Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Any idea why Martial has always been listed as Midfielder
Because he was so often played as a wide forward on the left. Those kind of players always count as midfielders in the game (salah, mane, Mahrez etc...)

Next season, I fully expect him to be a striker and Rashford to be a midfielder.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I'm going to play my wildcard for GW33. B.Fernandes and Auba out for Rashford and Martial. And bolster the bench options for bench boost in 35
Are you sure about B.Fernandes. He's on pen duty and always has an assist in him most time than not.

Because he was so often played as a wide forward on the left. Those kind of players always count as midfielders in the game (salah, mane, Mahrez etc...)

Next season, I fully expect him to be a striker and Rashford to be a midfielder.
Makes sense

RashyForPM

Taking the option of a free hit, my final chip of the season, to try to close down or overhaul the 26 point gap between me and the leader in my work league.

Martinez (NOR H)
Azpi (WHU A) Ward (BUR H) Doherty (AVL A)
Mane (MCI A) Martial Fernandes (BRI A) Traore
Rash Jimenez Auba

Remaining money: 0

Listed the fixtures of every player in my team, and with the exception of Mane, all of them have what we would coin “easy” fixtures. As always though, any advice would be welcomed and appreciated.

Maluco

Taking the option of a free hit, my final chip of the season, to try to close down or overhaul the 26 point gap between me and the leader in my work league.

Martinez (NOR H)
Azpi (WHU A) Ward (BUR H) Doherty (AVL A)
Mane (MCI A) Martial Fernandes (BRI A) Traore
Rash Jimenez Auba

Remaining money: 0

Listed the fixtures of every player in my team, and with the exception of Mane, all of them have what we would coin “easy” fixtures. As always though, any advice would be welcomed and appreciated.
I think Wolves looked leggy in their last game. I would be tempted to bring in Saka for Traore at home to Norwich and upgrade Ward to Wan Bissaka who looked could grab an assist.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
It’s probably mentioned somewhere in this thread but what happens with these head to head leagues? Seems they aren’t bothering continuing them post PL-restart.

Sacked off Aguero for Jesus. Felt it’s a waste given it’s against Liverpool but just fancied a differential. Also did Saka for Pulisic in case Chelsea keep firing their engines.

saivet

Make of this what you will. We’ll see if he’s right in 5. Saiss was gonna be benched for me this week anyway.

I hope not, just brought him in for Jota. Equally, if they drop points, then great.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He used to play in midfield. At least as much as Salah does anyway. Should be changed for next season. Bet they don’t move Rashford back in to midfield though.
Yep, they'll move Martial to striker next year, but won't touch Rashford, or Salah and Mane.

Changing those latter two to strikers would certainly be a massive game changer.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Played my free hit

Went from:

Dubravka
Mings, Saiss, TAA
Graelish, KDB, Salah, Fernandes
Aubamashit, Jiminez, DCL

To:

Martinez
Azpi, TAA, Doherty
Pepe, Son, Pulisic, Fernandes
Aubamashit, Jiminez, Rashford

I with that second one was my permanent team...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rockstar only tweeted three minutes before deadline in fairness. I had decided to stick with Saiss no matter by then.
He can sometimes get it 15mins before, but either way he's the only reliable one of these types.

Sometimes he needs to write the whole 11 and not just the key players though!

Doc isn't showing to be any better value than Saiss so far!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Wildcard activated. Bolstering the bench.

Pope
Trent Alonso Doherty
Martial Mane KDB Pulisic
Rashford Lewin Jimenez

bench: McCarthy, Foden, Lascelles, Aurier.

Will keep an eye on Foden. Plan on bench boosting GW35. Feel like he's a risky option from rotation but at 5.2m he's great value.

saivet

Not having Ings may lose me the lead in my mini league. I've captained Auba, so I'm counting on him to pull me out of this one.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not having Ings may lose me the lead in my mini league. I've captained Auba, so I'm counting on him to pull me out of this one.
Exact same boat mate. My rival in second place has just gone to first because of Ings. I have Auba as Captain so need him to deliver. I am however expecting a solid 4 points from that useless twat.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I went for a full WC refresh this week and dumped Auba (basically to get Salah back)- it could cost me as 2nd&3rd place in my league have him as captain, I'm on Martial so I hope the fantasy gods are smiling on me

Neo_Mufc

I had Ings before the restart but thinking forwards I saw some yukky games for the Saints and that's what made me remove him. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong by picking up the odd goal in the difficult fixtures.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Someone advised me not to bring in Ings :mad:
Probably the right choice if you don't have him. Look at his upcoming fixture, and you don't want Ings to score against us don't you :lol: . I still have Ings but confused who to get to replace him, probably keep him for another week and get Jesus. Got a feeling he'll get lot of chances with Aguero injured & now they play for nothing.

Maluco

Don’t worry aubameyangers! He will net a brace against Norwich and Martial will blank against Brighton (while United still win the game with a Rashford strike and Bruno pen)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Don’t worry aubameyangers! He will net a brace against Norwich and Martial will blank against Brighton (while United still win the game with a Rashford strike and Bruno pen)
No thanks - this is literally my fantasy nightmare this week

Withnail

I brought him in after Lenos injury he's pulled out a 10 and a 9 which is great.
I've had him for a while but haven't used him that much. I subbed him in for Hendo as he wasn't playing against United and left him in this week and that makes it 17pts from three players so happy days.

I'll have a decision to make next week when Sheffield play Burnley though.