewhere.

Do we think they will start against Liverpool after playing so much recently?

Or should I bring in Soyuncu, who is my best sub option?

I know this is going to be a terrible week

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm going to play my wildcard for GW33. B.Fernandes and Auba out for Rashford and Martial. And bolster the bench options for bench boost in 35

Paul_Scholes18

I am thinking about getting Alonso in. Chelsea got a nice run now and we know how attacking he could be.