Fantasy Premier League 19/20

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Soon as I get rid of Rashford for Greenwood he starts scoring and Mason does feck all, typical.

Neo_Mufc

56 points with Antonio to play. Not sure if that's any good but not too bad.

Paul_Scholes18

Captain Martial saves the week late! Average free hit still, but Ings and Jesus was nice. Attack improved, but weaker midfield. Defense pretty crap either way.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Enjoying the punishment from Rashford and Martial for not free hitting with them, but I did have DDG and Bruno.

Looks like I will have 56 with bonus on my free hit. If I didn’t free hit and did my two planned transfers, I would have also had 56 (60 - 4)! Looks like the chip was a bit wasted in that case, but there’s still the possibility that the final two weeks may tip the balance.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Typical Rashford troll job. I've had him since the restart only for the games he blanked hahaha

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I'm going to finish on 47, not the best but I'll take it.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
FH gone relatively well for me, 72 with Cresswell to play - made up a bit of ground on minileague top spot but still 30odd behind

Paul_Scholes18

I have the TC chip and I don't know what to do. Martial I could go with which was the plan. Bring in Aubameyang and go with him maybe, but I do not trust him? Although they are playing in the cup so might rotate.
Sterling and De Bruyne is massive risk. Vardy not on fire. Not trusting Mourinho to be attacking enough. Ings and Jimenez not scoring big enough hauls for me to want them.
City vs Norwich looks so bloody good. I might save the chip and keep Sterling open as one option. If he is rested vs Watford I might dare to go for it. Jesus could work too, but being a forward he will get less points per goal.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Do we favour Burnley to keep a clean sheet away to Norwich ? I need a defender but cant be from Utd, City or Wolves.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I have the TC chip and I don't know what to do. Martial I could go with which was the plan. Bring in Aubameyang and go with him maybe, but I do not trust him? Although they are playing in the cup so might rotate.
Sterling and De Bruyne is massive risk. Vardy not on fire. Not trusting Mourinho to be attacking enough. Ings and Jimenez not scoring big enough hauls for me to want them.
City vs Norwich looks so bloody good. I might save the chip and keep Sterling open as one option. If he is rested vs Watford I might dare to go for it. Jesus could work too, but being a forward he will get less points per goal.
Salah v Newcastle

Neo_Mufc

So I really don't know how but I'm leading in a very large private league of 100 people. Winner gets around 600 odd quid and I'm leading by 40 with Antonio left to play.

I have Jesus and Vardy up top, I won't be taking any more risks but I was thinking Vardy to Ings might be decent.

SteveTheRed

I'm in the same boat as all those who swapped Rashford for Greenwood. That is one thing about the mini leauges, I only did the move because the guy ahead of me did it! I was too worried about him making the gap bigger and keeping Rashford would have put me first now..

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm in the same boat as all those who swapped Rashford for Greenwood. That is one thing about the mini leauges, I only did the move because the guy ahead of me did it! I was too worried about him making the gap bigger and keeping Rashford would have put me first now..
I did the move too but in all honesty, Rashford was going out wide a lot and then playing deeper whereas greenwood seemed now direct so made sense at the time

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Do we favour Burnley to keep a clean sheet away to Norwich ? I need a defender but cant be from Utd, City or Wolves.
Tarkowski is the set piece threat. Typically the one week I would actually play Charlie Taylor and he's injured.

I've brought Wood in for Giroud this week.

Pope

TAA / Digne / Maguire

Sterling / Mahrez / Martial (c) / Bruno (vc)

Wood / Vardy / Ings

subs : McCarthy, Taylor, Foden, Egan

Watch Foden haul now...

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Are you guys planning on keeping KDB? And is it worth bringing Rashford back in for Greenwood?

Neo_Mufc

Are you guys planning on keeping KDB? And is it worth bringing Rashford back in for Greenwood?
I would say yes but I think Ings is also a valid shout. W.Ham and Leicester won't be high scoring games.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm not sure Greenwood to Rashford is worth a transfer unless you are doing something with the extra cash.

