Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Aubameyang is gonna go absolutely mental against Villa - can't believe more people weren't bringing him in and Capping him.

Also think West Ham might keep Bruno quiet and nick something from the Utd game...
I don't care if he was playing a Sunday league team, I'll never get burned by him again.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
:lol:

Having said that, and having been burned too many times by him to count myself, I'm disappointed I didn't swap Vardy to Auba now :(
Don't worry, he may haul, but guaranteed would get 2 points had you transferred him in. fecking peacock looking motherfecker.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
:lol:

I'm torn between wanting Vardy to murder Mourinho and wanting Spurs to smash Leicester now
It's a win win either of those. Realistically, it will be 1-0 Leicester, Morgan goal, Barnes with the assist. Know how I know? I got Vardy and NONE of my players ever haul.

Leonzo1

Swapped Kane for Jesus, watch Kane bag a brace and Jesus coming on with 13 minutes to play and gets booked.

Dan_F

FH38 looks like a major waste. I'm probably keeping 7-8 of my original players...
Same, but there wasn’t really any better weeks to play it, assuming you were like me and used triple captain and bench boost on others.

saivet

Using my free hit for GW38 and I've tinkered with my team to have this:

Ederson
Tarkowski, Pieters, Tierney
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Bruno, KDB
Ings, Greenwood

Subs: Martin, Digne, Connolly and Tanganga

I really could do with some early team news to make adjustments otherwise my bench will feck me.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Fecking Ings missing a penalty. I swear I'm cursed since football returned. Everything has turned to crap FPL wise. The only thing that's keeping me with a decent rank is that I did so well prior to lockdown and lots of other people are having a ropey few weeks too.

Feck the feck off.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Fecking Ings missing a penalty. I swear I'm cursed since football returned. Everything has turned to crap FPL wise. The only thing that's keeping me with a decent rank is that I did so well prior to lockdown and lots of other people are having a ropey few weeks too.

Feck the feck off.
You and me both. Put him as captain... I knew him scoring was the calm before a shit show.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You and me both. Put him as captain... I knew him scoring was the calm before a shit show.
I captained Martial. He will probably hobble off injured today against Chelsea the way things are going. Still top of my work league and on course for 300 quid. However I'm crawling to the finish line and its not been fun at all. 31pt lead before gameweek started and now down to 27.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Feck the feck off.
Haha, so utterly bizarrely shite has my FF season been that I'm actually GLAD of the 4 points for Ings! Genuinely.

I'd like to see PROPER hauls for KDB, Martial and Foden now - not cutesy, meh hauls, I'm talking big, nasty Mega-Hauls.

I think West Ham will force a blank from Bruno though.

Also think Aubameyang is gonna go utterly mental against Villa in his bid for the Golden Boot.

Schneiderman

My Kane captain differential looking good. I can stop being annoyed at the assist being taken away now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well done to Aurier. Firstly just for playing under his traumatic situation, but also for banking me.a critical 6 in a very tight head to head.

Ings missing that pen really helped too. Probably a 9 point swing that one!

Neo_Mufc

Feck the feck off.
I was mega pissed off too. His penalty miss cost me 9 points.

The only consolation I can take from Ings is that I swapped him for Vardy who got 2 points so at least I can take some comfort - albeit miniscule from it.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Kane finally delivers something for me (and more importantly United)- Ings annoying but doesn't actually matter to me since my rival also bought him in this week

Today's wish list: CS for Henderson and Doherty, he's due an assist as well

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could really do with a haul from Doc, and also nothing from Jiminez even though I have him. Rivalling captaining him situation.

Martial haul as captain is essential though.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Kane finally delivers something for me (and more importantly United)- Ings annoying but doesn't actually matter to me since my rival also bought him in this week

Today's wish list: CS for Henderson and Doherty, he's due an assist as well
He JUST got an assist in the last game. What else do you want from the man :lol:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
He JUST got an assist in the last game. What else do you want from the man :lol:
I forgot that as I FH last week and took him out so didnt get that assist ! I also missed Kanes goals on my FH so thankful to get a good return from him this week

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Sheffield United and Wolves cleansheets ideally.
Maybe with another goal for Egan and Saiss.

I have Richardlison and Digne on bench so hopefully they have a quiet game.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Clean sheets for all my defence so far. Two Wolves defenders tonight so that would be lovely pretty please.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rival had Egan - 2 pointer, and Saiss - benched. He'll get Foden in if Saiss doesn't come on, so hope he does late on!

He's captained Jiminez, whereas I just have him normal, so we'll see how my luck pans out.
Going to be a very tight battle, with me having a 15 point lead and him being on a free hit next week!

Leonzo1

12 points on the bench with Aurier and Ryan.
Hoping for a nice return from Jimenez.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Of course Dabruvka keeps a clean sheet. I mean I only had him for like the last 6 GWs where he was letting them in like it's going out of fashion. Now I get rid of the cnut and he decides he wants to be a goalkeeper again :lol:

Hoping Saiss stays on the bench so I can get Aurier 6 points. Knowing my luck, he'll be on for the last few minutes.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Lovely. Staying like this will be fine.
Anything more would be dreamworld, especially if combined with a Jimi blank, and Saiss coming on for a 1 pointer.
You better shut your mouth, I REALLY need Saiss to get a well deserved rest.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Really annoying playing bench boost and Saiss not getting anything

Nickosaur

Been very lucky tonight, closest rival in my ML had 2x Sheff Utd defenders, Saiss, and Jimenez captain. Had been bricking it, bit annoying that Jimenez got that assist but feel a little better now. Just need Salah to get a goal or two and I think that should seal the league for me.