Am I the only way who suspects Greenwood might make way in the FA Cup semi to start next week? I suspect Ole will pick a strong team, but might favour an extra midfielder.

Paul_Scholes18

I'm thinking brought on in the 89th, to wave goodbye
Yeah that would be worse. I hope with De Bruyne he will be either fully rested or not at all.
My bench is terrible though so it doesn't help much.
I expect half my team to be crap for the end here with rotation. Just want to nail my TC.

Salah, Sterling(do not have him, but can get with one move), De Bruyne, Martial, Son the options I have. Can bring in Auba, Kane or Rashford too, but that will take two moves or more.
My gut says Sterling vs Norwich, but Pep says rest probably.

SteveTheRed

Primed for the ultimate Pep troll
It's probably the best time to ditch City assets because who knows what team they will field the last 2 games. You accept it early on in the season because you have value invested and in the long haul they will all get minutes/points.

Now is probably the best time to gamble and get rid of City players - last thing you need at this stage is non-starters and players picking up 1 point.

Paul_Scholes18

It's probably the best time to ditch City assets because who knows what team they will field the last 2 games. You accept it early on in the season because you have value invested and in the long haul they will all get minutes/points.

Now is probably the best time to gamble and get rid of City players - last thing you need at this stage is non-starters and players picking up 1 point.
Every team can rotate in the end though. Only thing safe is Chelsea, United and Leicester players. Then the relegation teams.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I dunno, they're still getting decent points despite nothing to play for. Anything could happen like, especially if they go all out for the FA Cup. Best not to overthink it I reckon.

Mighty Boosh

Best player for a one week punt in GW37? I have my free hit to use in the last GW so they only need to perform this time round. Already have 3 Utd, KDB, Sterling - who should I be looking at getting in?

United58

Best player for a one week punt in GW37? I have my free hit to use in the last GW so they only need to perform this time round. Already have 3 Utd, KDB, Sterling - who should I be looking at getting in?
Sounds a bit mad, but Vardy? He really is a big game player; Mourinho's a big game manager, but he hasn't been at all convincing at Spurs.

Now I'll completely disregard that advice and ask - is it worth going Vardy to Aubameyang now? Aubameyang has great fixtures, while Leicester have been tailing off.

Paul_Scholes18

Maybe a Burnley player? They play vs Norwich. Wood or Rodriguez could be good picks.
A defender like Tarkowski too or Pope.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Players with something riding on the last 2 games are key.

I'm trying to hold off a transfer this week, to potentially do 3 game changers for a -4 in week 38 to counter balance my rival's free hit.
Gonna be tight. I'll be 8 points ahead as we stand, and hope Antonio can increase that for me tonight

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Players with something riding on the last 2 games are key.

I'm trying to hold off a transfer this week, to potentially do 3 game changers for a -4 in week 38 to counter balance my rival's free hit.
Gonna be tight. I'll be 8 points ahead as we stand, and hope Antonio can increase that for me tonight
Yes and no. Yes because teams like Chelsea are likely to put out their best team because they have something to play for. No because the games are higher pressure and can end up being tight. Just look at Chelsea v Norwich. If that was earlier in the season, Chelsea would have ran riot but as every point is so essential now, tension creeps in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Antonio! Get in. Got more of a lead in my league now.
Shame just the 1 goal, and seemingly no bonus.

Noticed Martial got no bonus either, despite sitting on 1 for ages and being on 2 when I'd checked late that evening!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Right. Bench boost activated. Fernandez > Tarkowski

Pope
Trent Digne Doherty
Martial(c) Bruno KDB Pulisic
Greenwood Jesus Ings

Martinez, Mahrez, Tarkowski, Saiss

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Think I’ll do Vardy to Wood and then upgrade Willian to Salah, Mane or Sterling for a hit. I’ll probably bench Mahrez as sub 1 to avoid a Pepping.